Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

b - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / b (941 Views)

Community Panics Over Decaying Body In Lagos State-owned Gardens (photo) / Court Lifts Ban On Abalaka's HIV Vaccines / Ebola: Restriction In Movement Interstate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

b by zilon12(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
s
Re: b by redcliff: 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mumu
Re: b by Katier00(f): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
Stop it now, misleading topic.
Re: b by ElFenomeno1: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
zilon12: It's no more news that Lagos state is the ebola infested state in Nigeria, I am of the opinion that all interstate movements involving Lagos residence should be halted till there is a solution to the ebola virus

Ignorant toad!
Re: b by zilon12(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
redcliff: Mumu
is that supposed to be an English word
Re: b by zilon12(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Ignorant toad!
you are a source of absolute ignominy
Re: b by dridowu: 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ok
Re: b by DankemzI(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
zilon12: It's no more news that Lagos state is the ebola infested state in Nigeria, I am of the opinion that all interstate movements involving Lagos residence should be halted till there is a solution to the ebola virus

True talk! Including Their airspace
Re: b by ElFenomeno1: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
zilon12: you are a source of absolute ignominy

You are a source of disgrace to the human race

Fu....cking tosspot!
Re: b by Liamm(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Seconded. This would be expedient as it wud reduce the spread of ebola by 60%.
Re: b by zilon12(m): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You are a source of disgrace to the human race

Fu....cking tosspot!
you have intellect deformity so I understand why you cant decifer a diplomatic colloquy
Re: b by ElFenomeno1: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
zilon12: you have intellect deformity so I understand why you cant decifer a deplomatic colloquy

STFU you bloody nuisance.... from someone who cant even spell diplomacy!

I dont even know why i bothered engaging a stark illiterate....

When you can spell correctly, get back at me.

Brainless twerp!
Re: b by redcliff: 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
zilon12: is that supposed to be an English word

However you saw it. The underlay is that you got the message
Re: b by NWANICHODE: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
Gbam
Re: b by zilon12(m): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

STFU you bloody nuisance.... from someone who cant even spell diplomacy!

I dont even know why i bothered engaging a stark illiterate....

When you can spell correctly, get back at me.

Brainless twerp!
its deplomatic you moronic nitwit, check the dictionary to learn more about illiteracy. A candid advice
Re: b by ElFenomeno1: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2014
zilon12: its deplomatic you moronic nitwit, check the dictionary to learn more about illiteracy. A candid advice

You are still here showing the world how daft and dumb you are?!

I pity your generation unborn

Lunkheads like you who roam forums to spread illiteracy and other nonsense should be circumvented and destroyed!

24 hours after you were corrected or flagged for spelling diplomacy incorrectly, you are still here arguing that you got it right

I blame your parents for passing on a rotten legacy

Fu..cking airhead!
Re: b by zilon12(m): 8:55am On Aug 12, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You are still here showing the world how daft and dumb you are?!

I pity your generation unborn

Lunkheads like you who roam forums to spread illiteracy and other nonsense should be circumvented and destroyed!

24 hours after you were corrected or flagged for spelling diplomacy incorrectly, you are still here arguing that you got it right

I blame your parents for passing on a rotten legacy

Fu..cking airhead!
delirious riffraff, do I need to enrol you into a correctional institution for u to know the difference between deplomatic and deplomacy? One is an adjective and the other a noun you f.cking analogue head
Re: b by ElFenomeno1: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2014
zilon12: delirious riffraff, do I need to enrol you into a correctional institution for u to know the difference between deplomatic and deplomacy? One is an adjective and the other a noun you f.cking analogue head

You can never learn... Your braincells are less powerful than that of a nematode.

How hard is it for you to get it that is is spelt DI-plomacy and DI-plomatic?!

Fu...cking dunce always missing the point as usual....... We are talking about spelling, this fu..cking pillock is talking about adjective and noun

Fu...cking disgrace................. Go and fix your spellings, enrol yourself in a adult school near you, daft toad!
Re: b by zilon12(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You can never learn... Your braincells are less power than that of a nematode.

How hard is it for you to get it that is is spelt DI-plomacy and DI-plomatic?!

Fu...cking dunce always missing the point as usual....... We are talking about spelling, this fu..cking pillock is talking about adjective and noun

Fu...cking disgrace................. Go and fix your spellings, enrol yourself in a adult school near you, daft toad!
I feel your pain now scumbag, you were right all the way, you jst need to point it out, you should take a lesson clarity but Lagos stays banned

(1) (Reply)

Health Is Wealth | Bio Disc 2 Helps And Reduce Numbers Of Drugs You Take / My Yansh Just Day Vibrate.am SCARED Not Funny / Why It's Good For Pregnant Women To Have O.rgasm.s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.