Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / . (1623 Views)

UNILAG Second Semester 2013/2014academic Calendar / Federal Poly Nekede, Owerri, Admission List Out! / Student Hoping For Unilag Second Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by FILEBE(m): 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2008
Re: . by phestus(m): 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2008
man guy take am easy oo,i had 58.5 nd chANGED MY COURE to physics nd ma name was nt der
Re: . by phestus(m): 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2008
man guy take am easy oo,i had 58.5 nd chANGED MY COURE to physics nd ma name was nt der
Re: . by Dclique(m): 1:52am On Nov 07, 2008
sometimes thngs dnt always go as planned,wot of ur second choice,how did exams go?.You may hav hope on that
Re: . by rezzy: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2008
its every where. my sister scored 60.5 and change to acturial science and her name no show
Re: . by FILEBE(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2008
what do u think we should do to unilag then/ they have really depressed many students.
Re: . by rezzy: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2008
i dont think we can do anything to them. the best thing is to take another JAMb and ask God to direct you in showing the school that will favour you
Re: . by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2008
Good talk. The manner Unilag does its admission selection is bizarre, don't rule out heavy corruption.Buy next UME form and think very well before choosing an institution. At the end no institution is worth the stress good students pass through to gain admissions. I advise if your folks can understand and have the financial strength, you can even head to Ghana. Am telling you, this place(Nigeria) is retarding good heads.
Re: . by phestus(m): 8:29am On Nov 08, 2008
gud talk rumies,man no tension filebe
dnt get urself worked up over dat jst prepare urself 4 d next ume
Re: . by lobinoxebe(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2008
hmmm, Shit happens
Re: . by trendy(f): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2008
From what i was told
a  lot of people did the change of course thing
and that made the cut off higher
if you take a look at the scores of some names on those list
you will find someone that even scored 72

and some i heard are those that beat the cut off in the first place but didn't have their name on the second list ( for courses that didn't have change of course)

My brother got admitted but my sister didn't
Re: . by Seunbunmi(m): 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2008
guys the cut off mark of the second list is higher than that of the first its not easy to take jamb again a year is wasted thank god my name came out in the first list take care
Re: . by FILEBE(m): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2008
Re: . by taitee(f): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2008
so, is there no more hope for admisson? no more change of course or admission list?
Re: . by coolnice(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2008
taitee read the other unilag thread
someone said something that might interest you

(1) (Reply)

Any Uniuyo(university Of Uyo) Student In The House Please? / Final Year Project Writing With Ease! / Career Wildlife Management,or Wildlife And Ecotourism,or An Aspirant,lets Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.