Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Modified - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Modified (2058 Views)

modified / Can Genetically Modified Mosquitoes Wipe Out Malaria? / World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modified by blank(f): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2014
Deleted jor
Re: Modified by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 22, 2014
Ignorance kills,why do educated people that ought to be enlightened behave like mor0ns?

To me,I will call them terrorist,cos their behaviour,and action was deliberate,why lie,when you know the consequence.

Imagine,a sick doctor calling a pastor- religion has been our shackles since 800bc.

1 Like

Re: Modified by Igwe9(m): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2014
Double wahala for the living, what a bad legacy to be left behind! very annoying situation sad
Re: Modified by Abatemtem(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2014
Nawa for sum ppl sha
Re: Modified by Gboliwe: 9:04am On Aug 22, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked What a story! Is this really real or just a work of fiction to illustrate the escalation method of the virus? How can a doctor be so bad and wicked? How can the wife so stuuuuupid? I dunget.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2014
I don't believe this.....
I need these pictures in order to believe this story

Picture of the ebola stricken doctor
picture of the pastor who prayed for him.
Picture of the foolish wife.
Re: Modified by Samunique(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2014
Hope this is not true?
Because this is not good news atall, if those who are in position to help liberate the nation from sawyer's conspiracy and contamination are the one jeopardizing the health of the nation, i pray the end of this problem is not far from near.

God pls help us!!!!

But why do i have a feeling that this story is not true?

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2014
Eya
Re: Modified by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2014
I hope this is not true.
*It wasn't on the news- agreed, naija news reporting can be something else at times.
*I doubt the fact that a doctor who had contact with Sawyer will deliberately lie about it only to go and spread it at home.
*If he had contact with Sawyer, others would have pointed him out when they were being rounded up for testing

My take on this: if this story is true, this guy prolly just touched something Sawyer touched before the hospital was disinfected. However, he should have given himself up for testing when he started feeling sick.

Lastly, if this story is true(which I really pray is not), the right people should be notified.
Re: Modified by meedx: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2014
The op is right about the Late Doctor Adadevoh's sister being isolated in LASUTH. i work there and she was brought in at the night and isolated in one of the surgical wards. Though it was done unannounced, however, news flies.
Re: Modified by dammyjay93(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2014
Fake story...for the ever conscious gods undecided
Re: Modified by Morotov1(m): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2014
Kubler Ross five stages of dying/grief comes to mind when dealing with highly contagious disease like Ebola.
The doctor panicked which is human....... but was unable to coordinate and accept the situation afterwards which might result to subsequent preventable death.
FMOH had to do serious contact tracing and surveillance on family members and friends.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
Just when it seemed things were under control. Is this Ebola Part 2?
Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
I pray this is not true.
Re: Modified by thorpido(m): 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
It is possible the doctor didn't touch Sawyer but could have touched something he touched.
Denial is a human nature which the doctor probably exhibited too.He should have done better however if this story is true.
Re: Modified by Amhappy(f): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
I hope this is not true for the sake of everyone.
Re: Modified by Hourglass4real: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
If this is true, there's serious trouble. It's either he didn't contact it directly frm Sawyer nd was hoping it was just malaria. He must hav been terrified. As we all knw,when push turns to shove,no one really wants to die.

Why endanger his wife nd kids? Even his pastor,whom he knows will evn spread d disease faster?

His careless attitude may just wipe out his entire family. Sad...

1 Like

Re: Modified by Archildao: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
To Think That Some Nigerians Are Busy Raining Insults On Sawyer,while Some Of Us Are Worse...Just Hope This Story Is Not True!
Re: Modified by phreakabit(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2014
Sounds like a lie. . . Waiting for trusted sources to confirm this.

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Enhance Sexual Stamina In Men / See How This Rat Was Punish For Spreading Lassa Fever ( Hilarious Photo) / Man Dies At Abuja Hospital After “simple” Appendix Surgery:photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.