Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Help Me: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me: (1102 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Help Me: by lloyds(m): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2006
Dear Sir,
I heartily wish to congratulate and inform you that after a final selection of applications by our team of Human Resources management, you have been considered to be part of our dynamic team to research and develop the national research/data bank in Nigeria by HADI organization. This is a new initiative that aims at developing statistic/data banking in various developing countries of the world, which Nigeria is included.
HADI organization is an international aid and grant organization, holding various multilateral and non-governmental institutions worldwide which is in partnership with United States Agency for International Development (USAID), providing intervention in various aspects of the millennium development goals (against poverty, improved water, healthcare, sanitation, access to better education, information and communication delivery). We wish to engage qualified persons to their professional and non-professional position. This employment is on contract basis of 2-6 years and its non-pensioner.
Our target is to train graduates from all field who are receptive to training and development, geared towards research and must be self- starter with high sense of dedication, analytical minds and independent thinking. This training will begin in December 2006 in various varying skills and qualification, to enable us access and gather information’s in the 7000 wards round the 36 states in Nigeria. You will among other things control strategic warehousing and storage facilities for distribution of items from warehouse and account for partners, disperse items from warehouse and account for the various persons or family units in receipt of same and provide reports for use in making decisions on intervention to be made subsequently in various sectors. Help with engineering designs and implementation of indigenous development effort in housing and rural roads. Head of units will be issued with a laptop computer and all employees will be issued with cell phones.
The remuneration for this position is between $9,600 - $13,500USD per annum for the supervisory/professional category. This is in addition to applicable allowances for various staff categories who have specialized skills and who work in areas classified as “bush” or “extremely rural communities” or other harsh conditions. A minimum of University degree or HND certificates is for these category. While all these maybe necessary, the principal requirement will be an honest disposition, real zeal at work and genuine commitment to helping people and places live better.
To succeed in this position, you are required to print and fill the employment assessment form attached to this mail and send to The National Coordinator, HADI Organization, P.O Box 286,Garki - Abuja
Please Note that the following information is for verification and subsequent processing and are to be sent along with the employment form:

Copy of proof of identity (either National ID, international passport or a drivers license).
Letter of identification from your local government area
Copy of highest educational qualification or certificates.
Copy of teller showing deposit of N1,200.00 paid into the UBA account number (03470680007612) from any branch using your name as depositor and account name as HADI. This fee is for the verification of all claims to ascertain the veracity or otherwise of the statement made.
Pleas be advise that you are expected to answer correctly every question on the form and you are not in anyway limited by information provided or either by sex, race, religion or ethnicity. Disclosure of any given fact does not necessarily foreclose any one’s chance. However, non-disclosure of facts requested or deliberate misleading or distortion of same will.

NOTE that we will not guarrantee employment for anyone whose application form does not get to our office before 2 weeks on the reciept of this letter and only those whos form gets to our office will be contacted for further interview.

You are to watch out for Names, date and venue of further interview on Thisday and Guardian Newspaper between the 2nd and 6th of October 2006.
Once again, on behalf of the organization I congratulate you and hoping to hear from you soonest.
Sincerely,
Boyd Schamze
Head of Human Resources,
HADI Organization.

Please Nairalanders, Help me,
I got these from an institution i applied for in about two weeks ago.
Should i pay them their requested #1,200, or i decline their offer.
Someone should reply me swiftly,please o,
Re: Help Me: by nunu(f): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2006
i think it is scam crybut if you have N1200 to spare,then you can send it.
but i really think it is a scam to rob you of your little hard earned savings grin
Re: Help Me: by SOJ(m): 9:44am On Jul 27, 2006
Just as my guy said:Its a big scam. No self-respecting organisation seeking to legitimately recruit individuals would request u to pay any sum of money before ur application is considered. If they needed money,why didnt they say so;then a bank would have been in the best position to give them a loan. Make the simple arithmetics; N1,200 from 1,000 people who got the same invitation, that makes N1.2million in thier purse. I can imagine that once they feel they have reached thier quota,they disappear into thin air leaving people stranded.
On the other hand,research the organisation propely;if they cannot be reached or researched through credible means then "comot ur shoes,put them in ya pocket and run!"
Re: Help Me: by pati(f): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2006
I don't like the sound of this, It might be a scam (who knows) conduct a thourough research on this people before anything so you don't throw your money, but sincerely, i think it's a scam!
Re: Help Me: by dearie(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2006
I think the previous respondents have said it all, I really dont think any 'genuine' organisation would demand money under any 'cloak' to offer u appointment.

I know it's bad news, but then u can still conduct a thorough research on it, who knows!

I still have my doubts though! #1,200 MAY NOT BE MUCH TO PART WITH but the effect is 'encouragement to someother swindlers' So think about it.
Re: Help Me: by alinco2(f): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2006
cheap scam !!!

Navy List / Lng Ref. No / Marketing Executives Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt