Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Gtb Interview Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtb Interview Format (2239 Views)

He Asked GTB For A Job 3yrs Ago & They Asked Him To Finish School. He Finished & / GTB Recruitment 2015 / Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Interview Format by luckson3k: 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2006
Please does anyone has an idea on how Guaranty Trust Bank interview goes, if so could you share with me. I hv an interview with them on the 5th of August.
Re: Gtb Interview Format by dewoye: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2006
Pls can you tell us the time and venue of the interview.
Re: Gtb Interview Format by dearie(m): 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2006
@dewoye,
Just curious, what could you possibly need those info for? for the purpose of gate-crashing? I dont think it's possible for interviews!
Just a comic relief grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gtb Interview Format by topsman: 1:09am On Aug 01, 2006
God bles this forum, has anyone in the house got intercontinetal interview format?am having interview soon with them, thanks you all
Re: Gtb Interview Format by yeencar(m): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2006
GTB interview format is not a central interview as in different groups of interviewers to different groups of interviewees ( hope you understand?). when i did mine my interviewers were so hostile so i did not scale thruogh but on the average they are so nice. it is just supposed to be i gist . Just know why are you want to WORK IN A BANK ? WHY GTB ? KNOW ABOUT GTB. AND ABOVE ALL PRAY NOT TO FALL IN THE HANDS OF ASS HOLES LIKE I DID. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW IT WENT. THANKS AND MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.
Re: Gtb Interview Format by yeencar(m): 7:20am On Aug 01, 2006
Bros dem no dey gate crash for interview o. abeg no go disgrace nairalanders for there o
Re: Gtb Interview Format by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2006
ur 1st interview is an essay writing,if u scale thru u go 2 the next stage.all the best make sure u can defend the course u studied in skool,
Re: Gtb Interview Format by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2013
yeencar: GTB interview format is not a central interview as in different groups of interviewers to different groups of interviewees ( hope you understand?). when i did mine my interviewers were so hostile so i did not scale thruogh but on the average they are so nice. it is just supposed to be i gist . Just know why are you want to WORK IN A BANK ? WHY GTB ? KNOW ABOUT GTB. AND ABOVE ALL PRAY NOT TO FALL IN THE HANDS OF ASS HOLES LIKE I DID. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW IT WENT. THANKS AND MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.

@ yeencar, how long does it take GTB to call for the next interview after documentation

(1) (Reply)

Oceanicbank Medical / Hr Index / Guinness Rdm Test Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.