Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

___ - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ___ (1277 Views)

___ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

___ by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
___
Re: ___ by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
___
Re: ___ by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
The whites enslaved you. Took your money. And are giving it back to you in pieces calling it charity. Your gold,your silver,your coffee,your rice. Due to the lack of education they can take your assets and build you schools and stuff and claim it charity. How is that fair? They're holding us back. You cannot start to compare. ( you and your represent the black community)
Re: ___ by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
___
Re: ___ by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
BadBoy25: did you know the usefulness of oil before the white man invented an automobile and discovered and drilled the oil?

And who owns the oil?. Couldnt the oh so amazing white man give us an education so we'd be able to use our own resources? Not build us at school after taking all our resources.
Re: ___ by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
___
Re: ___ by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
BadBoy25: did you know the usefulness of oil before the white man invented automobile and discovered and drilled the oil? what have you done with the fvcking money?!!
black peple did not sell black people into slavery? undecided undecided

They did as a means to survive. Around 4% were sold by black people. And the rest? They were stolen. And you think they're sorry. Haha they boast about it every second they can.
Re: ___ by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
___
Re: ___ by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
BadBoy25: the white man owes you an education? your ignorance is the white man's fault? undecided undecided

Europe was already an organized society before colonization. many european nations still have their traditional buildings and cities. even poor eastern europe such as romania,czech republic are far more organized than most of africa.

No it wasn't. Slaves built america and europe. The white man didn't just enslave blacks. They enslaved their own as well to build this so called organized society. Fair enough they don't owe us an education. But it's okay to rape our women, burn our people all in the sake of were uneducated. They deserve a trophy?
Re: ___ by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
BadBoy25: what about all the baby factories in africa today? they are doing it to survive? well the white man practiced slavery for survival also . work had to be done in the americas ,people had to eat . so whats your excuse?
bottomline; i just don't like how black people complain and whine about everything like slaves. it really pisses me off.
there are a lot of successful black people . black models are used on billboards . i hate when people whine all the time . Fvck!

Ain't nobody whining but you. Back your own race up. Hear what they did to your ancestors and they aren't willing to compensate. You are black. Whites don't care about you. Your blood will always be cheaper than theirs even if you are Obama.
Re: ___ by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
___
Re: ___ by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
___
Re: ___ by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
BadBoy25: you are an idiiot ,and you know nothing about me . I deal with facts not stupidity., i can't back stvpidity. black people kill each other every fvcking day . what did the black mayor of Detroit,New Jersey,New Orleans etc. do for their black people?

And white people don't kill eachother? Haha because they hide it so blacks look like the bad guys loool. You're dealing with facts fed by a white man haha they wrote your amazing history book. I'm an idiot because I don't agree with you?. So black people are stupid. And what are you?

1 Like

Re: ___ by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
___
Re: ___ by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
BadBoy25: black people don't burn black people in jungle justice to this day? sao without white people the world would be black paradise ? undecided undecided undecided
your mentality is inferior ,I will not go on further with you.
you know how old those european castles are ? many of them are over 1000 years old .
and let me tell you this right now before you say use that stvpid word "sell out' , my girlfriend is black . I just don't like stvpid people who whine like slaves all the time .

Black people are willing to forget. Do you see the constant books and movies we are shown. Lol European castles built by slaves, you call that development looks like blood to me. Good for your girlfriend, do you want a medal?.
Re: ___ by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
__
Re: ___ by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
BadBoy25: yes white people kill each other and are also poor and live in trailer parks . so why do black people whine all the time? why do black people whine like slaves all the time . you know how many black on white crime has been committed this year alone/ yet no one is crying about that . why do black people behave like wild animals looting and destroying their own neighborhood . make up stvpid pan african stories to make themselves feel better.
alright go have the entire egypt then . Fvck!!

White people don't whine? The whites are requesting compensation in the Magdalene sisters case. And most likely they will receive it. Haha they don't behave like wild animals? Please come live with white people they're on some mad thing. They're not made up they're real. Maybe if your own grandmother or grandfather was a slave and you see how held back in life you are from it you'd understand.

1 Like

Re: ___ by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
BadBoy25: answer this : why can't the black people in ferguson missouri wait for civil justice instead of looting and destroying their own neighborhood?

Answer this: why couldn't the white people in ww1 or ww2 wait for justice rather than blow each other up.
Re: ___ by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: ___ by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
BadBoy25: your question makes no sense. you are an idiiot . i''ll wait for others to arrive on the thread . just fvck off the thread now . your opinion is not appreciated .

Awh a big man like yourself can't handle being wrong? Haha bye now.

2 Likes

Re: ___ by Fulaman198(m): 11:34pm On Aug 14, 2014

(1)

Qualifications To Become An Igbo Chief / Any Ugbawka Person From Enugu State Pls I Need Ur Help / Why The Black Man Is A Fool!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.