Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Need Your Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need Your Help (396 Views)

Mods, Supermods, (seun) Admin Need Your Help, My nl Acct Has Problem / Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling / Nigerians, I Need Your Help. Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Help by mcocolok(m): 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hello nairalanders,

I really need your help on this question about life. I went out with friends last night and you know the usual flexing things. After taking 4 bottles each, we entered into arguments. I then asked a questions,
" if you have 60 million Naira and you were about to invest with it and then your mum calls and says JOHN, please come to the hospital now because your DAD is sick. Your DAD is about 80yrs OLD and the doctor says your DAD needs an operation to save is life and the operation would cost 60 million Naira. You go to the ward to see lying down helplessly. He then said, MY SON, PLEASE SAVE ME, I don't want to die".

A friend said he would never drop the money because this is life and he needs the money to start up his life. I then asked him if the man was truly the father. He said he doesn't have a good relationship with the man.

Please I need your help on this issue

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Facebook To Startcharging $2.99 Monthly Fee Startingnovember 1 / Keshi Please / Drunken Driver’s Kills His Boss And Three Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.