Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Mason: A Java Json Parser That Works - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mason: A Java Json Parser That Works (3062 Views)

Programming Challenge: Convert String to Json with a Loop / Android Quiz Application With Json Parser, Php And Mysql Database / Tutorial: How To Return Html In Json Response Using Asp.net And Jquery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mason: A Java Json Parser That Works by javarules(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2008
This is another one from JAND, one of our own has just concluded work on a JSON parser forJava, u ask me whats wrong with the one we have now? simple answer is its too large,check out this single class implementation of a JSON parser that works. Sample codes and download links can be found >> http://naijadukes.net/jand/index.php/topic,47.msg226.html#msg226 The pretty thing is that its open source, so source code is available >> http://gitorious.org/projects/mason

ciao
Re: Mason: A Java Json Parser That Works by japro: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2008
Re: Mason: A Java Json Parser That Works by javarules(m): 6:46am On Oct 28, 2008
Is there any such thing as off topic, to me the answer is no.

Anyway I will love to help, try and register again, maybe from another cafe, if u are at home, check your proxy, I am also lazy so please mail me and I will reply segun.akintayo@uknglobal.com

ciao
Re: Mason: A Java Json Parser That Works by japro: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Building An Android App For A Magazine / Genetic Algorithms And Neural Networks / Using Next/prev Button To Display Array Elements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.