Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Changed - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Changed (25596 Views)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / The Slap That Changed My Life For Good! / It Changed Me Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 1:10am On Sep 23, 2014
princesssusan:
Just carry go u‘r doin gr8!

thanks ma'am

stormybucci: the hatred john has 4 angella shouldn't be dat much dat he was happy wen he heard dat she was kidnapped, haba!!!! john is an animal

lol
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 1:12am On Sep 23, 2014
edogho: its a pity angela got to marry him. stormy, jigsaw how far? jigsaw u sure d story isn't a short one?

it is a short one maybe but it wasnt my intention
didnt no it would be so soon
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 1:13am On Sep 23, 2014
now more comments please

SAW
Re: Changed by Iolite(f): 5:59am On Sep 23, 2014
JigsawKillah: now more comments please

SAW

More comments? Are u seriouse? When I ran here with joy thinking it was an update. I no go comment, I don vex!
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mr Samuel walked into his living room, looking dejected. He saw his son and tried to pretend he was happy, but his earlier look had given him away.

"Thank God you are back my son. Did they hurt you?" He said faking a smile.

"Disappointed?" John asked.

"Why would I be?"

"I think you had a hand in my kidnap because I'm hundred percent sure I didn't offend anyone and that none paid a ransom to get me released. Dad, what are you not telling me?"

"Are you insinuating that I had you kidnapped?"

"Not really but you do have a hand in it"

"And if i did, what are my gains?"

John got up from his sitting position and walked up to his dad with a menacing look

"You probably gave me up because you thought the police would figure out, and soon they will"

"John, take a sit"

"I got news for you Dad, the police have caught the kidnappers"

Mr Samuel looked at him, staring as hard as he can.

"Son, take a sit"

"I won't until......"

"I said take a sit!"

The kind of look he's getting from his dad sent shrills to his bones. This man isn't his dad he thought, the man in front of him is mean.

Mr Samuel was finding it hard to control his inner self. John is still is son no doubt but he doesn't consider him one.

"Son" he said slowly "Angela is still not back yet"

"Like I give a damñ about the bïtch. You were the one preventing me from divorcing her. How I wish they'd just kill her, at least put an end to the bad luck she carries around"

Mr Samuel stared hard at his son and was about to say something when he was interrupted by the sound emanating from his phone. His heart skipped a beat as he read silently, the message.

--------_---_-----------_---------_---------

Schemer kept running into pot holes as he was unfamiliar with the roads and his car was old fashioned, and lacks a shock absorber. Whilst trying to escape, little did he know he was running right into the same group of humans he was running away from.

Double E and the whole patrol teams kept giving Schemer and his gang a hot pursuit. Soon, the chase was all over the news.

The sound of sirens coming closer to Schemer had put him on alert. He drove as fast as he could and with every bend he takes, the closer his end came or so he thought. He decided to put his brain to use once again.

"Get your guns ready, we're not leaving here is unscathed" he said "we might as well say our last prayers"

Inwardly, Schemer fear for himself but his faith on his intelligence to save him was forever strong. From his side mirrors, he could see the police closing him down.

It wasn't the highways anymore and he can't risk running over innocent humans so his speed was controlled and that was the sole reason the police are closing the gap between them.

All of a sudden, the sirens grew louder and Schemer knew he his time was up. First, he saw the Inspector's car and a few other police cars. He swerved and intentionally ran into a nearby building which he suspected must be scanty. He hit the fence and lost control and ran into another set of blocks neatly arranged.

Double E and his team followed suit. He ordered his men not to shoot because he need the occupants of the car alive. But Schemer had other plans.

Schemer got out of his car and dashed into the house, which was yet to be completed. His men followed him. He told his men to fire some rounds at the police.

And a shoot out started.

Schemer pulled out a brand new revolver and shot his two men and took the exit he had spotted as soon as he had entered the building. He jumped out through the window and scaled the fence and ran away, typing something with his phone.

Angela held the knife firmly in her right hand. The Doctor walked backwards slowly and Angela knew he was planning to run away, which means more security.

She let out a yell and ran towards the doctor, who was dumbfounded. He tried to dodge but it was too late. She dived him and both of them went crashing on the concrete floor.

The syringe fell off from the doctor's hand. Angela put the knife to his throat, with the sharp edge kissing his skin.

He felt the cold steel and was terrified. He knew he had been cold when attending to humans and was nicknamed Dr Evil but the woman is colder. He could see it in her eyes, if he refuse to succumb to whatever she might need, it would be his end.

Angela rolled away and picked the syringe up.

"What is it for?" She asked

"To make you sleep"

She nodded twisting her lips
"Why am I here?"

"I don't know"

She intensified her hold on the knife in a bid to make known her intention that she needed answers or he is useless.

"I don't know" he repeated, keeping his eyes on the knife in her hand.

She walked towards him and in a flash, the doctor made the attack, and for the first time, making use of his masculine features.

The knife fell and slided a few metres away from them. A scuffle ensued. The Doctor delivered a punch to her chin and she retaliated by digging her fingers into his neck.

SAW
Re: Changed by stormybucci(m): 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
#operationchopandrunaway...... d return of d SAW!!!
Re: Changed by Iolite(f): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2014
Pls clarify this, is it that double E brought out his gun and shot at his two men or two police men?
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Iolite: Pls clarify this, is it that double E brought out his gun and shot at his two men or two police men?

Schemer u mean? his two men
thanks for taking note
clarified
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2014
stormybucci: #operationchopandrunaway...... d return of d SAW!!!

lol ur eye go clear
Re: Changed by stormybucci(m): 12:38am On Sep 26, 2014
JigsawKillah:

lol ur eye go clear
abeg i did not do anything ooo
Re: Changed by Princesschi(f): 9:01am On Sep 26, 2014
Update plss
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
Princesschi: Update plss

would have done so
had I seen a few more comments

anyways updates coming tonight
Re: Changed by Princesschi(f): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
JigsawKillah:

would have done so
had I seen a few more comments

anyways updates coming tonight

aiit bawz
Re: Changed by seunviju(f): 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
You aren't doing bad with this story,just keep it up @ Jig
Re: Changed by jswaggzo(m): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
keep it up mehn
Re: Changed by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 28, 2014
Are you a writer or an aspiring writer, this workshop is for you...
https://www.nairaland.com/1893739/nairaland-e-workshop-writers---comment-thread
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2014
dedicated to stormybucci iolite princesschi seunviju jswaggzo and everyone who had taken time to comment here

continuation

Double E fired a couple of shots into the building but when he wasn't getting any reply, he told his men to move in slowly and carefully to avoid any surprising attack.

On getting inside the building, he saw two men lying dead. He carefully observed them and noticed they were shot at close range.

Reading meanings into his findings, only one thing is certain........Their Boss wants no trace!!!

He felt weak. All the day's work is gone, no suspect, no evidence taken. He walked towards the other end of the house and surveyed the area.

The Area looked peaceful. The inhabitants must have heard the gunshots and had fled for safety.

A Jeep moving out of the premises adjacent to the one he's currently in drew his attention. The car looked familiar and he tried to remember where he saw it. He racked his brain for answers.

He continued to stare at the moving car, which was moving slowly at but at a uniformed speed. Then Flash! He remembered! He hadn't seen the car but had pictured it. It was the same car the Doctor of the hospital where Angela had been treated had described.

He quickly told his Assistant to handle the situation and went out. His instincts told him to abandon his car and use an alternative. He boarded a motorcycle and tried to track the Jeep.

In a few minutes, he was a couple of blocks away from the Jeep. He urged the Motorcyclist to remain concealed as much as he can and would be rewarded heavily once the mission was over.

Schemer had quickly passed a message to his boss to help him out while he was escaping. He had to kill his men because he wanted to leave no evidence and he was sure there was none.

They suddenly became irrelevant the moment he realized that they can't make it out, all three of them and he just couldn't risk any of them getting caught.

He knew the chase isn't over, at least not yet and the moment his Boss' driver had showed up, he immediately ran into the car and told him to drive as calmly as he could.

They had barely left the street he was hiding in when he could feel like he was being followed.

After a second bend, he noticed it. A motorcycle with a suspicious looking passenger putting on dark glasses. He told the driver to keep driving uniformly.

He was going to find a way to take them out, because that is his only option if he is to remain a freeman. To be sure, he told the driver to add a little speed the moment they are in the next street.

The driver did, trying his best not to show his nervousness. He wish whoever it was that was after Schemer should just go back or at least wait till he's at home with his wife and kids.

Schemer knew that the tracker knew that his cover had been blown so no need trying to hide it. He told the driver to park by a nearby boutique. He quickly changed into a suit and walked out, the driver with him.

He entered the boutique, walked into a corner, checked his gun again. He told the driver to remain anonymous no matter what, and if possible, get home in a cab.

Double E knew his cover was blown when the Jeep accelerated. He urged the cyclist to try and keep up.

When he saw the car stop by the boutique, he too stopped at a respectable distance from it. He paid the cyclist and walked into a corner to reload his gun.

He adjusted his shirt and tried to keep be as gentle as a cat. He walked into the boutique, flashing a smile at everyone.

He walked to and fro around the boutique and the only took notice of nothing suspicious. He saw a guy checking out some shoes. He walked over.

Angela and the doctor continued their struggle, Angela simply amazed at her new found strength and the doctor wishing he had been here earlier so as to prevent her from breaking away.

He gained finally the upper hand, hit her and she let go, breathing weakly. He got up, walked towards the syringe, picked it up, and collected the knfie and threw it farther away. He walked towards her and was about to inject her when she hit him with something and he passed out.

She waited for a couple of minutes, trying to regain her strength. She got up, dragged the doctor to the bed where she had been kept, and injected him with the same syringe that was meant for her. She tied him up.

She had picked up the pliers and tucked it on her waist, knowing that she might need it. It helped, and she had hit the doctor with it, and hopefully he had passed out.

She walked towards the door and twisted the knob, but it was locked from outside. She pulled and pulled, twisted and tried every thing she could, the door refused to open. She broke down crying. She got up and checked the Doc's pocket, she found nothing. She sat down, she stared at the door, then at the ceiling, but there was none, just the concrete which means she's in a storeyed building.

She tried to concentrate on the door, then from the corner of her eyes, she spotted a key that had fell down, during her fight with the doc. The key had been on the same table with the knife and pliers, and she knew this wasn't a kidnap.

Whoever was behind this, wanted her to escape. But why kidnap her in the first place? What message is he or she trying to pass? Different questions raced through her mind. She picked the key, it might come in handy sometime.

She tried hitting the door, stabbing and throwing her body at it, but the door refused to give way. She sat down and resumed her crying. She had to wait for the doctor to wake up before she could think of leaving.

She sat on the floor and rested her body on the door, feeling exhausted, she slept off.

SAW
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2014
fatalveli
busted!!!!
I caught you
lol at least u for drop one comment Na

SAW
Re: Changed by Fatalveli(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2014
OMG! I've been made, nice work bro! Waiting "impatiently" for more updates...
Re: Changed by Iolite(f): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nice update and thanks for the dedication, besides in other for me to properly get the honour that I deserve my moniker is iolite, I not L. Pls do the needful.

As for Schemer, I really really want him to escape.
Re: Changed by Princesschi(f): 9:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Thanks for d dedication Jig. I wonder who is behind all this kidnap. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I want moooooore plssss
Re: Changed by princesssusan(f): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nawah o naso d thread dry? Me self i don waka
Re: Changed by seunviju(f): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Thanks for the dedication but wait o can samuel be the brain builders in all dis?keep my finger crossed.Thanks for the update
Re: Changed by Iolite(f): 6:16am On Oct 02, 2014
Y are u not updating any more? You are making us loose the excitement we came in here with.
Re: Changed by bibie01(f): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2014
Thank God av caught up with you guys. Been away for a while now.
You are doing great dear, keep up d good work.
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mr Samuel had walked to his study after receiving the message, and after about an hour, he still wasn't out. He sat in front of his desktop computer, typing while answering calls.

All this while, John had been sitting in the sitting room and was growing impatient. He called out to his dad, no answer. He was about walking noisily to the said study but tiptoed after a second thought, he knew his dad is up to something.

He tiptoed and was about opening the door to the study when his dad opened first. He was taken aback.

"This guy knew I was coming" he thought.

Mr Samuel was sweating, even with the AC on. He felt nervous and was shaken by what he had seen. He stood at the door as John tried to force his way in.

"What are you hiding in there?" John asked, feigning anger.

"Kid, dad wants a little privacy and dad must get it"

"Why do I feel like you have a lot of scary skeletons in your cupboard?"

"Because you feel everyone is as wicked as you"

"No! It's because you're too secretive! And diabolical"

Mr Samuel smiled
"What do you know about being diabolical?"

"Why don't you let me in so we can talk?"

"We could do that in the parlour, there's a lot of space elsewhere"

"I want it here" John said and tried to force his way in again.

Mr Samuel stood firm. He pushed his son backwards and dashed in and shut the door.

He hurried to the computer, started typing again and he shut it down and breathed a sigh of relief. He then proceeded to open the door and let his son in.

"What do you wanna talk about?" He asked.

John paced around the large book studded room. He tried to find what wasn't in place, thinking maybe he could find out what it was his dad was hiding.

He couldn't find anything but he wasn't satisfied. His Dad's voice came in again.

"What are you looking for?"

"Whatever it was that you were hiding"

"What I am hiding is what brought you here" Mr Samuel said and walked out of the room.

"It's what brought me here?" He asked, confused. He walked after his dad.

##################$#$$$

Schemer bent down beside a line of shoes, acting like he was checking them out, but to watch Double E who was searching the whole building with his eyes. He saw him walk up to the driver who looked nervous. He tightened the grip on the gun he held inside his suit.

He walked away from his bending position and got to a shelve with a huge transparent glass. He kept his gaze locked on them. He saw the look of relief that flashed across the driver's face as Double E walked away from him.

Double E turned to his direction and he smiled. He followed the same direction along the line of boxes Double E was heading.

He stopped after a few steps, not for once did he removed his hand from his gun. He took it off safety as he waited for the Inspector. His heartbeat racing fast.

The inspector walked passed him, nodding and snapping his fingers. He looked like someone who wouldn't hurt a fly even if it's going to perch on his food. He walked up to a girl standing with her boyfriend and a dialogue ensued.

Schemer gave a nod as the driver made to leave the boutique. He walked close to the inspector and tried to eavesdrop on what they were saying.

"I've got problems with fashion and I've got a date, can you guys help me out?"

"Sure" the girl said while her boyfriend made to lead the way but stopped short and asked

"What exactly would you need?"

"A shoe, shirt and trouser"

The girl eyed him and let off a soft giggle while the boyfriend gave a frown.

Double E knew a pair of eyes were on him, and he they were that of the criminal but he wanted to act smart and wanted to be sure. He walked with the soon to be couple as they had described themselves, chatting and he turned abruptly.

Schemer tried to look away but it was too late, in the next second, he was staring at the cold eyes of the dreaded inspector. He smiled and started walking and half running towards the exit. He knew Double E won't shoot, for fear of hitting the innocent customers, and that boosted his confidence.

Double E pursued him instantly, and Schemer was already in the jeep by the time Double E got out of the door.

Double E fired a shot and shattered the front and back windshield with one shot, luckily he had missed Schemer who had bowed his head trying to force the car to start after he had nervously dropped the keys and couldn't wait to find it.

He def knew Double E wanted him alive but he also knew he was lucky to have been missed. He wasn't sure anymore and he tried to compose himself, if he is going to go down, then his killer must work extra hard to get him down.

He pulled out his gun and fired backwards. Double E dodged and shot the 2 tires before sending a bullet Schemer's way.

Schemer dodged by bowing down and when he raised up his head, he couldn't find The Inspector. He quickly pushed a 9mm pistol into his shoe and covered it with his trousers.

He got down slowly, looked around. He pointed his gun upwards but and turned only to see The Inspector already pointing a gun at him from the top of the jeep.

"Drop it" the Inspector said

"After you" he replied shifting backwards

The Inspector got down from the top of the car still pointing his gun at Schemer.

SAW
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Princesschi: Thanks for d dedication Jig. I wonder who is behind all this kidnap. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I want moooooore plssss

Soon ma'am
Don't just stop following

SAW
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Iolite: Y are u not updating any more? You are making us loose the excitement we came in here with.

I'm sorry ma'am
I promise to be of better behaviour

princesssusan: Nawah o naso d thread dry? Me self i don waka

Na WA o
Me sef no go update na

bibie01: Thank God av caught up with you guys. Been away for a while now.
You are doing great dear, keep up d good work.

Welcome back ma'am
I promise you won't be disappointed

1 Like

Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
seunviju: Thanks for the dedication but wait o can samuel be the brain builders in all dis?keep my finger crossed.Thanks for the update

Lol yea right

Keep ya fingaz crossed

SAW
Re: Changed by Smilingangel45(f): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ah! Open my mouth I no fit close am..c SUSPENSIONAh! Open my mouth I no fit close am..c SUSPENSIONAh! Open my mouth I no fit close am..c SUSPENSION
Re: Changed by Smilingangel45(f): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Soon ma'am
Don't just stop following

SAW[/quote]...I won't stop infact I go dey follow lyk mumu
Re: Changed by JigsawKillah(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2014
dedicated to my grandma who passed on yesterday
and to smilingangel45

continuation

Angela woke up on the floor, her dress a little crumpled and her hair rough. She smiled and let out a yawn as she got up from her sleeping position. She saw the Doctor struggling to escape. She instantly knew she had slept for more than 3hrs.

She walked up to him, even though her situation had brought out the beast in her, she still felt compassion for the Doctor when she saw his hands bleeding. She bent over and examined it, while the doctor's heartbeat became audible.

"Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you"

"No, no, what are you doing?"

"Don't worry. I'm just going to bandage them" Angela said as she searched for a bandage
"Where can I find bandage?"

"There isn't any"

"Any handkerchiefs?"

"Yes, a couple in my lab coat"

Angela went in search for the hankies leaving the doctor wondering if she was the same person he'd had a tussle with. He was in dire need for treatment and if she goes entirely berserk, she might kill him. He decides to play cool.

Angela in her part, was trying to play the good role of a nurse so as to be able to extract information that will lead to her escape.

"It's gonna hurt" she said, smiling.

"I know the drill" he replied.

She applied gently the hankies, and tied them around his injuries with the hope they might stop him from bleeding out. As she worked, the doc tried to get her talking, hoping that might facilitate his release.

"Ooouuuuccchhhh oh easy please.

What did you study?"

"Marketing" she said faking a smile

He wanted to ask more but she interrupted him by asking

"Who brought me here?"

"No idea" he said absentmindedly, trying not to give away the fear he felt.

Angela cleared her throat and asked again

"Who brought me here?"

The doctor kept quiet. He knew his time is up and he was scared of what she might do and for one moment he thought he had seen smoke emanating from her eyes.

Soon She was through with bandaging both hands and she tried to remain calm and not show her frustration. She thought her good deeds would help. She decided to play bad nurse.

She picked up the knife from where she had kept it and said slowly

"I will slice your throat within the next minute if you refuse to give me the answers I need. No, I'll cut your mànhood"

Inwardly, she knew she couldn't and wouldn't but she had to say something.

"How do I open the door?"

"You can only open it from the outside" the doctor was sweating profusely.

"How then do you get out?"

"There are cameras on the wall and the guard outside opens it when I get close to it"

"Stop lying!" She yelled. "How do I get out?"

"I'm sorry, you can't"

"What do you mean I can't?" She pressed the sharped edge of the knife to his throat. "I promise to kill you if you don't device a solution. Now!"

The Doc's voice became shaky. "I am already told you"

She looked around, she saw the cameras and she was sure they also make possible voice transmissions. She became mad at herself for not taking note earlier.

"They knew I was free this whole time! They've been watching us!" She exclaimed.

She jumped at the door, once again stabbing and punching, throwing her body at it, and increased her screams when the door refuse to give way.

"Bàstard! Cowàrd! Show yourself! Come out! Why don't you kill me or just let me go?! What do you want?! Please! Please. Plea.....se" she rained rhetorical questions at the walls and she burst out crying.

"Oh God. What wrong have I done?" She said to herself.

The doctor was prepared for the worst but praying for the best, and when he heard Angela increase the intensity of her cries, he knew he was done. He wondered why the security wasn't forthcoming. He remembered God and began to pray in whispers.

"Dear God, please I know I have wronged you and I'm sorry, please let this cup pass me by and I promise to give myself to you. Please I beg of you. In Jesus name"

Angela got up, with a knife in her palm, walked up to the doctor and gripped his throat.

"Who are you working with?! Answer me! Who are you working with?"

"I don't know him" he said

She stabbed him close to his groin and the the doctor screamed! She removed it and said

"You are almost losing your genitàls! Just a answer my questions! Is that too much to ask?!"

"I already told you!" He said amidst tears "I don't.......haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaaahhh" he was crying. Angela had stabbed him a second time, more closer to his groin than the first.

"I'll tell you all I know! Please stop this!" He begged.

SAW

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: “Why I Wear Nigerian Designers" / Chimamanda Adichie: "Beyonce Didn't Make Me Popular" / What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.