Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Esat E23g Decoder - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Esat E23g Decoder (7996 Views)

Internet Modem Router Solutions For All IKS Dongle Receiver Qsat,tlink,esat / 3G Direct SIM Universal Router For IKS Dongle Receiver -qsat,tlink,esat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esat E23g Decoder by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
The esat e23g decoder coming to stores near you full HD Decoder
with sim card automatic detection working stable at the moment
Don't let the name confuse you esat e23g decoder is the new decoder , with some xter of unconscious qsat at the moment but Esat e23g comes with the full hd decoder built in stable cccam
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by astanco(m): 8:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
Qsat q23g,esat e23g. Who is fooling who?they should stabilise the previous ones b4 the newones. I already have 5 decoders

1 Like

Re: Esat E23g Decoder by akinremedy(m): 2:46am On Sep 12, 2014
hugman: The new esat e23g decoder coming to stores near you full HD Decoder
with sim card automatic detection working stable at the moment
Don't let the name confuse you esat e23g decoder is the new decoder aim to challenge the mighty qsat which has cause DSTV to have sleepless nite because anytime DSTV shoot missile to kill it the qsat always resurrected. Now here comes the challenger ESAT Decoder full hd
vs QSAT
Hugman, so u could open a thread for Esat after saying it's a lie that such a thing do not exist. Na wao! Anyways, i av it now and it's blazing like fire. It uses a Tv1 Cccam account as it's preloaded account for a year.
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by dogmaticp(m): 3:27am On Sep 12, 2014
How much is the cost of this new receiver?
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by sheunpompey1: 6:52am On Sep 12, 2014
What difference does it make... Tv1 account /cccam account, all these accounts also work on QSAT
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by kokozain(m): 6:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Full cost implication asap
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by davit: 9:09am On Sep 12, 2014
dogmaticp: How much is the cost of this new receiver?
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Esat e23g decoder is like azsky product this product is the latest iks stable at the moment
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by hamedade2000(m): 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
hugman: Esat e23g decoder is like azsky product this product will not last
Buying esat 23g is like waste of money
Pls go for decoder that have long time existence
Is not good to waste money and buy dongle decoder year after year
And how did u come to dis conclusion? kindly elaborate plz.
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by jamp: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2014
hamedade2000: And how did u come to dis conclusion? kindly elaborate plz.

ask him ooo. after telling us is the bomb.

I heard the account is expensive, why is it cheap on esat for one year
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by akinremedy(m): 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2014
hugman: Esat e23g decoder is like azsky product this product will not last
Buying esat 23g is like waste of money
Pls go for decoder that have long time existence
Is not good to waste money and buy dongle decoder year after year
I doubt if u rily knw wot u're sayn.What is a waste of money in dat? It's a personal decision for everyone to buy or not. No one forced u to buy in d first place. It's dis same u dat would say "yes" d next minute u'll say "No". I doubt if u're a man of ur words.
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by akinremedy(m): 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
jamp:

ask him ooo. after telling us is the bomb.

I heard the account is expensive, why is it cheap on esat for one year
Guys, the decoder runs on Cccam acct. If u've got d bucks, buy a 3 month Tv1 Cccam acct if u rily wanna enjoy Dsthives but personally i bought d Esat decoder because d Cccam is preloaded and in-built so as to save me from d risk of banning like it happens if u buy and load a Cccam acct.
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
M
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
Everything about Esat is
done codedly
Acccept Any thing you see
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by jamp: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
hugman: Esat account there is no news about re newer of account because you cannot get underground info from esat because is not available
Qsat you can get underground info

you have a point. Some people are saying the account is for one year. I tire for this new product
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
Any company that try to sell product under another company name is a joke. because qsat is selling so esat try to copy the name of qsat that means esat is not confidence themselves they should have use a name that will be well know by the users instead of hiding in the name of qsat you want to confuse customers that he is buying qsat whereas is esat
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by Malix: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
People should stop speculatin!,Esat accts is already in the market. Nawa o!,wetin person no know pass am o!
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by akinremedy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
Malix: People should stop speculatin!,Esat accts is already in the market. Nawa o!,wetin person no know pass am o!
Malix, free Hugman. He knows not wot he"s saying. I tire for d guy.
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by rayjox(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Chinko have thrown another bones to the dogs(buyer)
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
Malix: People should stop speculatin!,Esat accts is already in the market. Nawa o!,wetin person no know pass am o!
You said you use esat and you cannot even tell us how many month account is inside
Now tell me who has bought esat account?

1 Like

Re: Esat E23g Decoder by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
M
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
You can use tv1 cccam with Esat

1 Like

Re: Esat E23g Decoder by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
Esat have some xter of qsat

1 Like

Re: Esat E23g Decoder by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
M

1 Like

Re: Esat E23g Decoder by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Have you ever ask why alibaba refuse to sell esat?

1 Like

Re: Esat E23g Decoder by akinremedy(m): 1:22am On Sep 15, 2014
hugman: A real dealer of dongle will not stock esat under his roof.
Qsat is the original while esat is the fake
If you want to waste ur money buy esat but if you value originality buy qsat
Learn to differential a fake product from original ones
Shine your eye
Only a jobless and silly fellow would drag and debate issues with u cos ur saying are baseless!

1 Like

Re: Esat E23g Decoder by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
I meant no harm is just being conscious
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by akinremedy(m): 10:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
hugman: @akinremedy you went out to buy qsat but the dealer sold esat to you instead of you to bow ur head in shame because you can't even differential between qsat and esat you akinremedy still going around telling people that esat comes with a year account you will be surprise in a few month ur esat will cease to function
Now i know u need bed rest, i own a qsat decoder running on code 41. I realized Qsat is dead and i went for Esat simply because i got d bucks to throw around. Now, tell me how dat concerns you! If Esat dies today and another iks or dongle comes 2moro, i'll buy and it's not ur bizzzzzz....
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2014
akinremedy:
Now i know u need bed rest, i own a qsat decoder running on code 41. I realized Qsat is dead and i went for Esat simply because i got d bucks to throw around. Now, tell me how dat concerns you! If Esat dies today and another iks or dongle comes 2moro, i'll buy and it's not ur bizzzzzz....
Qsat is dying esat is stable
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by mercyitodo(f): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
akinremedy:
Only a jobless and silly fellow would drag and debate issues with u cos ur saying are baseless!
Lol
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by mercyitodo(f): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
hugman:
Qsat is blazing for ur info
Nobody need that info here.
Re: Esat E23g Decoder by mercyitodo(f): 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
hugman: @akinremedy you went out to buy qsat but the dealer sold esat to you instead of you to bow ur head in shame because you can't even differential between qsat and esat you akinremedy still going around telling people that esat comes with a year account you will be surprise in a few month ur esat will cease to function
All these children where come spoil dongle thread.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hellobox Smart S2: A Device For Watching TV On Phone. / Mytv Finally Gave Up After 15 Years / I Am Interested In F T A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.