Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Algorithms And Data Structure. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Algorithms And Data Structure. (718 Views)

I Need A Programming Pal To Learn Data Structure And Algorithm With / I Need To Learn Algorithms / Genetic Algorithms And Neural Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Algorithms And Data Structure. by Knownpal(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Okay this is for gurus, developers and any one who got the idea. What approaches did you use or are you using to tackle data structure and algorithm, cause these two is like the stronghold of computer science, know the how to's in algorithm and data structure then you can write in any language so far its capable. (I stand to be corrected though). So my questions are What are the approaches you used in tackling (learning) these two. What materials did you use (vids, books, mp3 wink etc). And sure any online resources??

(1) (Reply)

A Beginner's Python Tutorial/Very Simple Programs / Complete DVD Video Tutorial Training Website! / Some Things Beginners Might Not Know About Sublime Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.