Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Computer Based Testing Software For Conducting Post-utme - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Computer Based Testing Software For Conducting Post-utme (922 Views)

INTRODUCING SMART Cbt-computer-based Testing / E-exam Software / Computer Based Test Software - Customisable, Flexible. / Software For Computer Based Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Based Testing Software For Conducting Post-utme by crownlast: 7:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hi everyone, we just finished developing a Computer Based Testing Software, it can be used for conducting Post-UTME examinations and even for Job applicants. Below are the features of the software

The software automatic marks the student/candidate’s answer, no matter how large the number of candidates or number of questions.

The software will automatically score and grade the student/candidate based on the answers selected by him/her.

Dynamic retrieval of questions and answers

The software can be timed so that a candidate does not use more than the required time for a particular test or examination.

The software can display the result of the test/examination to the student in percentage, and in numbers

This software will display the questions answered together with the options selected, and a remark of “Right” or “Wrong” to the candidate after the examination.

The software has a backend where examinations and questions with options can be set by the administrator or the teacher.

The software also has an administrative section where the scores of all candidates that have written a test/examination can be viewed and printed out for future references or usage.

The software can automatically send the result of the test to the student’s email address.(optional)

The software has an administrative backend where the admin can set the closing date of an examination/test.

Call 08060595019 to get this solution

1 Like

Re: Computer Based Testing Software For Conducting Post-utme by omoelu1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
@ crownlast
You seem to have an interesting software and I would like to write a review on it.
Hit me on my mail and let's talk more omoelu1(at)gmail.com
Re: Computer Based Testing Software For Conducting Post-utme by crownlast: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
A demo will be available on request.
Re: Computer Based Testing Software For Conducting Post-utme by santakris(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
crownlast: A demo will be available on request.
I did something similar in my school days and planning to increase on it later. Can you forward the demo to my mail.santakris01 at yahoo.com. Where is your base?
Re: Computer Based Testing Software For Conducting Post-utme by elijaxin: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2014
hd
Re: Computer Based Testing Software For Conducting Post-utme by DGr8GOD(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
As an IT instructor, I like to help u advertise d software. Send d detail on procedure of marketn u use to company email add. guidepathit@gmail.com
Re: Computer Based Testing Software For Conducting Post-utme by udswagz: 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
In case you need a young team of talented
professionals to help you take your business to the next
level and create a strong online presence for your brand
visit : www.udonline.net
for a computer based test system think about automated polling
from various android devices and web platforms.
Yes we can do that too !

(1) (Reply)

Creating Web/mobile Apps With Java / My Profile. A Web Programmer / Guidewire Online Training | Guidewire Center |guideware Job Support In US India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.