Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Make - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make (589 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make by berryhill: 3:42am On Oct 23, 2008
Do you know you can now make money online by predicting the out come of football matches,you watch liverpool,chealsea,man utd and arsenel play everytime yet you don't know some are raking in serious cas from it,worry not as i am giving out the secret i used to turn $100 into $500 when liverpool defeated wigan by 3-2.
The sweet thing about this program is that you select the matches you want,place a bet with as low as #5,000 and when your team wins you win times five of that amount.don't worry you don't need to predict the exact score line just say liverpool will beat man utd or chealsea and when liverpool wins,you win times five of your bet guranteed and please note that this is not a scam.
Pay #6,500 to get the package while its still hot and you can make money selling it to others too.
To order call me(Michael)on 07035783910 to get payment instructions to get more info,God bless you all my fellow forum members.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Big In Forex By Simply Referring People, Your Earnings Are Limitless / Earn Within #300,000 - #600,000 And Above Monthly / Strictly For Petroleum Dealers And Job Seekers !1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.