Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,620 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

E-learning Management Php Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / E-learning Management Php Project (1933 Views)

Enterprise E-learning Portal Development / Netbeans Php Project / Trying To Run Php Project After Installing Wamp Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-learning Management Php Project by Dlastofmykind(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
Good day to all programmers in the house....
I'm trying to lay my hands on E-learning management using php mysql but I have no idea on what the features will be.

If anyone has done something of such before, please help me to highlight the features or drop a link to any e-learning website.

THANKS!
Re: E-learning Management Php Project by toshodei: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
Dlastofmykind: Good day to all programmers in the house....
I'm trying to lay my hands on E-learning management using php mysql but I have no idea on what the features will be.

If anyone has done something of such before, please help me to highlight the features or drop a link to any e-learning website.

THANKS!

These 3 books might be able help you out:

1. Web Application Security For Dummies ~> http://www.bradreese.com/qualys-web-application-security-for-dummies.pdf

2. PHP & MySQL For Dummies ~> http://doha.ac.mu/ebooks/Computing/PHP%20&%20MySQL%20For%20Dummies.pdf

3. Everyday Apps (PHP & MySQL) For Dummies ~> http://doha.ac.mu/ebooks/Computing/PHP-&-MySQL-Everyday-Apps-for-Dummies.pdf
Re: E-learning Management Php Project by Dlastofmykind(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
I need info on the features and not pdfs
Re: E-learning Management Php Project by 5hyguy: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2014

THANKS!
online courses, registeration and login, user creating new courses, message board, alerts, teachers
Re: E-learning Management Php Project by 5hyguy: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2014

THANKS!
Re: E-learning Management Php Project by ogunayo: 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
You can use echelontrainingportal.com to learn and post questions as you are developing the site. e.g What am i going to start with or how many database tables to be created
Re: E-learning Management Php Project by sodson11(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2014
how far about the project? Are you still embarking on it
Re: E-learning Management Php Project by talk2hb1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
Try Moodle,
Its free and Open Source.
Re: E-learning Management Php Project by Dlastofmykind(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
talk2hb1:
Try Moodle,
Its free and Open Source.

Ok. Thanks.
But I wanna build it from the scratch... That's why i asked of the feature.

Once again, thanks.
Re: E-learning Management Php Project by Dlastofmykind(m): 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
5hyguy:
online courses, registeration and login, user creating new courses, message board, alerts, teachers

Thanks.... I really appreciate.
Re: E-learning Management Php Project by Dlastofmykind(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
sodson11:
how far about the project? Are you still embarking on it

Yea.... I'v embarked on it some couple of days ago.
Re: E-learning Management Php Project by blueyedgeek(m): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dlastofmykind:

Yea.... I'v embarked on it some couple of days ago.
I sent you a mail a few weeks back. Did you get it?
Re: E-learning Management Php Project by sodson11(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
I will like to see the end product.Any links?
Re: E-learning Management Php Project by Dlastofmykind(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: E-learning Management Php Project by Dlastofmykind(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
sodson11:
I will like to see the end product.Any links?

No links for now coz m nt yet tru wit it..

Drop ur numba lets chat on whatsapp.
Re: E-learning Management Php Project by Dlastofmykind(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
blueyedgeek:
I sent you a mail a few weeks back. Did you get it?

Just checked it.. I'v replied you.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Connect Php Script To Active Directory With XAMPP Server / Please Programmers In The House,what Are The Benefits Of Programming / Whatsapp Co-founder Jan Koum Quits Over Privacy Disagreements With Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.