Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Hello - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hello (591 Views)

Reason We All Say 'Hello' When Answering Phone Calls (Photo) / Hello Nairalander. Enjoy Your Weekend With This Hot Unlimited Free Browsing. / Why "HELLO" Is The First Conversation On Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello by Joenonny: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2014
Good morning fellow nairalanders,this message is a scam alert cos am a victim of scam,pls beware of a certain website london2cab.com or Paragonshop.biz/london,they claim to sell UK used laptops and phones @ amazingly cheap prices,the guy gave me his account number and name (Dominic Jude Ofor)which I payed into thinking he's for real cos I needed a laptop for some official stuffs,@ a time if I call his number it rings for all eternity or whenever he picks up he will drop the phone,the next minute its switched off,please if there's any way Nairaland can help to locate this guy please I will be forever grateful,not cos of my money but cos people like this should be flushed out of our society,these re d numbers to get him 08098632012 and 09031955262,he's always changing his website address.pls contact me on 07060534167 or 33158619.
Re: Hello by Oluwalogbon(m): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
Joenonny: Good morning fellow nairalanders,this message is a scam alert cos am a victim of scam,pls beware of a certain website london2cab.com or Paragonshop.biz/london,they claim to sell UK used laptops and phones @ amazingly cheap prices,the guy gave me his account number and name (Dominic Jude Ofor)which I payed into thinking he's for real cos I needed a laptop for some official stuffs,@ a time if I call his number it rings for all eternity or whenever he picks up he will drop the phone,the next minute its switched off,please if there's any way Nairaland can help to locate this guy please I will be forever grateful,not cos of my money but cos people like this should be flushed out of our society,these re d numbers to get him 08098632012 and 09031955262,he's always changing his website address.pls contact me on 07060534167 or 33158619.

Thanks a lot I'm about to for laptop their for this web.
paragonshop.biz/london and address
Office Address:
Suite A57 Ahmadu Bello Way Mubi
South Shopping Complex Mubi
South, Adamawa State. (Currently
In Adamawa State Now)

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Ils Page / Children Are Now Better At Using Smartphones Than Swimming & Telling The Time / SEUN: Why Is Nairaland Apps For BB Directing Us Back To Web Browser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.