Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Need Help With My Assignment. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Help With My Assignment. (423 Views)

I Just Notice That You Can Get Your Assignment Done By This Guys / Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Concerning Her Assignment / Redeployed To Lagos,looking For A Place To Do Her NYSC Primary Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With My Assignment. by Abiodun2014(m): 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hello, thanks for checking out this post. I was given an assignment on Electrical Design and Drafting. The homework is for me to draw an Architectural Floor plan of an Hospital with electrical fittings, and Model the drawing! The drawing should also be done using 3D autocad!!! I don hear am ooo! And we r to submit the assignment on Monday! Abeg Nairalanders make una help ur boy!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Is This New Share Botton About? / Lagos Declares October 15 Horn Free Day / Ewedu A Cure For Ebola – LUTH Consultant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.