Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

18jesse's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 18jesse's Profile / 18jesse's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Phones / Re: Access Bank by 18jesse: 11:51am On Dec 21, 2016
Send a tweet to @accessbank_help or @myaccessbank to confirm feedback
Ay04z:
I transfered money from my access bank account with the code *901# but to my greatest surprise access bank just debit my money without crediting the account i transfer to since yesterday night...the problem am having now is that the bank is not even around where am staying at all ....am just thinking of what to do. as access bank turn to scam too?. so confuse ....
Phones / Re: Access Bank by 18jesse: 11:51am On Dec 21, 2016
Send a tweet to @accessbank_help or @myaccessbank to confirm feedback
Ay04z:
I transfered money from my access bank account with the code *901# but to my greatest surprise access bank just debit my money without crediting the account i transfer to since yesterday night...the problem am having now is that the bank is not even around where am staying at all ....am just thinking of what to do. as access bank turn to scam too?. so confuse ....
Business / Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 by 18jesse: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
Guseh:

Hi, send an email to Access bank :contactcenter@accessbankplc.com stating the transcation information to enable them investigate. I know such transaction takes up to 7-8working days for investigation.

Na so Nairabet in conjunction with access bank do me strong thing on friday and den never revert the payment up till now.
Business / Re: Can I Withdraw From Access Bank In Ghana by 18jesse: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2016
NwositaFC:
I naira landers, kindly tell me I for on this if you've any idea.
I'll be flying to Ghana from Dubai UAE, next week, moreover am a Nigerian, I have access bank account with access bank Nigeria, can I receive money in any of the access bank branch in in Ghana through check, or ATM, if by ATM what will be maximum withdrawal?

Then also are they black market money exchange like in Nigeria in Ghana incase I choose that option, what is the rate of cedi to naira in black market rate, also to dollar? Kindly reply me if you have an idea.
NwositaFC:
Thanks for your clear explanation. Is this the current rate now? Are you in Ghana or naija?

Hi Nwosita,

I know you can only receive money via ATM with your debit card in Ghana if you have a domiciliary account linked to the card. However, you can use the {Naira} ATM card for only POS and online transactions.

Money can only be transferred to you in Ghana from Nigeria through cross border western union or money gram. But you would be unable to use your Nigeria Cheque for withdrawals in Ghana.

You can reach Access Bank ContactCenter on 0700CallAccess +234 1- 2712005-7, +234 1-2802500 or
send an email to;contactcenter@accessbankplc.com
Computers / Re: Pls Help O, My ATM Card Palava. by 18jesse: 9:55am On Feb 29, 2016
difakozigi:
Okay, even if it doesn't make FP, I made FTC.

Kindly tweet at Access bank PLC @accessbank_help to enable them assist with the complaint.

Also state your twitter handle.
Business / Re: Forex Scarcity: Banks In Multi-million-dollar Racketeering by 18jesse: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2016
Hi, I think you can also open a dorm account with Access. send your email or number to enable me advise you on your options

Optimisticgondy:
Hmmm..thanks. I have a GTB dom account and will enquire about its Visa card on Monday.
Business / Re: Forex Scarcity: Banks In Multi-million-dollar Racketeering by 18jesse: 9:35am On Feb 15, 2016
Hi. can i have you contact to explain a better way to manage your Forex account details with the bank.

Optimisticgondy:
I started hating Access bank the day I withdrew part of the profits in my Online Forex account which I funded through their Visa card back then at N220 per Dollar only to be paid @ N199 per dollar. In fact, it pained me to my bone marrows cos I was expecting the rate not to be lesser than N300 per dollar then as I was charged over N300/dollar by same bank when I used it to buy online around that time ; so they chop over N101 on a dollar from my earnings... walahi, e no go better for them all. Na untimely death and sickness go dey collect the money from anyone flexing with my hard earned money among them. Awon ole oloju kokoro
Nairaland / General / Re: Nigeria Banking System (my Experience) by 18jesse: 10:00am On Feb 11, 2016
Have you seen the email?
Nairaland / General / Re: Nigeria Banking System (my Experience) by 18jesse: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2016
Or you can state your mobile number if its okay with you.
Nairaland / General / Re: Nigeria Banking System (my Experience) by 18jesse: 9:41am On Feb 11, 2016
An email has been sent to you, asking for a number to reach you on.
Nairaland / General / Re: Nigeria Banking System (my Experience) by 18jesse: 9:21am On Feb 11, 2016
AJaylee:

I actually don't nw ow I should connect to ur email, just send me ur mail pls
Send me your email so i can get to you. Or use the nairaland email.
Nairaland / General / Re: Nigeria Banking System (my Experience) by 18jesse: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2016
Hello Ajaylee,

I am yet to get your email.
Nairaland / General / Re: Nigeria Banking System (my Experience) by 18jesse: 8:33am On Feb 11, 2016
AJaylee:

Morning jesse, sorry ffor disturbing u, pls I av another problem with my account, since yesterday evening I've been receiving debit alert of 762 naira from my acct it's nw upto four times dis morning ND my 4k is gone. Pls I need ur assistance.

I sent you an email, respond so i can assist you.
Business / Re: How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) by 18jesse: 9:39am On Feb 09, 2016
Please which of the Access Bank branch in Ikorodu did it take place.

abdulogy:
This issue is getting rampant. I want to know if it is the bank manager that reported this case because I know the copy of the captured evidence from the CCTV won't be released without his consent. This similar case happened at Access bank, Lagos road ikorodu three weeks ago, a sum of 370,000 was collected by a security man who claimed to be and dressed like others. U won't believe the manager is yet to release the copy to the people. He said he can only release it for a police officer. The police officer who the case was reported to said they are afraid of releasing it. You can imagine the level of impunity in this country. However the case has extended beyond what the bank and the police station thought because the owner has called for a lawyer and the letter has been forwarded to the attorney general of police, commissioner for commerce, ministry of justice, tajudeen ojuelegba of bond FM and the copies has been delivered to the bank manager and the police station
I wonder when corruption will get vanished in this country. Police officers who are meant to restore civic right that has been cheated are found wanting. All the so called bank managers are not doing their job! Naija.. .
Business / Re: How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) by 18jesse: 9:33am On Feb 09, 2016
amodu:
Oga ooooo

Hi Please, Which of the Access BANK in Ikorodu branch did this take place?
Investment / Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by 18jesse: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2016
warripekin:
Lapo microfinance bank. I like the fact the are helping a lot indigent Nigerians start small businesses. Seriously, I will go with zenith any day. Gtbank is good too but I see to many croud and young persons in their banking hall these days. Diamond and Fidelity are trending. Pls never go to Access bank they are not serious.

But have you had any bad service with Access Bank? Facts pls!
Investment / Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by 18jesse: 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ymodulus:

I wish you were here with me. i would have given you all my inheritance for this statement.

Access bank is a great bank that i know! But have you had any bad service with them? Facts pls!
Investment / Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by 18jesse: 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ymodulus:

Access is not a bank.

Access Bank is one of the best! A single dissatisfaction doesn't really say much about the service of a bank. There is more
Investment / Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by 18jesse: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2016
Ymodulus:

Access is not a bank.

Access bank is certainly the best bank very responsive. You can reach then via a lot of media, Chat,email Inbound calls, Social media name it. They will respond and follow up.

I know with Access bank you can transfer up to #2m
Nairaland / General / Re: Nigeria Banking System (my Experience) by 18jesse: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2016
AJaylee:

I was. Able to get to the bank so I was reassured they wil put it in place on Thursday, explaining that it requires a 7 working days.

Where did the ATM transaction take place. What Bank's ATM.
Nairaland / General / Re: Nigeria Banking System (my Experience) by 18jesse: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
AJaylee:

Thanks jesse. Will do that

Have you reached Access bank with the number? I sent you an email respond so I can assist
Nairaland / General / Re: Nigeria Banking System (my Experience) by 18jesse: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2016
Do you have an email address or call the branch number 08000022237 and give them the required information to resolve the issue.
Nairaland / General / Re: Nigeria Banking System (my Experience) by 18jesse: 10:09am On Jan 19, 2016
AJaylee Hi,

Follow Access bank on twitter @accessbank_help to get it resolved or state your twitter handle. What branch did you viist and what contact can you be reached on.

Access bank would reach you and resolve this.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.