Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

REMOVED! - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / REMOVED! (765 Views)

**removed * * / Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REMOVED! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2014
Re: REMOVED! by yorex2011: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
If i hear say na giveaway.. For this same forum.. Someone is selling brand new 38k and 33k for 32gb and 16gb...
Re: REMOVED! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
its 55k on konga..so I don't know what those persons are selling..remember there are companies that clone phones to sell at a reduced quality and price.cheap is not so cheap in most cases!
Re: REMOVED! by brightnelly(f): 8:57am On Sep 23, 2014
yorex2011: If i hear say na giveaway.. For this same forum.. Someone is selling brand new 38k and 33k for 32gb and 16gb...

Pure lie!!! drop the names of those selling it at that price! even the factory price in CHINA is around 42k for the 32gb version!

don't lie because u feel like!!!
Re: REMOVED! by brightnelly(f): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2014
Blackbeauty: its 55k on konga..so I don't know what those persons are selling..remember there are companies that clone phones to sell at a reduced quality and price.cheap is not so cheap in most cases!

what version of it do u have, 32gb or 16gb? Reply ASAP got a buyer for u if it's the 32gb version!
Re: REMOVED! by yorex2011: 9:19am On Sep 23, 2014
brightnelly:

Pure lie!!! drop the names of those selling it at that price! even the factory price in CHINA is around 42k for the 32gb version!

Just ask 4 the link of the thread instead of accusing someone of lying.. His username is Thespecialone

https://www.nairaland.com/1795328/pre-order-2.0-cheapest-pre-order/29#26397724
Re: REMOVED! by yorex2011: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2014
Its even about $240 dolls in cube's website sef.. Dats about 38-39k... So because its konga doesn't mean that they inflate prices abi grin...

Even in xda developers guys are buying it at dat price
Re: REMOVED! by brightnelly(f): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2014
yorex2011:

Just ask 4 the link of the thread instead of accusing someone of lying.. His username is Thespecialone

https://www.nairaland.com/1795328/pre-order-2.0-cheapest-pre-order/29#26397724

OK!! sorry for the harsh words!!! the prices just came down recently! I even contacted THESPECIALONE Wen I was about getting mine! we discussed both here and whatsapp and he said it was 45k Last!

it's good the prices are down now but hope no compromises on the quality shaa!

sorry once again!!!
Re: REMOVED! by yorex2011: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2014
brightnelly:

OK!! sorry for the harsh words!!! the prices just came down recently! I even contacted THESPECIALONE Wen I was about getting mine! we discussed both here and whatsapp and he said it was 45k Last!

it's good the prices are down now but hope no compromises on the quality shaa!

sorry once again!!!

No problem... There's even a newer 8inch version of the tablet.. Hw was ur experience with d tablet cos I'm considering getting one
Re: REMOVED! by brightnelly(f): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2014
yorex2011:

No problem... There's even a newer 8inch version of the tablet.. Hw was ur experience with d tablet cos I'm considering getting one

very smooth nice!! just that the screen is not responsive as my Tecno phantom a3! apart from that the tab is more than adorable!!
Re: REMOVED! by Thespecialone(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2014
brightnelly:

Hi I am thespecialone, lead procurement officer for Pre Order 2.0

It's not a pure lie but rather pure truth.

The reason I can offer it at such cheap prices is because I source directly from the factory and cut out the middle men.

We are tested and trusted and have even procured the elusive original one plus one for clients.

In procurement, anything is possible when you have the right connections.

I have procured original cube tablets for over 5 clients some of them geeks.

Not a single one has compliained of buying an inferior product.

Kindest regards.
Re: REMOVED! by Thespecialone(m): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2014
Blackbeauty: its 55k on konga..so I don't know what those persons are selling..remember there are companies that clone phones to sell at a reduced quality and price.cheap is not so cheap in most cases!

I just want to correct an assertion. That you buy something at an expensive price, does not mean someone can't get that same thing at a lower price. Procurement is what I do so I know the ins and out about product sourcing. happy sales.
Re: REMOVED! by brightnelly(f): 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thespecialone:

Hi I am thespecialone, lead procurement officer for Pre Order 2.0

It's not a pure lie but rather pure truth.

The reason I can offer it at such cheap prices is because I source directly from the factory and cut out the middle men.

We are tested and trusted and have even procured the elusive original one plus one for clients.

In procurement, anything is possible when you have the right connections.

I have procured original cube tablets for over 5 clients some of them geeks.

Not a single one has compliained of buying an inferior product.

Kindest regards.

OK! but I contacted u Wen I wanted to buy mine and u told me 45k Last!! anyways u can check posts! I've recommended u to many people despite not getting mine from u! and I regretted not getting it from u
Re: REMOVED! by Thespecialone(m): 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
brightnelly:

OK! but I contacted u Wen I wanted to buy mine and u told me 45k Last!! anyways u can check posts! I've recommended u to many people despite not getting mine from u! and I regretted not getting it from u
yeah as at then that was the price but it has dropped several times in the last three weeks. Many thanks for the referrals.
Re: REMOVED! by brightnelly(f): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thespecialone: yeah as at then that was the price but it has dropped several times in the last three weeks. Many thanks for the referrals.

Uwc Bro! still hoping to do business with u!
Re: REMOVED! by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2014
@bright nelly my screen is super responsive..so far the tab is perfect..I just got bored..even reconsidering selling it..

(1) (Reply)

Gold Iphone 6 plus SOLD !!! / Brand New Samsung Galaxy S7 For Sale / Samsung S7 Edge Dous For Sale SOLD! SOLD!!SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.