Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Congratulation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Congratulation (763 Views)

Congratulation To All Nigeria Army 71rri Passing Out Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulation by jobify: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2014
I would not fail to express my unalloyed gratitute and happiness to the entire household of nairaland, particularly the person that pasted the advert from U-Connect Human Resources for the position of a direct sales agent.

I saw the advert last month and i applied . Though i applied reluctantly, and behold i was called for for an interview in their office in Lekki, Lagos

Furthermore, i left Lagos for Benin and got to my house at about 4:00pm that same day, i had a call from the human resourses office congratulating me that i was succesfull for the interview and that i have been scheduled documentation.

Considering the stresses and strain i undergone, i was finally called that i was succesful and should resume office immediately with Stanbic Ibtc Bank.

I would like to sincerely thank you all for your individual and collective efforts in this forum. And i also thank God who saw me through all my trips. May all glory ,majesty and adoration be His in Jesus name Amen.

God bless you as you rejoice with me.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulation by DaGC(m): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2014
Congratulations!!!
Re: Congratulation by floxynigeria: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2014
Am happy 4 u oooh
i know the good lord that saw you through in this stage will make you a top person there one day
do enjoy your job and put in your ever best.
I applied too, but yet to get invite. Pliz send me the email u used so that I can forward my cv again.
Re: Congratulation by mosco10: 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
congratulation....
Re: Congratulation by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
jobify: I would not fail to express my unalloyed gratitute and happiness to the entire household of nairaland, particularly the person that pasted the advert from U-Connect Human Resources for the position of a direct sales agent.

I saw the advert last month and i applied . Though i applied reluctantly, and behold i was called for for an interview in their office in Lekki, Lagos

Furthermore, i left Lagos for Benin and got to my house at about 4:00pm that same day, i had a call from the human resourses office congratulating me that i was succesfull for the interview and that i have been scheduled documentation.

Considering the stresses and strain i undergone, i was finally called that i was succesful and should resume office immediately with Stanbic Ibtc Bank.

I would like to sincerely thank you all for your individual and collective efforts in this forum. And i also thank God who saw me through all my trips. May all glory ,majesty and adoration be His in Jesus name Amen.

God bless you as you rejoice with me.

Congratulations.
It's a blessing.
I suppose you know your job description already.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Know If You Will Be Interested In This Check It Out / Recent Graduates With Little Or No Experience. Recruiting Vacancies!! / Top Ten Jobs If You Love To Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.