Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Steps In Changing The Icon Of A Folder On Your Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Steps In Changing The Icon Of A Folder On Your Computer (987 Views)

How To Lock A Folder On Your Pc Without Using Any Software / How Do I Recover My Lost Folder On External Hard Drive: Help / How Do I Restore A Hidden Folder On My Flash Drive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps In Changing The Icon Of A Folder On Your Computer by Philtrik(m): 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
SOURCE: http://naijatech.net/2014/09/steps-in-changing-the-icon-of-a-folder-on-your-computer/

Do know that you can easily change the icon on a folder to your desired image? if no then this article is for you.

Changing the icon of a folder on your computer is easy. Many people will love to use their image as the icon of a folder and this could be of help.
After reading this article you will be able to use your desired image as the icon of a folder.
Follow the
Steps Below
1. Right-click on the folder that you want to change its icon.
2. Select “properties” from the menu.
3. Click the “customize” tab, in the properties window and then click on the “change Icon” button, which is located in the”Folder Icons” section at the bottom.
4. Now click the “Browse” button and then go to the folder that the icon image is located.
5. Navigate through the list of Icon images and select the icon image of your choice.
6. Click "OK" after selecting your icon.
That is all. I hope you will be able to change the icon image of a folder with this.
Thank you for taking your time to read this article, we hope to see you here again.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Restore A Dead Laptop Battery / How To Use Whats App Web On Fire Fox / When Water Pours On Yr Mouse On Yr Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.