Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Help! Interview With Interswitch - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! Interview With Interswitch (9716 Views)

Help! Interview Invite By Mrjohnson Visa Lottery Africa Is This A Scam? / Please Help ,interview At Nature Plus / Help-interview/test With HAZOP SAFETY Systems In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Interview With Interswitch by debbie(f): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2014
Please i need help on the working condition and salary of workers with interswitch.I was invited for interview and seriously i didn't apply for any position.But the mail came in through my linkedin profile and now i am wondering if anyone can help me out.I dont want to waste my time or transport.

Secondly the certifications the requested in the forwarded mail,i dont have any. i was wondering why they sent me an invite knowing i don't have those stated.
The job description stated is up to 12 in number,i wonder if it is for one person......the bottom line is that i am scared to go.

Someone should please help me out.
Re: Help! Interview With Interswitch by crudedude(m): 11:34am On Sep 22, 2014
debbie: Please i need help on the working condition and salary of workers with interswitch.I was invited for interview and seriously i didn't apply for any position.But the mail came in through my linkedin profile and now i am wondering if anyone can help me out.I dont want to waste my time or transport.

Secondly the certifications the requested in the forwarded mail,i dont have any. i was wondering why they sent me an invite knowing i don't have those stated.
The job description stated is up to 12 in number,i wonder if it is for one person......the bottom line is that i am scared to go.

Permit me to quote your signature...

You can do it, just believe you can.

Best of luck smiley
Re: Help! Interview With Interswitch by cherieb2(f): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2014
When you are favoured by God, protocols will be broken for your sake. Same reason that made them invite you even without u meeting their requirement will still make u scale through the interview. Just prepare urself for d interview, read more abt interswitch n b confident. Like d poster above me said, n like ur signature states also....u can do it, just believe you can. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Help! Interview With Interswitch by debbie(f): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
Thanks dear,i just have to brace myself and prepare
crudedude:
Permit me to quote your signature...

You can do it, just believe you can.

Best of luck smiley
Re: Help! Interview With Interswitch by debbie(f): 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
hummmmmm,tnx dear....i am just coming to terms with my signature shocked
cherieb2: When you are favoured by God, protocols will be broken for your sake. Same reason that made them invite you even without u meeting their requirement will still make u scale through the interview. Just prepare urself for d interview, read more abt interswitch n b confident. Like d poster above me said, n like ur signature states also....u can do it, just believe you can. Best of luck
Re: Help! Interview With Interswitch by Lero15(m): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
@debbie, I believe they must have checked ur profile before sending d invite. Just prepare well for the interview and pls do not boast of what you cannot do for them. If u have a particular skill related to the job, tell them but make sure u know ur proficiency level. Best wishes.
Re: Help! Interview With Interswitch by crudedude(m): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
debbie: Thanks dear,i just have to brace myself and prepare

You're welcome.

I need to learn this LinkedIn finally...
Re: Help! Interview With Interswitch by Hussyk: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
debbie: Please i need help on the working condition and salary of workers with interswitch.I was invited for interview and seriously i didn't apply for any position.But the mail came in through my linkedin profile and now i am wondering if anyone can help me out.I dont want to waste my time or transport.

babe dont dull yasef.....pray hard and summon all d courage in this world .....dats all it takes !

1 Like

Re: Help! Interview With Interswitch by debbie(f): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
Thanks to you all for the encouragement!
I want to know if someone has any idea of their pay package #curiosity
Re: Help! Interview With Interswitch by Hemanwel(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
crudedude:

You're welcome.

Like seriously,me too need to learn it o!
I signed up since last month,and I've not been able to maximize its use.
Re: Help! Interview With Interswitch by Hemanwel(m): 2:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
debbie: Thanks to you all for the encouragement!
I want to know if someone has any idea of their pay package #curiosity

Dont joke with this Interswitch opportunity,OP.
They pay wella!..Even more than banks.Most of their staff have got clean cars.
I applied earlier this year and I haven't heard from them.
Re: Help! Interview With Interswitch by debbie(f): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
To those trying to learn how to use linkedin.I will open a thread and tell you from experience how i think it works,atleast i have gotten jobs there but my years of experience was not enough for the positions.But back to the matter......i have to prepare and go for the interview. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Interview With Interswitch by Hussyk: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
debbie: To those trying to learn how to use linkedin.I will open a thread and tell you from experience how i think it works,atleast i have gotten jobs there but my years of experience was not enough for the positions.But back to the matter......i have to prepare and go for the interview. smiley

we dey wait....
Re: Help! Interview With Interswitch by JAGZZ: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2014
debbie: To those trying to learn how to use linkedin.I will open a thread and tell you from experience how i think it works,atleast i have gotten jobs there but my years of experience was not enough for the positions.But back to the matter......i have to prepare and go for the interview. smiley
Interswitch is a good place. Which role were u called for?
Re: Help! Interview With Interswitch by hardbody: 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2014
crudedude:

You're welcome.

My current job was through Linkedin. Even before then, I had a last meeting with the Chairman of a reknowned conglomerate, and the contact was through Linkedin. In all these instances, i never knew anyone in the companies, they only sought for request acceptance, i did, and someone now called to ask for my CV to be sent to a mail box, the rest is now history. I keep checking Linkedin on a regular basis for fresh invites.

What i do is when someone invites me, i quickly review his profile, if the person is an HR consultant, i immediately accept. We have been having on-going talks regularly.

1 Like

Re: Help! Interview With Interswitch by hardbody: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
debbie:
To those trying to learn how to use linkedin.I will open a thread and tell you from experience how i think it works,atleast i have gotten jobs there but my years of experience was not enough for the positions.But back to the matter......i have to prepare and go for the interview. smiley

I hope i am not late on this and that you managed to attend the interview and that it went well. Interswitch is a good place to work. It is also an ethical company. Their Chairman is also the Chairman to my former company where i left recently to another job that i also got through Linkedin.

You may let us know what went down.

All the best, if the prospects are still open.
Re: Help! Interview With Interswitch by abdul01(m): 9:58pm On May 03, 2015
hello debbie, how did it later go? i plan on applying at InterSwitch too
Re: Help! Interview With Interswitch by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hi Debbie, how did the interview go?
Re: Help! Interview With Interswitch by jogojogo: 10:33am On May 09, 2018
How much does interswitch pays sales executives?

(1) (Reply)

Baro Inland Water Port To Create 2 Million Jobs / First Bank/insourcing Ltd. Calling For Induction / Marketers And Distributors Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.