Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Android Developer Needed ASAP - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Android Developer Needed ASAP (887 Views)

Android Developer Needed For Startup / ANDROID DEVELOPER. An SMS App That Sends Sms To A Specific Number / Android Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Developer Needed ASAP by seunpayne(m): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2014
Please contact me on 08068081502. It is also important that you reside in abuja. Prior contacts have run away with initial deposits without delivering
Re: Android Developer Needed ASAP by umaryusuf(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
seunpayne: Please contact me on 08068081502. It is also important that you reside in abuja. Prior contacts have run away with initial deposits without delivering

What is the nature of the app? If is something that can fit into my busy day?
Re: Android Developer Needed ASAP by nollyj: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
seunpayne: Please contact me on 08068081502. It is also important that you reside in abuja. Prior contacts have run away with initial deposits without delivering

Really!!!!!!!

So funny that they made away with your money. Something must be wrong with that project or the way you are handling it.

The best way to place an advert is to say what you are looking for, the skill sets you need and previous work the developer has done.

Not just saying android developer contact me in this number. With this kind of advert, anybody that needs your money will contact you.

Check people's profile here and see what they have done or the kind of contributions they have made in solving problems that relate to what you are looking for. Not just everyone can call me.

Well all the best
Re: Android Developer Needed ASAP by asalimpo(m): 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
Contacts ran away?
Incredulous.
The first contact duped you and ran.
The second did it.. Still without you being watchful.
What kinda delivery system were u using? Where did u meet the contacts- here on nairaland?
Re: Android Developer Needed ASAP by udswagz: 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Reading the post, i bet some ideas came into your head,
well if it is one that has to do with tech, i may be of help
I can help you build your idea, create a strong online presence
for your brand.
With my web development and Android app development skills
i can help you build a beautiful website or intuitive mobile app
which aligns with the coporate vision of your organisation.

In case that idea is still in your head
visit: www.udonline.net

Some sites i have completed
www.helonyconcept.com
www.chypesfrontline.com
www.botosoftechnologies.com
www.kasemart.com [e-commerce]

The most recent Android app i just published on Google play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dmasnig.udcreate

(1) (Reply)

Hi: I Need A Programmer On Contract / Free Software For Browsing On Nigerian Telecoms Network / Own A Standard Centralized Crypto Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.