Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

..... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ..... (7992 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2014
Re: ..... by futurewise11(m): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2014
Rayhut: I have three months Shengen German visa, I dont want to return to Nigeria, please what is the possible way in which I can stay in Germany without deportation.

You will end up in asylum(aduro)house.where u will spend 2-3 years of your life if you are not deported.the onky alternative u have is to join the leaque of illegal immigrant looking for woman to have a child for u.because u cant even do marriage with expire passport in germany.you cant understand until you spend some years in asylum camp.its not the best in my opinion.

Where are you in germany?

2 Likes

Re: ..... by DisGuy: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2014
They gave you a visiting visa in good faith.... now the people coming behind you who genuinely want to visit will have their motives questioned, every piece of documents scrutinised like a criminal or wannabe illegal immigrants just because of the actions of a few....

18 Likes

Re: ..... by henrychubayo: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2014
Rayhut: I have three months Shengen German visa, I dont want to return to Nigeria, please what is the possible way in which I can stay in Germany without deportation.

Please just return home and plan your stay in Germany from Nigeria with the contacts you will make there either in studying or arranging for someone to get married to in Nigeria. But never stay back. it may not be good for you. All the schengen countries wont give you visa again if you do these thaat you are planning. Infact, it may be difficult to leave Nigeria if you are caught and deported. Just return and you can still arrange your way later. if you take decision other wise, it may hurt you the rest of your life if you get caught.

3 Likes

Re: ..... by mikkyphp(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2014
Mods, pls put this on frontpage. hahaha..Nairaland does not encourage illegality
Re: ..... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
DisGuy: They gave you a visiting visa in good faith.... now the people coming behind you who genuinely want to visit will have their motives questioned, every piece of documents scrutinised like a criminal or wannabe illegal immigrants just because of the actions of a few....
but 80 percent of Nigerians residing in europe went through the back door

1 Like

Re: ..... by justwise(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rayhut:

Rubbish and you know that.

6 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
henrychubayo:

Please just return home and plan your stay in Germany from Nigeria with the contacts you will make there either in studying or arranging for someone to get married to in Nigeria. But never stay back. it may not be good for you. All the schengen countries wont give you visa again if you do these thaat you are planning. Infact, it may be difficult to leave Nigeria if you are caught and deported. Just return and you can still arrange your way later. if you take decision other wise, it may hurt you the rest of your life if you get caught.
I will not be caught,I think that i will make my way,I have concluded that after two months of my stay if i am not getting it write i may move to spain or switzerland.I am not going to move an inch.I must find a way in a block gutter
Re: ..... by henrychubayo: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rayhut:
I will not be caught,I think that i will make my way,I have concluded that after two months of my stay if i am not getting it write i may move to spain or switzerland.I am not going to move an inch.I must find a way in a block gutter
Hahahahahahahaha. I can't stop laughing. Hahahahaha. Goodluck men. I wish you all the best.

3 Likes

Re: ..... by Pronmix(m): 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rayhut:
And good luck with that, just know you've cost a genuine visitor a visa with your plan.

5 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
futurewise11:

You will end up in asylum(aduro)house.where u will spend 2-3 years of your life if you are not deported.the onky alternative u have is to join the leaque of illegal immigrant looking for woman to have a child for u.because u cant even do marriage with expire passport in germany.you cant understand until you spend some years in asylum camp.its not the best in my opinion.

Where are you in germany?
But my relative went the same way and he is a citizen of spain now,I have contacted him,he told me that Germany dont deport people now that they are very lenient now with immigrant,that if worst come to worst that i should enter underground train and come to switzerland where he is living since i can speak french,but he said that germany is better for now
Re: ..... by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
Pronmix: And good luck with that, just know you've cost a genuine visitor a visa with your plan.
They will always grant visa to people if you have genuine papers,I went for my visa with only 350000 in my account.The white lady that interviewed me just ask me what will i going to learn from the conference and also why i did not pay for hotel and confirmed flight reservation,I told her that after my interview that i will confirm it and after my interview i did not do that and they gave me visa.so they will always grant visa if they feel like

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hahahahahaha. The hustle is real! grin
Re: ..... by Pronmix(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rayhut:
They will always grant visa to people if you have genuine papers,I went for my visa with only 350000 in my account.The white lady that interviewed me just ask me what will i going to learn from the conference and also why i did not pay for hotel and confirmed flight reservation,I told her that after my interview that i will confirm it and after my interview i did not do that and they gave me visa.so they will always grant visa if they feel like
So you think they'd easily give another person visa when they learnt of what you've done or planning to do? Think about it. Anyways good luck.

3 Likes

Re: ..... by pansophist(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Free the marafuka, his mind is already made up.

Adversity will teach you, only a matter of time. Do not forget to let us know how you will successfully convert your tourist visa to a residency.

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
pansophist: Free the marafuka, his mind is already made up.

Adversity will teach you, only a matter of time. Do not forget to let us know how you will successfully convert your tourist visa to a residency.
This forum is giving me negative side of view,I google international forum they gave me some positive side of view and the way out,my relative went to Europe through similar process,he is now a citizen of spain after 3years and he is living in switzerland, one of my friend is also living in scotland,my own wont be different,instead of me to remain in Nigeria searching for job for more than 8months after my youth service is better for me to sieze this opportunity and restle the odds and became a citizen in next 4years than to continue to suffer in nigeria,people that i know came out successfully and my own case will be the same.

13 Likes

Re: ..... by justwise(m): 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rayhut:
This forum is giving me negative side of view,I google international forum they gave me some positive side of view and the way out,my relative went to Europe through similar process,he is now a citizen of spain after 3years and he is living in switzerland, one of my friend is also living in scotland, my own wont be different,instead of me to remain in Nigeria searching for job for more than 8months after my youth service is better for me to sieze this opportunity and restle the odds and became a citizen in next 4years than to continue to suffer in nigeria,people that i know came out successfully and my own case will be the same.

Rayhut:
But my relative went the same way and he is a citizen of spain now,I have contacted him,he told me that Germany dont deport people now that they are very lenient now with immigrant,that if worst come to worst that i should enter underground train and come to switzerland where he is living since i can speak french,but he said that germany is better for now

Since you have those people who have been there and done it why are you here asking us?

12 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
justwise:

[/b]

Since you have those people who have been there and done it why are you here asking us?
Guy you dont understand,my relative went to spain and make his papers and other of my friend is in Scotland they are not living in Germany,I came to this forum to get a view on how to convert the visa to a stay visa in germany,had it been that i want to reside in spain i wont come to this forum.Guten tag,mit frendlichen,Gruben,tchuss
Re: ..... by Galads(m): 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
Rayhut:
This forum is giving me negative side of view,I google international forum they gave me some positive side of view and the way out,my relative went to Europe through similar process,he is now a citizen of spain after 3years and he is living in switzerland, one of my friend is also living in scotland,my own wont be different,instead of me to remain in Nigeria searching for job for more than 8months after my youth service is better for me to sieze this opportunity and restle the odds and became a citizen in next 4years than to continue to suffer in nigeria,people that i know came out successfully and my own case will be the same.
8months and you are complaining, even pple who have stayed more than 2years are still looking to do things legally. Just don't spoil the way for us coming behind. Cause I hope to go on a visit by december to see my schetz

2 Likes

Re: ..... by An0nimus: 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
OPs mind is made up. All other talk is like water on the back of a tortoise.

..8 months after service, that should be Batch A13. It sure takes a truck load of mental stamina to perservere after NYSC till one gets a tangible job.

1 Like

Re: ..... by henrychubayo: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Op just find a way and convert it yourself. Then you can teach all of us. Am not sure anyone here has an idea. But please don't spoil our name. If it is school, you can enter but don't be illegal. Its not good for the Nigerian name. You will block way for genuine travelers to germany.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2014
henrychubayo: Op just find a way and convert it yourself. Then you can teach all of us.

Hahahahaha. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ..... by bebe2(f): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
look for oyinbo to give belle, simple lipsrsealed

you know ur background better than anyone here

so, if ur mind tell u say things are not going to get better at home, jeje sit down for germany dey look for stay.

6 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 24, 2014
Rayhut:
Says who?,please speak for yourself
Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 24, 2014
Rayhut:
Its because of people like you that i had to wait for 6 months before my visa was issued. Soon now you will come back and say there is nothing but suffer abroad. Try to take the legitimate route so you can have a good life.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Goldenboy007(m): 2:26am On Sep 24, 2014
Let's not throw the baby out with the dirty water. His fears about Nigeria is true and its easy to judge him because we are not in his shoes. Although I won't encourage illegality but on the other hands I understand your situation. I don't know much about Germany but I know there are many ways to legalize your illegality in the foreign land. Marriage is one, then a work sponsored visa, student visa too. Its gonna be rough but people have done it and succeeded . However you should know lots of people have failed too. It's a rough life but it's doable! Talk to those living in Germany for tips , they know how to survive. Finally hope you realize there is no paradise anywhere and a lizard will not become a crocodile just because it moves into the swamp!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ..... by shakol91(m): 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
gringringrin. @OP I don't encourage illegal immigrant but let me tell you it's the same set of people that will criticize you for coming back. I've seen so many that went through the back door even through the names of those people that government sponsored for overseas training and they are living permanently now. I think it's in germany,there you can get a legal solution to your question. If you wish to further your education and you're with you certificate and other stuff,I will advice you to start applying to schools for m.sc and you come back to naija with your admission letter for your student visa.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2014
shakol91: gringringrin. @OP I don't encourage illegal immigrant but let me tell you it's the same set of people that will criticize you for coming back. I've seen so many that went through the back door even through the names of those people that government sponsored for overseas training and they are living permanently now. I think it's in germany,there you can get a legal solution to your question. If you wish to further your education and you're with you certificate and other stuff,I will advice you to start applying to schools for m.sc and you come back to naija with your admission letter for your student visa.
Thanks,I am already in Germany now,It was fear of unknown that made me to come to this forum to enquire but now that I am in Germany the fear is gone.I have met alot of Africans in Germany and Germans are very friendly and they are willing to help somebody to stay and also one hospital here has offer to help me to get a stay because they need me more than I need them because I have a professional Diploma in Medical Rehabilitation and Occupational Therapy and I am very good at that in massage and physiotherapy,germany is having shortage of workers because of their tight immigration policy.They also advice me to mary a german or to enroll in school of medicine incase if the hospital did succeed in getting me an extension,but no wahala everything is fine,I can now eat three times in a day,people are friendly here,even the german police and immigration are friendly,alot of economic activities going on,tourist everywhere

8 Likes

Re: ..... by topsyking: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2014
Rayhut:
Thanks,I am already in Germany now,It was fear of unknown that made me to come to this forum to enquire but now that I am in Germany the fear is gone.I have met alot of Africans in Germany and Germans are very friendly and they are willing to help somebody to stay and also one hospital here has offer to help me to get a stay because they need me more than I need them because I have a professional Diploma in Medical Rehabilitation and Occupational Therapy and I am very good at that in massage and physiotherapy,germany is having shortage of workers because of their tight immigration policy.They also advice me to mary a german or to enroll in school of medicine incase if the hospital did succeed in getting me an extension,but no wahala everything is fine,I can now eat three times in a day,people are friendly here,even the german police and immigration are friendly,alot of economic activities going on,tourist everywhere
guy wat part of germany are u. berlin or frankfurt
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2014
topsyking: guy wat part of germany are u. berlin or frankfurt
Frankfurt(Order) now,hoping to settle in Munich

1 Like

Re: ..... by henrychubayo: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2014
Goodluck men. Just stay legal that is all we say.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
henrychubayo: Goodluck men. Just stay legal that is all we say.
thanks,a night out pics

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport Renewal In The UK / How Can Someone Book Appointment With Czech Republic Embassy? / The Stratosphere, Tallest Building In Africa For Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.