Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

no - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / no (4825 Views)

The 10 Best Nigerian Albums Of 2015 / Be Wise And Get Enlightened – An Advice To Nigerian Rappers / Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

no by baddestdjtimmy: 8:46am On Sep 12, 2014
a
Re: no by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 12, 2014
Any List in Nigeria without Mode9, XO, Joe Spaszm is definitely incomplete... Go ask the real Hip Hop heads in Nigeria let 'em tutor u.. And for the records, best internetional is based on RAP ability, tis based on popularity, maybe u don't know thecriteria for most of these awards nominations..
Reminisce, good one.. The bro s got it,
P.S: Remove Olamide from that list pls, this is nt a list for some singer, tot u sed tis for Rappers.. Ice prince s thr cos of his other Dope joints.. And pls Reintroduce Mode9 , He's d best anytym, anyday... Maybe u haven't listen to Alphabetical Order Album

2 Likes

Re: no by baddestdjtimmy: 9:25am On Sep 12, 2014
polymathic: Any List in Nigeria without Mode9, XO, Joe Spaszm is definitely incomplete... Go ask the real Hip Hop heads in Nigeria let 'em tutor u.. And for the records, best internetional is based on RAP ability, tis based on popularity, maybe u don't know thecriteria for most of these awards nominations..
Reminisce, good one.. The bro s got it,
P.S: Remove Olamide from that list pls, this is nt a list for some singer, tot u sed tis for Rappers.. Ice prince s thr cos of his other Dope joints.. And pls Reintroduce Mode9 , He's d best anytym, anyday... Maybe u haven't listen to Alphabetical Order Album

You still dont get the point. when last did mode 9 drop any hit joint? I am talking of consistency, awards and so on.. If phenom, joe spasmz and co have hit tracks, dey will be on the list. they are no where to be found
Re: no by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 12, 2014
baddestdjtimmy:

You still dont get the point. when last did mode 9 drop any hit joint? I am talking of consistency, awards and so on.. If phenom, joe spasmz and co have hit tracks, dey will be on the list. they are no where to be found
We keep waiting for 'em songs to be popular, by now u shld know Nigerians are illiterate wen it comes to Rap music, they hardly promote Real Hip Hop, even the almighty HipTV hardly play HipHop music.. Mode9 been dropping fat joints.
Lemme ask u, av u listen to Alphabetical Order Album, if yu haven't, u need to and try get link to download Mode9 ft Reminisce song.. Tis spankin hot
Re: no by baddestdjtimmy: 9:35am On Sep 12, 2014
polymathic: We keep waiting for 'em songs to be popular, by now u shld know Nigerians are illiterate wen it comes to Rap music, they hardly promote Real Hip Hop, even the almighty HipTV hardly play HipHop music.. Mode9 been dropping fat joints.
Lemme ask u, av u listen to Alphabetical Order Album, if yu haven't, u need to and try get link to download Mode9 ft Reminisce song.. Tis spankin hot
I cannot lie, i have listened to it and i am impressed but will u agree with me that it takes more than a good rapper to make his song a hit. Mode 9 is not promoting his songs well. Afterall there are underground rappers better than mode 9 but why dont we call them the best ? because they do the same lazy promo like mode 9 does. we cannot call him the overall bed when hes doing bedroom promotion. Olamide is not even meant to be on the list but he's there for a purpose.
Re: no by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2014
baddestdjtimmy:
I cannot lie, i have listened to it and i am impressed but will u agree with me that it takes more than a good rapper to make his song a hit. Mode 9 is not promoting his songs well. Afterall there are underground rappers better than mode 9 but why dont we call them the best ? because they do the same lazy promo like mode 9 does. we cannot call him the overall bed when hes doing bedroom promotion. Olamide is not even meant to be on the list but he's there for a purpose.
HAAA!!!! Who says Modo doesn't promote His songs well.... Bro, I've been a rap follower since d days of figidi migidi(Eedris) to Ruggedman's revolution and now.. Lots of 'em change styl cos of the reception Rap music has in this country, tis hard to get Radio Vj's play 'em songs, even music channels hardly play 'em songs.. So most of 'em go commercial, but the real G's stay put n keep giving us the real deal bro...
Re: no by baddestdjtimmy: 9:49am On Sep 12, 2014
polymathic: HAAA!!!! Who says Modo doesn't promote His songs well.... Bro, I've been a rap follower since d days of figidi migidi(Eedris) to Ruggedman's revolution and now.. Lots of 'em change styl cos of the reception Rap music has in this country, tis hard to get Radio Vj's play 'em songs, even music channels hardly play 'em songs.. So most of 'em go commercial, but the real G's stay put n keep giving us the real deal bro...
u are correct bro but why dont his songs go far? Vector, reminsce and co rap song still go far, what could be wrong? I have never seen any body who has any of mode 9 song on their laptop or phone. dont u think thats odd?
Re: no by orlaryhincah(m): 9:49am On Sep 12, 2014
Lol @Yung6ix being numba 1, replace let vector replace yung6 and olamide replace iceprince.
Re: no by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2014
baddestdjtimmy:
u are correct bro but why dont his songs go far? Vector, reminsce and co rap song still go far, what could be wrong? I have never seen any body who has any of mode 9 song on their laptop or phone. dont u think thats odd?
Are u serious? Well tis choice, the only Nigerian Rap artist on my fone is Mode9.. And Alobam by Phyno... No other Rap Artist in Nigeria is qualified to be on my Playlist except for one or two of their tracks... But me got Mode9's album frm pentium IX till date
Re: no by baddestdjtimmy: 9:59am On Sep 12, 2014
orlaryhincah: Lol @Yung6ix being numba 1, replace let vector replace yung6 and olamide replace iceprince.
olamide is doing more singing than rapping, he can NEVER BE NUMBER 1
Re: no by Heywhizzy(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2014
Rubbish list..modo?..yung6ix deserves dat spot tho..m.i shld av bin d number 1..wat iz olamide looking for in that list..seriki iz way beta dan im..reminisce ahead of vector,phyno and the rest?..anyways in your opinion sha..any naija rap list deserves modo and m.i as top two

1 Like

Re: no by baddestdjtimmy: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2014
Heywhizzy: Rubbish list..modo?..yung6ix deserves dat spot tho..m.i shld av bin d number 1..wat iz olamide looking for in that list..seriki iz way beta dan im..reminisce ahead of vector,phyno and the rest?..anyways in your opinion sha..any naija rap list deserves modo and m.i as top two
Yes this is my opinion so u dont have to agree. M.i has not been consistent, he was too comfortable and doesnt have much collaborations like before. Seriki should be in place of Olamide kos he is on fire now....Yes, remininsce is really trying and getting more relevant than vector.. where is modo? they dont even play his songs on radio stations...if u are the best then people must recognise u
Re: no by Heywhizzy(m): 10:09am On Sep 12, 2014
baddestdjtimmy:
Yes this is my opinion so u dont have to agree. M.i has not been consistent, he was too comfortable and doesnt have much collaborations like before. Seriki should be in place of Olamide kos he is on fire now....Yes, remininsce is really trying and getting more relevant than vector.. where is modo? they dont even play his songs on radio stations...if u are the best then people must recognise u
modo?..at least for respect sake
Re: no by baddestdjtimmy: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2014
Heywhizzy: modo?..at least for respect sake
this is not about respect or pity sake. If modo is on the list then phenom, terry d rapman, Over dose and pheroshuz should be there
Re: no by Heywhizzy(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2014
baddestdjtimmy:
this is not about respect or pity sake. If modo is on the list then phenom, terry d rapman, Over dose and pheroshuz should be there
olamide shld b replaced wit seriki..forget sha
Re: no by baddestdjtimmy: 10:29am On Sep 12, 2014
Heywhizzy: olamide shld b replaced wit seriki..forget sha
yes seriki should be there instead of Olamide.
Re: no by orlaryhincah(m): 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
baddestdjtimmy:
olamide is doing more singing than rapping, he can NEVER BE NUMBER 1
I mean vector should be numba 1
Re: no by funmo(m): 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
polymathic: Are u serious? Well tis choice, the only Nigerian Rap artist on my fone is Mode9.. And Alobam by Phyno... No other Rap Artist in Nigeria is qualified to be on my Playlist except for one or two of their tracks... But me got Mode9's album frm pentium IX till date

even this your moniker shows u are mode10 yourself! abeg let's whatsapp o, cos I need Pentium9!that's d only nigel Ben's work that I've not listened to.... bros (prostrates... ) abeg whatsapp me on 08089515345
Re: no by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2014
funmo:

even this your moniker shows u are mode10 yourself! abeg let's whatsapp o, cos I need Pentium9!that's d only nigel Ben's work that I've not listened to.... bros (prostrates... ) abeg whatsapp me on 08089515345
Loool, Pentium9 still dey Alaba ooo, or u download frm Modo's website... My friends don pack all my CD's finish after listening to the songs, they'll just be like guy borrow me na, and next tin is they're gone with it forever, so I'm sorry, can't release this one abeg.... Try DL am, e dey online, I'm very sure
Re: no by noob03saibot(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2014
Did I c u say kanye west ll neva sing? Ever heard of 808 and heart ache?
Re: no by bonnyt(m): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
MODO FT REMINISCE OYEA RAPPERS....
best rap collaboration in 2014..so far

reminisce is qualified to be on the list
Re: no by Djicemob: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Funny list. But that's opinion your though.
Re: no by knowadlearn: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
if
ice prince sings
jesse jagz does ragae
then olamide deserve to be in top 5 too

(1) (Reply)

One Hit (Cover) By Kizito Ft Verse6ix, Frankiefree And Lord X / Skales - Denge Pose [DOWNLOAD] / (HOTTEST Worship)audio: Frank Edwards “supernatural” [download MP3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.