Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

.... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / .... (1445 Views)

My Sperm Color Just Changed..please Is This Normal? / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / You'll Be So Sensitive My (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by fnep2smooth(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Re: .... by macklef(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
So they have all been doing abortion bah? And you think its not your life that is over sensitive.
Repent my brother ''stop bursting the gaba'' as u say before the gaba burst you.

3 Likes

Re: .... by fnep2smooth(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
macklef: So they have all been doing abortion bah? And you think its not your life that is over sensitive.
Repent my brother ''stop bursting the gaba'' as u say before the gaba burst you.
bro you misunderstand me.... i never said they all did abortion i only said i suspect them. taking pill after sex is not abortion to me but preventive measure not to take in... my mean concern is the delay in there period. pis read my post very well and modify your post.
thanks
Re: .... by surgecom(m): 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Sorry for your case.

But withdrawal method is better while abstinence is the best.

Shikena
Re: .... by macklef(m): 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
fnep2smooth:
bro you misunderstand me.... i never said they all did abortion i only said i suspect them. taking pill after sex is not abortion to me but preventive measure not to take in... my mean concern is the delay in there period. pis read my post very well and modify your post.
thanks
Oh, u mean after taking those ''abortion pills''(because any pill taken after the sperm swims over to the ovary is an abortion pill) they still miss dier period.
So what miracle ensued that made not 1,2,3 ladies miss dier period n not get pregnant. Unless am a dummy on maternal issues
But if am not, then mayb u should be worried that ur sperm can only make women loose period but not get them pregnant.

1 Like

Re: .... by fnep2smooth(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
macklef:
Oh, u mean after taking those ''abortion pills''(because any pill taken after the sperm swims over to the ovary is an abortion pill) they still miss dier period.
So what miracle ensued that made not 1,2,3 ladies miss dier period n not get pregnant. Unless am a dummy on maternal issues
But if am not, then mayb u should be worried that ur sperm can only make women loose period but not get them pregnant.
bro you misunderstand me too. the 1,2,3 you mention are different relationship i have been into. concerning about the pregnancy stuff, like i said i suspect they take pills cos when they tell me that they didnt see their period, i may call the next three day or two they will then tell me they have seen it.. pls understand my post pls
Re: .... by fnep2smooth(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
surgecom: Sorry for your case.

But withdrawal method is better while abstinence is the best.

Shikena
thanks surge... the withdrawal method is good but sometime i feel carried away.
Re: .... by Sunjos: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
bros i tink u need spiritual help. Instead of crying and askin God to deliver u from dis immoral act.... U ar here bragin about ur sex life.... Bros u ar wastin ur lyf.
I pray u encounter God genuinely.

1 Like

Re: .... by Melahou(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
its appears you always have sex with them when they are not safe or maybe you have not mastered
the withdrawer method...

knowing how to do something is different from knowing how to do it WELLA
Re: .... by macklef(m): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
fnep2smooth:
bro you misunderstand me too. the 1,2,3 you mention are different relationship i have been into. concerning about the pregnancy stuff, like i said i suspect they take pills cos when they tell me that they didnt see their period, i may call the next three day or two they will then tell me they have seen it.. pls understand my post pls
Lol. I give up.
Re: .... by Skybright227: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
You see as sex before marriage dey give you headache...(cos its sin before God and nothing more) ABEG marry and BANG your wife wela,,,YOU go see as pickin go full everywhere... instead of those gurls wasting them...lol
Re: .... by fnep2smooth(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Sunjos: bros i tink u need spiritual help. Instead of crying and askin God to deliver u from dis immoral act.... U ar here bragin about ur sex life.... Bros u ar wastin ur lyf.
I pray u encounter God genuinely.
bro if you have nothing beta to say please shut up. Must you comment. And where did i brag about my sex life. Pls don't MaKe me say hash words to you. If you are impotent don't pour your frustration on people who are not.
Thanks
Re: .... by fnep2smooth(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
Melahou: its appears you always have sex with them when they are not safe or maybe you have not mastered
the withdrawer method...

knowing how to do something is different from knowing how to do it WELLA
Thanks bro. You just make me happy. Thanks onces again
Re: .... by Afrok(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
It's either U protect urself or U abstain from sex.

1 Like

Re: .... by Melahou(m): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2014
fnep2smooth:
Thanks bro. You just make me happy. Thanks onces again

you are welcome
Re: .... by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 23, 2014
Seems you ask your girl to use pills after raw sex. Some after-sex contraceptives could cause a slight distortion on her menstrual calendar.
Re: .... by fnep2smooth(m): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2014
YourHealthlabs: Seems you ask your girl to use pills after raw sex. Some after-sex contraceptives like could cause a slight distortion on her menstrual calendar.
well i never ask her to take pill.
Thanks for the info. I never knew it could change their menstrual calendar. Thanks
Re: .... by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
fnep2smooth:
well i never ask her to take pill.
Thanks for the info. I never knew it could change their menstrual calendar. Thanks

Ok..it does. Some ladies use it frequently with or without your knowledge.
Anyway just play safe.
Re: .... by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
macklef: So they have all been doing abortion bah? And you think its not your life that is over sensitive.
you are not a good person.
Re: .... by Parasitic(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
YourHealthlabs:

Ok..it does. Some ladies use it frequently with or without your knowledge.
Anyway just play safe.

Sir I salute your highly educative comments on nairaland, most especially on health section. Keep it up remember I your juniour colleague is benefitting from your comments.
Re: .... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
Parasitic:

Sir I salute your highly educative comments on nairaland, most especially on health section. Keep it up remember I your juniour colleague is benefitting from your comments.

Thank you. Just keep your head high. Are you still in school or an Intern Scientist?
Re: .... by Parasitic(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
YourHealthlabs:

Thank you. Just keep your head high. Are you still in school or an Intern Scientist?
waiting for induction next month then internship next. I have something to share with you via email, i have pm you already.
Re: .... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Parasitic: waiting for induction next month then internship next. I have something to share with you via email, i have pm you already.

Ok..having issues with my original registered email. Just send to Yourhealthlab@Scientist.com
Re: .... by macklef(m): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nobleval: you are not a good person.
Hahah. So u want him to b bursting baga abi?
Re: .... by customised13: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
YourHealthlabs:

Ok..having issues with my original registered email. Just send to Yourhealthlab@Scientist.com

Chidozie how market? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Ladies Dilemma 'menstual Pain'--come In Here For Help! Causes And Treatment. / 4 Foods To Lower Blood Pressure Fast / Why Exercising Before Pregnancy Will Help Ease Pregnancy Pains.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.