Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... - Technology Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... (186328 Views)

Pre Order And Order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo And All Chinese OEM Here / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Thank God it's Friday... wink
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 5:51am On Oct 31, 2014
Welcome umi zero!!!

ZERO MTK6592T Octa Core 2.0GHz Android
4.4 Smartphone 2GB Ram 16GB Rom 5.0 Inch
FHD Super AMOLED OGS Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Screen Black
- MTK6592T Octa Core 2.0GHz
- 5.0 Inch 1920 * 1080 Pixel FHD IPS OGS Samsung Super
Amoled Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Screen
- 2GB Ram 16GB Rom
- 13.0MP Back Camera 8.0MP Front Camera
- Support 3G, WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth, Multilanguage, Play
Store, battery 2780mah, etc. Retail at $299.
Be sure to get it cheaper here with pre order...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 5:54am On Oct 31, 2014
Umi zero.

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 5:55am On Oct 31, 2014
More pictures.

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 5:56am On Oct 31, 2014
Feel the elegant design kiss

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 5:59am On Oct 31, 2014
Did you see that funny zero case? grin so cute. kiss
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by immanuello(m): 1:52am On Nov 01, 2014
[quote author=Jeffy1does it has ota and what's the naira equivalence and can it be delivered to me here in Lautech.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by immanuello(m): 1:53am On Nov 01, 2014
@Jeffy1
does it has ota and what's the naira equivalence and can it be delivered to me here in Lautech.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 2:53am On Nov 01, 2014
immanuello:
@Jeffy1
does it has ota and what's the naira equivalence and can it be delivered to me here in Lautech.
yes it supports OTA it goes for 42k to land in your hood. We deliver nationwide....
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2014
Happy new month to you all... Xmas approaches fast grin grin
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2014
Doogee dg310 available in Lagos 14.5k only.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2014
Tecno h5 prepared for departure to Command... Expect delivery soon.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by yusods(m): 2:31am On Nov 02, 2014
how much is xiaomi power bank?. can you deliver it to ilorin?
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 5:21am On Nov 02, 2014
yusods:
how much is xiaomi power bank?. can you deliver it to ilorin?
yes power bank is 5k only... I can deliver to illorin.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by samhay: 6:36am On Nov 02, 2014
TESTIMONY

Placed an order for Tecno H5 and 16GB SD card,late friday evening and i was told by Jeff dat i will get my items b4 11am on Saturday.

I got my items delivered to me by hand around 9:13am saturday morning. (Cash on delivery)

I felt like a prince,the way the transaction was handled.

Incase u av doubt b4,clear that from your mind,this is real.

below is d pix of d 16GB SD CARD,Will upload d fone after church wen i see a fone to snap it.

IT' TESTED AND TRUSTED

1 Like

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by samhay: 6:38am On Nov 02, 2014
Jeffy1206:
Tecno h5 prepared for departure to Command... Expect delivery soon.

Gotten bro,SEE TESTIMONY ABOVE

Power bank next and oda accessories.

TANX

1 Like

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 6:52am On Nov 02, 2014
samhay:
TESTIMONY

Placed an order for Tecno H5 and 16GB SD card,late friday evening and i was told by Jeff dat i will get my items b4 11am on Saturday.

I got my items delivered to me by hand around 9:13am saturday morning. (Cash on delivery)

below is d pix of d 16GB SD CARD,Will upload d fone after church wen i see a fone to snap it.

IT' TESTED AND TRUSTED
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2014
samhay:
TESTIMONY

IT' TESTED AND TRUSTED
Thanks bro wish you a happy service in church...

hen you to church don't just find phone o! Pray for allgrin
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 6:55am On Nov 02, 2014
samhay:

Gotten bro,SEE TESTIMONY ABOVE

Power bank next and oda accessories.

TANX
Noted bro cool
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
As elegant as this fone is, dey should av put OTG support. @Jeffy1206, how much will it cost to deliver Umi zero to ibadan. Plus how long do I av to wait wen I make payments. And are you going to add any freebies since it doesn't come with an earpiece.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=ellad2k4eva post=27660889]As elegant as this fone is, dey should av put OTG support. @Jeffy1206, how much will it cost to deliver Umi zero to ibadan. Plus how long do I av to wait wen I make payments. And are you going to add any freebies since it doesn't come with an earpiece. [/quote

Yes the price is high, but it is because the phone is made all in metal and glass. There are almost no plastic parts on this phone. So the materials are of high quality. So far I am impressed with the camera, it is clearly much better than on many other Chinese phones I have tried. Also the screen is a joy to look at with the Super AMOLED FHD. Unfortunately, The phone doesn't support OTG, according to UMI it is because of the fast charging technology that the phone uses via the micro USB port, they could not combine it with OTG...

It will cost 43k to ibadan including free power bank, ear piece and many more...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
ellad2k4eva:
As elegant as this fone is, dey should av put OTG support. @Jeffy1206, how much will it cost to deliver Umi zero to ibadan. Plus how long do I av to wait wen I make payments. And are you going to add any freebies since it doesn't come with an earpiece.
the above is an answer given to me from a friend who is using the phone in USA... And also it will take 4-6 to deliver.. So if you pay on Monday I can make sure you get iit before Friday...
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
@Jeffy1206, are u on what'sapp or BBM

1 Like

Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
ellad2k4eva:
@Jeffy1206, are u on what'sapp or BBM
sure let's talk here 7F7C9245...my numbers are on my signature too.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 7:01am On Nov 03, 2014
Happy morning!
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by IWillSucceed: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2014
Jeffy1206:
Happy morning!
Hi bros, (1)Please can you deliver the UMI Zero to Lagos by pay on delivery?
(2) Do you use the phone so you do some battery & general review.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 11:05am On Nov 03, 2014
IWillSucceed:

Hi bros, (1)Please can you deliver the UMI Zero to Lagos by pay on delivery?
(2) Do you use the phone so you do some battery & general review.
this product is available for pre order only... For now I'm not using this right now... However you can check xda forum for more reviews.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by IWillSucceed: 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Jeffy1206:
this product is available for pre order only... For now I'm not using this right now... However you can check xda forum for more reviews.
So what are your conditions for preorder and how long will it take to arrive here.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
IWillSucceed:
So what are your conditions for preorder and how long will it take to arrive here.
To pre order you have to pay at least 75 percent of the price. It will take 4-6 days after pre order.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
Offer for pre order of the one plus one 64gig version... Only 364 dollars but you will handle shipment from USA to Nigeria... This is available for only 2 persons.
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Jeffy1206(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
This offer will expire after 3 days... Retail price for 64gig is sold over $400 so you have an opportunity to get it at company price smiley
Re: pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2014
Lenovo p780 for sale. mint condition. Accessories includes original factory charger
with USB cable. Original factory earpiece. 10 screen guards. Original Lenovo p780
leather flip case. Call 07038673992 to negotiate. Location is ibadan. Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/1978078/lenovo-p780-mint-condition-sale

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (104) (Reply)

new 2TB & 4TB external hdd fully LOADEDâ„¢ with exciting contents **DAILY UPDATE** / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.