Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

The #LIKE Game - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The #LIKE Game (625 Views)

Give "Blind Review" Of Our Upcoming Flabby Like Game And Win #1000 Card (logo) / Crossword-like Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The #LIKE Game by Obiomon: 4:55am On Sep 18, 2014
yoooo!! what's up guys! this thought just came to my mind though and it will only be a very great idea if only you join a play the game along following the rules! so it's a very simple rule! and I don't need to talk too much coz a five year old will so understand it! lol HERE'S THE RULE! tongue it's called the LIKE game where someone makes a comment with the lowest number of likes. no matter the comment you make as long as you having the lowest number of likes you will be getting something very good from me, sure something good! please please as am you reading this I don't need anybody to LIKE it please! this gift needs to be retained lol! So lets keep thetball rolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Say Thank You / Brock University International Curriculum Award / Einstein Riddle::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.