Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Broilers Chicken - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Broilers Chicken (34786 Views)

Please I Need Contact Of Where I Can Sell My Broilers Chicken / Please I Need Advice Or Contact Of Where I Can Sell My Broilers Chicken / Broilers Chicken Are Available For Sale At Ojo, Alaba, Int'l At Good Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broilers Chicken by viktor556(m): 10:07am On May 10, 2015
Marsh104:
As per marketing, I don't know how ur area is bt my area here in Enugu is well under serviced. I breed 100 set of broilers every 50 days weighing 1.7 - 1.9 kg and the market is always ready. I supply to big restaurants and meat shops. The sales is by weight. I sell 1kg for N680, the head and leg for N50 and the gizzards for N800/kg.

At divine mercy, if u are making 0.3kg at 4weeks its a mess. I make 0.6kg in 17 days. I formulate my rations and its wonderful. Any who needs can reach me for directives, its free. Lets reason together and grow.
hi Marsh104, l'm hoping to go into broilers production and the weight your birds reach in that time is astonishing. Can you please help me with your formulation?

Thanks.
Re: Broilers Chicken by momasenny(f): 2:37pm On May 10, 2015
Marsh104:
As per marketing, I don't know how ur area is bt my area here in Enugu is well under serviced. I breed 100 set of broilers every 50 days weighing 1.7 - 1.9 kg and the market is always ready. I supply to big restaurants and meat shops. The sales is by weight. I sell 1kg for N680, the head and leg for N50 and the gizzards for N800/kg.

At divine mercy, if u are making 0.3kg at 4weeks its a mess. I make 0.6kg in 17 days. I formulate my rations and its wonderful. Any who needs can reach me for directives, its free. Lets reason together and grow.

Good day sir, God will enlarge your territory, pls sir I'm also interested in d formation cos I run a poultry too. Here is my email add-kehindefacesstudio@yahoo.com . Have a lovely week ahead
Re: Broilers Chicken by babspetros: 5:06pm On May 28, 2015
please, am very sorry for been off here for quit some time now. i have received series of calls and messages on the[b] feed formulation post [/b] i placed here sometimes now. in view of this i will like you to please follow my step by step method of making your own feed on my blog and leave your comment..the site is www.petrosnow. or like my facebook page for latest in the world of poultry...just seach for Petrosnow Int. from your facebook...lets together feed the world and reduce hungry in order to enrich our pocket.

Re: Broilers Chicken by babspetros: 6:57pm On May 28, 2015
babspetros:
please, am very sorry for been off her for quit some time now. i have received series of calls and messages on the[b] feed formulation post [/b] i placed here somtimes now. in view of this i will like you to please follow my step by step method of making your own feed on my blog and leave your comment..the site is www.petrosnow. or like my facebook page for latest in the world of poultry...just seach for Petrosnow Int. from your facebook...lets together feed the world and reduce hungry in order to enrich our pocket.
Re: Broilers Chicken by Gadgetmobil(m): 5:22am On May 29, 2015
@ Marsh it seems, you kill your birds and supply according to their parts earning you more income. That's beautiful.
We however still await your feed formula.
Please post it here.
Stay blessed
Re: Broilers Chicken by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=babspetros post=34185881][/quote]

Nigerians and greed for money is it that your cage poultry u formulate feed for? now you want or people to pay for some stupid formulation u got from google?

1 Like

Re: Broilers Chicken by TheShootist(m): 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
chilet4cici:

Nigerians and greed for money is it that your cage poultry u formulate feed for? now you want or people to pay for some stupid formulation u got from google?

Looool! The fools that pay anyhow... They should learn not to be lazy and do some research too..
Re: Broilers Chicken by babspetros: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
chilet4cici:

thank you mr chilet4cici for that comment...if possibly you are among those that called me and i requested you to pay certain amount of money, and you can't see any reason from our discussion on why you need to pay for knowledge then you shouldn't have shown your level of understanding in this manner.

all am saying to you is that, from my knowledge of poultry so far, their is no static formula. but your birds can be manipulated to meet your desired result through the level of your understanding of feed you give to the.
feeding is one part, feed retention and utilization is another. knowing the nutrient requirement at different stages of your birds, and the nutrient composition of all available ingredients will assist you to know what to add to what in respect with the current price of the ingredients for a desired result.
moreso, birds requires some essential amino acids which are limited by some of the ingredients and the combination of such ingredients will keep giving you the same result in terms of weight and carcass build up. e.g some ingredients have high CP but are limiting in some essential amino acids(corn for instance have its protein limiting in methionin) thus if you combine these ingredients base on cost implication then you can suplement with synthesized so as to satisfy the nutrient requirement of the bird.

therefore, only those i understand that really want to know the basis of formulating their own feed at any given time and not depending on someone to caryout their responsibility for them, i ask to pay for my ebook and training.....
Re: Broilers Chicken by babspetros: 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
since this post on feed formulation have generated so much calls and mails. let me start a discussion here and lets learn together how to make your own feed.
i am a poultry consultant and with my knowledge of poultry so far both as a graduate of animal science and having work with farms and helping in establishing poultry businesses. i want to tell you that, feed is very important key to a succesful and profitable production.
two aspect i considered of great important is
1. feeding system 2. feed retention and utilization of your birds.Feeding poultry for optimum growth and production requires that the birds consume appropriate, balanced diets. Nutrient recommendations are different for each species and the purpose of the birds (meat versus eggs), as well as the stage of growth and production.
now, you have to get the background knowledge of the following
1. nutrient requirement of your birds: this is dependent on their age. broiler requires 22-23% crude protein for the starter phase(0-4weeks) and 19-20% cp at the finisher phase(5-8weeks). also the energy requirement and other nutrients must be known before you venture into any formula.
2. the nutritional content of the available ingredients must also be known
hen finally the cost of the ingredients. these will help you to know maybe or not you are reducing the cost of production and getting maximum weight.......continue soon......
Re: Broilers Chicken by Aisville: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Broilers Chicken by olawale4725(m): 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
Marsh104:

Proud of you boss, can u pls giv me the feed formulation? My email is olawaleolumide3@gmail.com
And my whatsapp no is 09033011825
Re: Broilers Chicken by babspetros: 1:12am On Feb 23, 2016
helo man, just did what you requested for.... please feel free to ask question at anypoint before going to feed mill for mixing...makesure you know the current price of those ingredients and do your calculation to compare and contrast with the commercial feed at the market(not the feedmillers' products)but the known feeds. thanks.
olawale4725:

Proud of you boss, can u pls giv me the feed formulation? My email is olawaleolumide3@gmail.com
And my whatsapp no is 09033011825
Re: Broilers Chicken by babspetros: 1:33am On Feb 23, 2016
You can visit my Blog now for informative and educative materials and knowledge from expertise in the field of Agriculture on www.petfun.simplesite.com
lets turn to the fun side of life......thanks

1 Share

Re: Broilers Chicken by bladeAnders(m): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
AgrotConsult:
well u are going to have a great deal of work ahead? Since u are targeting xmas- there will be market for them as by then buyers will be keen by body carcass weight and thats y at xmas pple will b weighing with dia hands for example like; oh my God this one get weight that one get weight comments will be swaying d air so i hope u are already keeping records of every penny spent n of d expenses to come? Well, as from 3weeks they will start consuming like hell. So it is advisable to get enough bags ahead n in store perhaps d ones that fall within 3month expirations date. 100broilers will consume 2bags per week- by my calculations: 300 broilers will consume 6bags per week- so for d next 4weeks the 300 white 'spartans' will have consumed; 6 X 4weeks= 24bags: so lets say assume 28-29bags of feeds will rear them from a-day old to 7weeks-old if the feeding is right; u can get pass 1.6-1.9kg at 7weeks: wat is size of ur pen house n hw is their brooding going?u can start marketing them business wise. And If u starve them for one reason or d other they will reduce in body weight so badly in such a way they will hav to consume alot to regain it again- what is ur vaccination/drugs plans for the birds? I jst sent u an email request? U can reach me for free materials & info via d other means:
with due respect,its not possible feeding 300 broilers from day old till 7week's with just 29 bags of feed....

3 Likes

Re: Broilers Chicken by jjbest123(m): 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2016
let's all join broiler farmers forum and learn more
Re: Broilers Chicken by Pally247: 12:07am On Mar 11, 2016
We help poultry farmers with recipes that enhance the growth of their poultry animals to attain desired weight in the market thereby cutting down on cost of feeding their animals for too long. The good part of it is that the recipe can work for All types of birds be it "Broilers, Cockrels, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese" , Pigs & Cattles. Interested persons should send me a PM.. we bet you, you won't want to go back to the old way of farming after tasting this. NB:- Please only serious minded persons should send me a PM thanks. andersonpally@gmail.com
Re: Broilers Chicken by tosh1212(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
Marsh104:

pls I have interest in good formulation that produce 0.6kg in 17, I will appreciate if you can give the directives. my mail is omotoshot@gmail.com
Re: Broilers Chicken by Monsur247(m): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2016
eight weeks old broilers for sale in Ibadan @ 600 each, about 100 in number...Contact M24 farm: 08074764350, 08068489568

or www.m24farm..com
Re: Broilers Chicken by AlMuflihah(f): 5:57pm On May 02, 2016
Marsh104:

I dont use finished feed such as vital or top feed. I formulate what I give them and its working for me. The batch I have now hit 0.5kg today at two weeks.
Pls marsh104, teach me how to formulate the feeds...I want to start to keep a few broilers and layers for family use let's say 10 each and I learnt that those finished feeds can be so expensive and some are not of high quality...broilers from day old and layers from point of lay...pls how do I do it, I haven't done anything poultry before and I really wish to excel with the little I wanna start with... my email is amodetoyin@yahoo.com. would really appreciate
Re: Broilers Chicken by kennyausta: 11:50am On May 22, 2016
Marsh104:

Good day, please can you give me your feed formulation? cos 0.6kg in 17days is awesome. I will be waiting for your respond u can as well mail me on kennyausta@live.com thanks in advance.
Re: Broilers Chicken by Olabab82: 3:11am On Aug 29, 2016
Hello gurus in the house please I heard that there are some company that sells day old broiler and after 8weeks they buy it back from you please is it true and if yes what is the name of the company and there address
Re: Broilers Chicken by jay7(m): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Marsh104:

Is it after dressing you get the 1.7 to 1.9Kg and at what week?
Re: Broilers Chicken by jay7(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Broiler starter formula

Maize=18kg (150 naira per kg)

Soybean full fat= 45kg (150 naira per Kg)

Maize offal= 20kg (30 naira per Kg)

Brewers dry grain= 13kg (30 naira per kg)

Bone meal= 3kg (50 naira per kg)

Methionine= 0.25kg ( 1900 naira per kg)

Lysine= 0.25kg ( 1000 naira per kg)

Vit/Min premix= 0.25kg ( 1000 naira per kg)

Salt= 0.25kg ( 120 naira per Kg)

Total Kg of Feed=100Kg

Calculated analysis

ME kcal/Kg= 2918.20

CP= 23.56

Calcium= 1.26

Crude fibre= 5.37

At the price i quote above 25 kg will be 2900 naira so if u think its costlier now keep the formula till when feed ingredients prices will drop.

And for those insulting (Babspetros) I guess you don't understand the difference between the feed formula you get from Google and the one you get from an Animal nutritionist or a practicing farmer.

Cc: babspetros

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Broilers Chicken by Funkydolcie: 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
hello, marsh 104, pls send the broiler feed formulation to my email thanks, adefunkedolcy@yahoo.com
Re: Broilers Chicken by Funkydolcie: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Marsh104:

hello, marsh 104, pls send the broiler feed formulation to my email thanks, adefunkedolcy@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Broilers Chicken by Mimiano: 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
Marsh104:

@marsh 104, kindly send d broiler formula to sensationalbodyspa@gmail.com
Re: Broilers Chicken by REDshouse(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2016
Funkydolcie:

pls I need broiler finisher formulation
Re: Broilers Chicken by swagficient(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
Hi house, I want to start a chicken processing firm, pls I need ideas as to house to succeed in it.
Pls does anyone know where I can sell the chicken legs, neck, head and Intestine and at what price. Urgent answers needed pls
Re: Broilers Chicken by endy247(f): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2016
marsh104, pls i need the formular too, send to endymore2003@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Broilers Chicken by hugoboss70(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
@ marsh 104 pls send to me to @ ugoumeh70@yahoo.com. Also I have 300 fully grown broilers ready for sale
Re: Broilers Chicken by great107: 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
kennyausta:

Good day, please can you give me your feed formulation? cos 0.6kg in 17days is awesome. I will be waiting for your respond u can as well mail me on nairagush247@gmail.com thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Nairalanders, My Farm Is Going Down / Cabbage Grows Well In Southwest Nigeria . See Pictures / The Snake I Killed In My Poultry Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.