Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Deleted post - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Deleted post (663 Views)

DELETED / Deleted Post / Deleted post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted post by aadeg: 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2008
Deleted post
Re: Deleted post by IDERAWOLE(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2008
GIVE MORE DETAILS OF THE SIZE YOU WANT, BUDGET YOU HAVE, FOR WHAT TYPE OF USAGE.

YOU WILL FASTER LINK OR INFO WITH THOSE DETAILS.

WE HAVE A NUMBER OF VENDORS IN AKURE.
Re: Deleted post by IDERAWOLE(m): 11:51am On Oct 20, 2008
GIVE MORE DETAILS OF THE SIZE YOU WANT, BUDGET YOU HAVE, FOR WHAT TYPE OF USAGE.

YOU WILL GET FASTER LINK OR INFO IF THOSE DETAILS ARE PROVIDED.

WE HAVE A NUMBER OF VENDORS IN AKURE.
Re: Deleted post by smlafolabi(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2008
There are Genuine lands at good locations available at Akure. please call me on 08032888265.we can discuss better on phone. i am based in Akure, let me know how many plots yuo want and the area you want i will send offer letter to you indicating the price and documents that will be attached with the land

Thanks
Engr. Samuel. Esq

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land At Mowe/ofada / Houses For Sale In Abuja / Flat Mate Needed In Digbeth,birmingham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.