Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Ceiling POP Designs For Your House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ceiling POP Designs For Your House (236629 Views)

The Best POP Designs At Affordable Prices With Our Interior Decorations / Preventing And Removing Household Mould On Ceiling & POP Ceiling / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2014
The plaster of Paris (POP) is now popularly used in many homes, hotels and apartments. So many home owners and property developers find it difficult selecting from a wide range of designs, types and sizes.

I am creating this thread to talk about the POP, showing pictures of actual work to make it what it later came out to be.

Enjoy.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2014
How are these designs created and hung up there?

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2014
Let me just be showing pictures for now.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by MANGAM(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2014
Reporting to class
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by Cool: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
Present Sir!
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by mufutau55(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thank you for starting this informative thread... I will surely like to learn about POP, since I know nothing about it.
I am sure we will appreciate a step by step photos on how the POP is made.

Hajji M.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
mufutau55: Thank you for starting this informative thread... I will surely like to learn about POP, since I know nothing about it.
I am sure we will appreciate a step by step photos on how the POP is made.
Hajji M.

Welcome Oga. How about this one?

Very crisp cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
I want this thread to be Nigeria's largest collection of ceiling POP designs. grin

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
This corner design?

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
More. .....

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ahaaa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
You can get creative about it, add a choice colour as trimming. ...

3 Likes

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by Fhemmmy: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
spyder880: You can get creative about it, add a choice colour as trimming. ...

I love this
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by mufutau55(m): 2:28am On Sep 28, 2014
spyder880:
Welcome Oga. How about this one?
Very crisp cheesy

Thank you Oga Spyder... very artistic.

Hajji M.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by mufutau55(m): 2:30am On Sep 28, 2014
spyder880: I want this thread to be Nigeria's largest collection of ceiling POP designs. grin

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you... The designs are lovely. I will surely love to see various designs that can be stolen for my project(s) too.

Hajji M.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by FastShipping: 2:40am On Sep 28, 2014
mufutau55:

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you... The designs are lovely. I will surely love to see various designs that can be stolen for my project(s) too.

Hajji M.

Go to www.houzz.com to see POP designs like you've never seen before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by mufutau55(m): 2:44am On Sep 28, 2014
FastShipping:
Go to www.houzz.com to see POP designs like you've never seen before.

Thanks. I will visit the site...

Hajji M.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2014
More. ...

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by kinzodigital: 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
mufutau55:
Hello Spyder,we are present in class now awaiting the lecture on POP.
Please give us more designs.We appreciate all you are doing.God bless the work of your hands.Amen!!!!

Hajji M.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by kennyslim1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2014
spyder880:
Ahaaa cheesy

I love this too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by Dominionng(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2014
I smell fun grin

Make I book space first!
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by Dominionng(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2014

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by kopell: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
@Dominionny, this globa class wey you come no bi joke like your oh. This is serious business, may of us has jobs for P.o.P or approaching that stage. we are asking you questions but you choice to talk to people in private that okay, but mind you this globa market is very competitive this days . In my opinion is better to give people idea, to better prepare when they get to those stage.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by Dominionng(m): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
^^^ I wish I can decode this..
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by moneymaker24(m): 12:02am On Oct 18, 2014
How much does this pop design cost for standard room?

1 Like

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by wallfinishPjcts: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Posting commencing shortly......
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by wallfinishPjcts: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
Introducing myself...GM, Wall Finish Projects. We just commenced Design & Build, but we've been mainly engaged with building finishing and renovations over the years. Most of our jobs have been in the North...Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Maiduguri, Sokoto, Kebbi and Katsina. Before now,our jobs entailed taking over buildings after plastering stage and providing excellent finishing of various types...ranging from plaster board walls and POP ceilings, conventional painting to the exotic(especially Italian) and tiling . You will all agree with me that finishing is where most of us in the industry get it wrong these days,especially as regards attention to detail and that's our forte. For example, how many builders do you know use machines for sanding walls before painting in Nigeria? This makes a world of difference to the eventual outcome of the finished job and saves you 70% time if you know what you are doing, without necessarily adding to cost. We have also built strong partnerships with experts in other aspects of the building industry not within our core scope of operations. Permit me post some of our POP jobs, since it's the topic at hand.

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by wallfinishPjcts: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
More shots....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by FastShipping: 2:20am On Nov 09, 2014
wallfinishPjcts:
Introducing myself...GM, Wall Finish Projects. We just commenced Design & Build, but we've been mainly engaged with building finishing and renovations over the years. Most of our jobs have been in the North...Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, Maiduguri, Sokoto, Kebbi and Katsina. Before now,our jobs entailed taking over buildings after plastering stage and providing excellent finishing of various types...ranging from plaster board walls and POP ceilings, conventional painting to the exotic(especially Italian) and tiling . You will all agree with me that finishing is where most of us in the industry get it wrong these days,especially as regards attention to detail and that's our forte. For example, how many builders do you know use machines for sanding walls before painting in Nigeria? This makes a world of difference to the eventual outcome of the finished job and saves you 70% time if you know what you are doing, without necessarily adding to cost. We have also built strong partnerships with experts in other aspects of the building industry not within our core scope of operations. Permit me post some of our POP jobs, since it's the topic at hand.

You have some good designs of POP that I haven't seen here before.
Please, create a thread to showcase you good work and give us your contact information.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by mufutau55(m): 3:46am On Nov 09, 2014
FastShipping:

You have some good designs of POP that I haven't seen here before.
Please, create a thread to showcase you good work and give us your contact information.

Seconded.

Hajji M.
Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 4:02am On Nov 09, 2014
Another place of interest is your lighting arrangements on your ceiling considering your POP design. It is good to arrange your lights with both your electrician and POP worker to reflect your choices. Consider the room in question, the expected need for lighting, a lighting arrangement for a bedroom might not be same with your reading room/study/home office.

1 Like

Re: Ceiling POP Designs For Your House by spyder880(m): 4:06am On Nov 09, 2014
Ok... look at the central lights in this POP design, also notice the side pointer lights, to get your desired effects its better to sketch the plan on paper, plan the design and the lighting even before handing out the contract. Most electricians are in a hurry to just wire the house and disappear, get it right with good planning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos) / How Many Blocks & Cement Will 3bedroom Flat Chops / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.