Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) (45031 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / Throwback: Do You Remember This Television / Who Can Remember This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Youngsage: 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hehehe... So who else remembers this bottle from primary school? It was so common, almost every kid had one! grin I don't think it's still available now though. Do you? Let's bring back those memories! cheesy

184 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2014

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Jennydoris(f): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hahahahaha! Reminiscing those days in primary school. Mine has a food a flask to go with then. It's keeps my water cold till dismissal time. We'll it's still in the market but it's definitely not of the same quality with the one we used then. And now it comes with many colours unlike then that has only one colour.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by lirusehn(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2014

I did use it. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Youngsage: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
FrancisTony: All these Igbotic and northern schools. angry

We didn't use or know it here in the west. undecided

HuH? you may want to re-read that again. No school was mentioned, so why the tribal references? undecided
By the way, are you really sure you schooled in the 'west'? You sound pained grin grin grin

It was very common, trust me.

182 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Youngsage: 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Jennydoris: Hahahahaha! Reminiscing those days in primary school. Mine has a food a flask to go with then. It's keeps my water cold till dismissal time. We'll it's still in the market but it's definitely not of the same quality with the one we used then. And now it comes with many colours unlike then that has only one colour.
Hehehe, memories. Quality food at Break-time. smiley
Oh yeah, and I think i've seen a green one also. But the orange was classic. Good ol'days cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Donfamous(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2014

tribalist alert!!!
An igbo dude that was privileged to school in south west, and he still AV d guts to abuse the schools in his home town. Smh,
one of the main reasons we need a dislike button

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Donfamous(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
Men I remember o. Used this bottle till primary six defying the fact that my friends were making jest of me.
I stopped using it on a particular day, went to but something with my friends, was carrying a basket which comprises of this bottle, was over-taken by the play till when ma basket fell some pap that was shade meant for sale. I AV to start begging the trader and washing the pap, which my friends also joined, not until having make enough mockery of me. Since then I stopped using basket etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
Donfamous: tribalist alert!!!
An igbo dude that was privileged to school in south west, and he still AV d got to abuse the schools in his home town. Smh,

Shush! I am not a tribalist. I say the plain truth. angry

Even if they used it in the west, maybe nah those local schools tongue(no offence smiley)

Last bullet- Privileged kor, Privileged ni. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by rattlesnake(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sweet mother I no go forget oooo grin.....kai my father sef angry

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
I never really used it, but I saw It a lot around in school then.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by sevantex(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Luvly memories of primary schl...,I usd it abit bak then but droppd it ahome cos I dint like to cari load to schl...,Funny enuf,I still have some vivid memories of primary schl.lol

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
Jennydoris: Hahahahaha! Reminiscing those days in primary school. Mine has a food a flask to go with then. It's keeps my water cold till dismissal time. We'll it's still in the market but it's definitely not of the same quality with the one we used then. And now it comes with many colours unlike then that has only one colour.

It had different colours then jorr, but a flask was only made of two. White/milk and any other colour.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Donfamous(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
FrancisTony:

Shush! I am not a tribalist. I say the plain truth. angry

Even if they used it in the west, maybe nah those local schools tongue(no offence smiley)

Last bullet- Privileged kor, Privileged ni. undecided
can't argue with a dumbo like u. Grow up first.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Jennydoris(f): 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
Youngsage:
Hehehe, memories. Quality food at Break-time. smiley
Oh yeah, and I think i've seen a green one also. But the orange was classic. Good ol'days cheesy

Yea. It comes with many colours now but the orange is the best out of it all.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Donfamous: can't argue with a dumbo like u. Grow up first.

Sorry to say, you shouldn't have quoted me, Mr Intellectual. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by hatux: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lol cheesy .. Remember I had one which was colour blue...
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by ninovandross(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Seeing this pic reminds me of Cmmnd primry school, always finishd my chow b4 break time, who still rmba kito nd baba dudu? Gud times

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by spanzed(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Dat bottle reminds of the good old days.. grin
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by jsunex(m): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
I made use of it then..
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by ChiSun27(m): 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2014

Keep quiet!!!!!!

Must you be noticed?

23 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by ekeneidiagbor: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Youngsage:

HuH? you may want to re-read that again. No school was mentioned, so why the tribal references? undecided
By the way, are you really sure you schooled in the 'west'? You sound pained grin grin grin

It was very common, trust me.
No mind am na thos onigbongbo type of school e go...

10 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Donfamous(m): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
ninovandross: Seeing this pic reminds me of Cmmnd primry school, always finishd my chow b4 break time, who still rmba kito nd baba dudu? Gud times
on point

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Donfamous(m): 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
ChiSun27:

Keep quiet!!!!!!

Must you be noticed?
tot I was d only one that noticed. Always craving for attention

4 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by constance500: 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin the best water bottle in those days
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by iheanyi40(m): 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hehehe
I didn't use it tho ma elder sis did
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
ChiSun27:

Keep quiet!!!!!!

Must you be noticed?

Yes. Two idiƶts just noticed me on this thread. cool

3 Likes

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by paooxide(m): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
I used it in primary school but mine was green in color. I remember when I misplaced it, also (con see beating) #StoryOfMyLife

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by OCTAVO: 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by DollyParton1(f): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
Youngsage: Hehehe... So who else remembers this bottle from primary school? It was so common, almost every kid had one! grin I don't think it's still available now though. Do you? Let's bring back those memories! cheesy
It is still available. We just got one earlier this month for my god-daughter.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) by ignis: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
I never used this....
I only used stainless flask. ...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As / Hnd Is Now B.tech Degree In All Nigerian Polytechnics / #11 Million Tuition Per Year : Meet American International School, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.