Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! (6280 Views)

Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos / I Read My Sister"s Diary And She Is Planning To Commit Suicide / Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by ozalogbo: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
I married my wife a virgin. Because of our religious sensibilities, we abstained from sex before our wedding. But two weeks after our wedding, there was no sex. She allowed pre-intimacy, but once I tried to penetrate, she withdrew even without 'contact'. I was patient, thinking it was just a question of fear because of the stories she probably heard about how painful it might be. But on the third week I practically forced my way through... It is two years now, and sex has been far less than fulfilling. First, she never gets wet or even aroused, no matter the pre-intimacy! And after giving birth to our daughter, I still have to, no, I still MUST apply a lubricant to penetrate her.
Is this normal? Is there any help?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by KanwuliaJara: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
You have my blessings! kiss
If you are not strong enough, please USE HAMMER OR YOUR WALKING-STICK. kiss
Lubricate am welly welly ooooooooooh.
Good luck sha-sha! wink

5 Likes

Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by Mutuwa(m): 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
*relaxing and waiting for comments*
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by StPete: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
One of the reasons I encourage pre-marital sex cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by breathless(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
OP, Go work it out. It's part of the lessons you learn in marriage. Keep working on it (with adultery out of your mind).
You 'll find what works for both of you once you discover her "mumu" button.

12 Likes

Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
grin Hmm, there are books and online articles about marital sexual satisfaction. Moreso, you never mentioned talking to your wife so that you both could straighten things out.
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by ozalogbo: 3:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tazmode: grin Hmm, there are books and online articles about marital sexual satisfaction. Moreso, you never mentioned talking to your wife so that you both could straighten things out.
We have spoken about it. I left out a lot of details because I get strained typing long things, but her elder sister is aware. Things were worse than I presented them. She actually admitted to her problem, but it would seem it was
beyond her.
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by bennyrazz: 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
cheesy
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by obicentlis: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
I have this kinda gf. She never get wet even if u pre-intimacy til next year. But she claims she loves me. I dunno if it's a medical condition or abnormalities.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by Godmystrength: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
ozalogbo: I married my wife a virgin. Because of our religious sensibilities, we abstained from sex before our wedding. But two weeks after our wedding, there was no sex. She allowed pre-intimacy, but once I tried to penetrate, she withdrew even without 'contact'. I was patient, thinking it was just a question of fear because of the stories she probably heard about how painful it might be. But on the third week I practically forced my way through... It is two years now, and sex has been far less than fulfilling. First, she never gets wet or even aroused, no matter the pre-intimacy! And after giving birth to our daughter, I still have to, no, I still MUST apply a lubricant to penetrate her.
Is this normal? Is there any help?
maybe pre-intimacy is not enough. has she ever initiated sex?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by IamforGod: 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ah no know wetin to talk for dis matter o.oga op sorry ehn.on a serious note have u tried going down on her?
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by ladyju(f): 4:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
I think both of u should talk to a doctor. Maybe she's lacking some vitamins.... I don't know what else to say
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
ladyju: I think both of u should talk to a doctor. Maybe she's lacking some vitamins.... I don't know what else to say

OP, pls learn to perfect your skills. Who knows whether na teeth you dey use to chop off her lipsrsealed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by Godmystrength: 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
ladyju: I think both of u should talk to a doctor. Maybe she's lacking some vitamins.... I don't know what else to say
are there vitamins that aid women's arousal and wetness??
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by Gboliwe: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
What is your wife saying or doing about this her challenge? Is she willing to make things right?
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by azeeza(f): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Whats your MUMU button?
breathless: OP, Go work it out. It's part of the lessons you learn in marriage. Keep working on it (with adultery out of your mind).
You 'll find what works for both of you once you discover her "mumu" button.
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by Gratia(f): 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
I am not doubting the authenticity of your story but I think I have read this story somewhere sometime ago.
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Who send you go marry virgin?
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by Godmystrength: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
1stCitizen: Who send you go marry virgin?
can't you marry a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
Godmystrength: can't you marry a virgin?

My personal preference though. I cannot!!! simple. Those that did that I know of had too many issues that created marital problems for them. That of the OP is even trivial and can be sorted compared to others. I am not encouraging pre-marital sex but being very realistic. A sexually inexperienced woman with a sexually experienced husband is recipe for disaster.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by ahnie: 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
things er really happening...
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by hatux: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
*takes chair sidon* I think the lecture is here.
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by ElFenomeno1: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dang!
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by pgidex(f): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
She need serious sex education. Seems she doesnt like sex
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by rolled: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hope you are not my husband oh cheesy
Cos we still make use of lubricant tho I didn't marry a virgin
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by sandiyke(f): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
@op u got it all wrong by forcing ur way tru at the first instance. That is not hw any girl wants to loose IT. What shez probably going tru could b d psychological effect of dat nite.

My dear, u've got lots of work to do. I wld advice u dnt b too forward with sex. Spoil her wit gifts(must nt b expensive) try sex outside ur home,could lodge etc

In general, spice up ur marriage. Do things together to tighten ur bond.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by Godmystrength: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
1stCitizen:

My personal preference though. I cannot!!! simple. Those that did that I know of had too many issues that created marital problems for them. That of the OP is even trivial and can be sorted compared to others. I am not encouraging pre-marital sex but being very realistic. A sexually inexperienced woman with a sexually experienced husband is recipe for disaster.

Since you are not encouraging pre-marital sex, whom do you expect to disflower the virgins before you can marry them?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by TheMan3: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
rolled: Hope you are not my husband oh cheesy
Cos we still make use of lubricant tho I didn't marry a virgin
grin grin grin bursted
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by MARKone(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
OP some women are just like. If she indicates interest in intimacy but is being inhibited by certain fears, the best bet is to meet a doctor or a sex therapist. Adultery may not solve your "problem" ur wife needs help which only you can render. Just understand that it is a gradual thing.

Science called it Genophobia.
[size=5pt]
Used to induce mine with Alcohol back then, till she mastered the act u can try it[/size] grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by Godmystrength: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
MARKone: [size=5pt]
Used to induce mine with Alcohol back then, till she mastered the act u can try it[/size] grin

[size=5pt]with or without her knowledge? [/size]
Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Godmystrength: Since you are not encouraging pre-marital sex, whom do you expect to disflower the virgins before you can marry them?

What a question? No be person dis-virgin me? haba? Na ghost?

Even sef, Virgin dey Nigeria again? abi you no sabi say woman wey claim say she be virgin na him dey no dey gree do for wedding night and dey frustrate him hubby with the way she go the contract the thing to mimick virginity, then run enter bathroom like say she dey bleed. We don hear plenty tory my bro. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seriously.
I said I am very sexually experienced. Why should I marry a virgin when I am not one. We will definitely not be on the same wavelength.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! by collins2gee(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
Op, I think your wifey has a case of frigidity which is purely psychological. In such a condition, Its hard to get a woman's vaginal lubricants going, down yonder. Please perish the thought of adultery. You can seek medical advise. Did you try speaking to a doctor in your past attempts to remedy the situation ? A psycho- counsellor can be of help.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benefits And Uses Of Groundnut Oil / High School Bullying...A Victim Or The Oppressor? / My Husband Who Traveled Abroad Seven Years Ago Suddenly Sent Me Divorce Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.