Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Spotting Out The Differences Between Infinix Zero And Tecno Phantom Z - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Spotting Out The Differences Between Infinix Zero And Tecno Phantom Z (2919 Views)

Infinix Zero And Infinix Hot Note / Top 10 Difference Between Infinix Zero And Injoo Is2 / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spotting Out The Differences Between Infinix Zero And Tecno Phantom Z by bongolistik(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2014
We already know that the latest and flagship devices coming from the two similar companies, Infinix Mobility and Tecno Mobiles are the Infinix Zero and Tecno Phantom Z. And now without detailed observation between the two devices, you might never know their exact differences, and that is what we are going to do for you right now by just spotting out the differences between those two great phones.

1. Infinix Zero has MicroSDcard slot capable of extending its already installed 8gb/16gb internal memory with additional external 32gb memory, whereas the Phantom Z has no card slot and maintains its 32gb internal memory.

2. Phantom Z has 5.2'' display with 1080 X 1290 screen resolution while Infinix zero has 5.0'' display with 720 X 1020 screen resolution.

3. The infinix zero has a corning gorila glass 3 screen protection nd additional back surface scratch protection while Phantom Z has gorilla glass screen protection with no back protection.

4. The Phantom Z has 16MP rear camera and 8MP front camera while Infinix zero has 13MP rear camera and 2MP front camera.

5. The Infinx zero is 3 times cheaper than the Phantom Z while the Phantom Z is 3 times costlier dan d Infinix zero

6. The phantom Z has 2GHz speed chipset while Infinix zero has 1.4Ghz speed chipset.

7. The Phantom Z has a battery with 3030mAh capacity while the Infinix zero has a battery of 1920mAh capacity.

So those are all the major differences between the two phones

www.highteknology..com/2014/09/spot-differences-inifinix-zero-vs-tecno.html
Re: Spotting Out The Differences Between Infinix Zero And Tecno Phantom Z by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2014
infinix zero battery is its only let down.
Re: Spotting Out The Differences Between Infinix Zero And Tecno Phantom Z by iscom(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2014
imas: infinix zero battery is its only let down.
I think the infinix gold is the best budget phone in market now. To me infinix phones are stronger than tecno phones. Infinix a. K. a sagem has been known for a long time now. Infinix would have been more popular than tecno phones, but due to high price tag their popularity fall below tecno. Now infinix zero gold will take them higher. Am looking for a buyer to buy my tecno.
Re: Spotting Out The Differences Between Infinix Zero And Tecno Phantom Z by iscom(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2014
I think the infinix gold is the best budget phone in
market now. To me infinix phones are stronger than
tecno phones. Infinix a. K. a sagem has been known
for a long time now. Infinix would have been more
popular than tecno phones, but due to high price tag
their popularity fall below tecno. Now infinix zero
gold will take them higher. Am looking for a buyer to
buy my tecno.
Re: Spotting Out The Differences Between Infinix Zero And Tecno Phantom Z by eddyland: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2014
d cheapnes of d Infinx zero far outweigh dat of d phantom z nd thus made it more desirable
Re: Spotting Out The Differences Between Infinix Zero And Tecno Phantom Z by damcqute(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
iscom: I think the infinix gold is the best budget phone in
market now. To me infinix phones are stronger than
tecno phones. Infinix a. K. a sagem has been known
for a long time now. Infinix would have been more
popular than tecno phones, but due to high price tag
their popularity fall below tecno. Now infinix zero
gold will take them higher. Am looking for a buyer to
buy my tecno.

You are quite right.
Re: Spotting Out The Differences Between Infinix Zero And Tecno Phantom Z by damcqute(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
You guys should read The ultimate tecno phantom Z review here. Its selling points and some its "unselling" point. lool. The price is certainly one of them. Checkout the rest.

You can get your Phantom Z for 55k from KONGA (PAY ON DELIVERY) HERE
AND You can also order for your Infinix Gold 16gb version HERE. Delivery is FREE till the end of tomorrow. HURRY
Re: Spotting Out The Differences Between Infinix Zero And Tecno Phantom Z by flikex: 7:53am On Sep 21, 2014
Checkout these affordable Infinix phones . Click here to see their pictures, specifications and prices. Free home delivery + Pay on delivery.
Re: Spotting Out The Differences Between Infinix Zero And Tecno Phantom Z by eddyland: 9:03am On Sep 21, 2014
briantex: Human beings
what happened to human beings, or ar u nt a human being?
Re: Spotting Out The Differences Between Infinix Zero And Tecno Phantom Z by GSMArenaNG(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2014
FREE DELIVERY WILL BE ENDING TODAY!
Good Morning Guys.
Konga.com Nationwide free delivery will be ending today (21st), you can still benefit from this offer.
"JUST FEW MORE HOURS TO GO,YOU CAN AVOID THE CHARGE OF N1,500 OR N500 FOR DELIVERY IN OTHER STATES & LAGOS RESPECTIVELY.

""PAY ON DELIVERY""
GET YOUR INFINIX ZERO X506!
GOLD INFINIX ZERO WITH 16GB MEMORY, 2GB RAM--> Konga.com
(Free Delivery & Pay on Delivery)

WHITE INFINIX ZERO WITH 16GB, 2GB RAM--> Konga.com

WHITE INFINIX ZERO WITH 8GB MEMORY, 1GB RAM--> Konga.com

BLACK INFINIX ZERO WITH 8GB MEMORY, 2GB RAM--> Konga.com

More Products Visit--> [url=http///?k_id=andrunuhu]Konga[/url]
FOR MORE CONTACT:
08069278428 (whatsapp)
Re: Spotting Out The Differences Between Infinix Zero And Tecno Phantom Z by damcqute(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Re: Spotting Out The Differences Between Infinix Zero And Tecno Phantom Z by dryakson(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Pls house help me make a decision to which to go for.
.. Clean Samsung GalaxyS3 for 23k (5-6months old) and I fall in love with the new infinix zero for 24k... Pls help your brother... Thanks
Re: Spotting Out The Differences Between Infinix Zero And Tecno Phantom Z by encryptjay(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
dryakson: Pls house help me make a decision to which to go for.
.. Clean Samsung GalaxyS3 for 23k (5-6months old) and I fall in love with the new infinix zero for 24k... Pls help your brother... Thanks
Hope it's not a clone?
Re: Spotting Out The Differences Between Infinix Zero And Tecno Phantom Z by dryakson(m): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
encryptjay:
Hope it's not a clone?
is it cheap for thet amount?... Though she is my frnd

(1) (Reply)

A Must Have Ten Smart-phone Apps You Must Have In August 2016 / How To Browse With Your Mtn Line For Free Using Slow DNS Web Server / I Mistakingly Recharged 20k Instead Of 2k On My Glo Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.