Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed (866 Views)

Urgently Need The Services Of A Hacker / Learn Php In Three Days, Java Basics One Week, C++ 3 Days, Javascript+css 1day / Dumps For Iz0-047 Oracle Sql Expert Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by sniperx6: 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
The services of a progammer *php, css and sql is needed and if yu have a better understanding on wordpress... Email atanda.olatunji@yahoo.com or call 07080837700
Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by IamGodzilla: 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
sniperx6: The services of a progammer *php, css and sql is needed and if yu have a better understanding on wordpress... Email atanda.olatunji@yahoo.com or call 07080837700

Mail sent: jide_tade@yahoo.com/ 08069790405/BBM: 2A9E95C8
Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 25, 2014
I wish you the best bro, I have forgotten my email address login or i would ave sent my email too.
Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by IamGodzilla: 8:01am On Aug 25, 2014
dhtml18: I wish you the best bro, I have forgotten my email address login or i would ave sent my email too.
Lol! There's a phone number there also.
Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2014
Me no get airtime jor - i don use all my airtime control babes for weekend.

1 Like

Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by IamGodzilla: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2014
Hahaha! James bond 007
[programming and pleasure]
Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2014
Body no be firewood. Mister poster, i will call you if you send me resharge card first.
Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by sniperx6: 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hope yu used cd 4 those girls and remember ebola don dey now.
Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
This is the rule, anywhere you want to touch on the girl, make sure you use hand sanitizer before and after - so that no party transmit ebola to the other one.
And get ready to jump into the microwave after the girl don waka go.
Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by chiefkpokp(m): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ur matta too dey hard oga dtml
dhtml18: I wish you the best bro, I have forgotten my email address login or i would ave sent my email too.
Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by sniperx6: 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tade i did not see you email, maybe you call..........

The services of a php and wordpress progammer is needed for urgent project for 3months, the person must be able to come to the office 3times a week,, if you are intrested call 07032738295 limited space available

Note send your word done to the above email....thnks
Re: The Services Of A Progammer *php, Css And Sql Is Needed by talk2hb1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
sniperx6:
Tade i did not see you email, maybe you call..........

The services of a php and wordpress progammer is needed for urgent project for 3months, the person must be able to come to the office 3times a week,, if you are intrested call 07032738295 limited space available

Note send your word done to the above email....thnks
If the pay is good, call me.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Do This At What Cost To Me / Urgent : Shopping Cart Builder Needed / Am In Need Of A Good Banking Software & Ready To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.