Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) (2808 Views)

Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) / Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) / How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by ifaoni(m): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
A fisherman from the Arkhangelsk
region of Russia caught a fish in the
country’s Northern Dvina River that had a creepily human-like set of teeth, Pravda reported Monday.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5921266?utm_hp_ref=world&ir=WorldPost

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/fish-human-teeth-caught-russia-4365483

Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by Chazzyboy: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
The fish miss road
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Are you sure one man has not done something funny inside water with fish? undecided
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by princealbashir: 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
God is great.
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Evolution!
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by ifaoni(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
krall: Are you sure one man has not done something funny inside water with fish? undecided
haha, man cannot fuc.k fish na
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by Ramon92: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
princealbashir: God is great.
yeah,and he just made another mistake...

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by princealbashir: 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ramon92: yeah,and he just made another mistake...

How?
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by darnley16(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Eat that shii men, why snapping it,,,, think about those teeth later,,,, as for now ,,, we eat!!! # pepper soup

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by darnley16(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ramon92: yeah,and he just made another mistake...
haha awesome feat bro
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by darnley16(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
princealbashir:

How?
spelling the word EMU YUH EMU YUH,,,,,,
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by mentorandfriend(m): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
ifaoni: A fisherman from the Arkhangelsk
region of Russia caught a fish in the
country’s Northern Dvina River that had a creepily human-like set of teeth, Pravda reported Monday.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5921266?utm_hp_ref=world&ir=WorldPost

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/fish-human-teeth-caught-russia-4365483
People, please check out this guy's signature. Some stuffs about cheap data bundles. Please he is a scammer. Do business with him at your own risk. I'm a medical doctor. I saw his signature, so I and my colleagues decided to whatsapp him. We sent him One thousand naira MTN pins (about 8 of us) and he disappeared. He stopped picking our calls and blocked us on watsapp. It's a shame that people like this still walk free on nairaland. Pls who else has been duped by this guy? Speak up please.

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by mentorandfriend(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ifaoni, I forgave you long ago. I'm thousands of miles away from you financially, no matter how you want to see it, so dont think I'm just being bitter about one thousand naira. Far from it. It's just that my conscience cannot allow me to see you walking free on nairaland, duping people.
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by uhuns: 7:15am On Oct 03, 2014
mentorandfriend: Ifaoni, I forgave you long ago. I'm thousands of miles away from you financially, no matter how you want to see it, so dont think I'm just being bitter about one thousand naira. Far from it. It's just that my conscience cannot allow me to see you walking free on nairaland, duping people.

next time check other people with long thread and Gud recommendations.
and. sorry ooioi.
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by uhuns: 7:17am On Oct 03, 2014
@op.
speak up 8k is small money but you can spend 21days praying and fasting if the matter is unresolved ..,.
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by cc150615(f): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2014
ifaoni don thief my 1k o,just this morning
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by cc150615(f): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2014
mentorandfriend:
People, please check out this guy's signature. Some stuffs about cheap data bundles. Please he is a scsmmer. Do business with him at your own risk. I'm a medical doctor. I saw his signature, so I and my colleagues decided to whatsapp him. We sent him One thousand naira MTN pins (about 8 of us) and he disappeared. He stopped picking our calls and blocked us on watsapp. It's a shame that people like this still walk free on nairaland. Pls who else has been duped by this guy? Speak up please.
nd I'm just seeing this after sending him 1k too,better transfer my 1k o,u go think say e pass 1k ni o,omo jati jati, he's blocked me on his whatsapp too nd switched off his phone
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2014
cc150615:

nd I'm just seeing this after sending him 1k too,better transfer my 1k o,u go think say e pass 1k ni o,omo jati jati, he's blocked me on his whatsapp too nd switched off his phone
shocked shocked shocked... you would have used those confirmed dealers on phone section, been using one of them and no probs thus far...

Ifaoni, come and defend yourself. .. angry angry
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by mentorandfriend(m): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2014
cc150615:

Such is life. I promised not to talk about him anymore. If I eventually get to know him in person or whatsoever, I'll gladly help raise him some little money to start something legitimate; but he has blocked me too from whatsapping him. I'm just worried about what he would become tommorrow, and the stories he'll tell his innocent wife and children when he gets into the family way. ifaoni, you can stop hiding now. I want to help you. Before God, I'm sincere about this. Pls give me a call.
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by cc150615(f): 11:03am On Oct 04, 2014
MarvellousGod:
shocked shocked shocked... you would have used those confirmed dealers on phone section, been using one of them and no probs thus far...

I actually used rotwailler before o nd twas cool I tot I got a cheaper one
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by cc150615(f): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2014
MarvellousGod:

he can't defend anything he's as daft as that
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2014
cc150615:

I actually used rotwailler before o nd twas cool I tot I got a cheaper one
I use segradino and it's been good all along... how many mb was he going to give you for 1k?

Mods, do the needful before this guy dupes more people. .
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by davide470(m): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hmmm.. When something is too good to be true, then It is. You guys should go the Legal and normal route next time...Yes, all of YOU!
Maks, Wummie et al.

cc: Obinoscopy.
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by cc150615(f): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
MarvellousGod:
I use segradino and it's been good all along... how many mb was he going to give you for 1k?

Mods, do the needful before this guy dupes more people. .
rotwailler gave 1gig for 1k2 but this guy was offering 1gig for 1k
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by cc150615(f): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
davide470:
Hmmm.. When something is too good to be true, then It is. You guys should go the Legal and normal route next time...Yes, all of YOU!
Maks, Wummie et al.

cc: Obinoscopy.
sharing data by sme is as normal as can be recognised by the service providers, this guy is just bastardizing the scheme
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by mydex93(f): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2014
mentorandfriend:
People, please check out this guy's signature. Some stuffs about cheap data bundles. Please he is a scammer. Do business with him at your own risk. I'm a medical doctor. I saw his signature, so I and my colleagues decided to whatsapp him. We sent him One thousand naira MTN pins (about 8 of us) and he disappeared. He stopped picking our calls and blocked us on watsapp. It's a shame that people like this still walk free on nairaland. Pls who else has been duped by this guy? Speak up please.
..I have too oooooo..The guy is a gangster..a criminal..he doesn't av a heart..

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:17am On Oct 22, 2014
mydex93:
..I have too oooooo..The guy is a gangster..a criminal..he doesn't av a heart..
Before you patronised a data seller next time do a local search of their Username(i.e search it through Nairaland search button). This is the
search of his username https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=ifaoni&search=Search
If you didn't see any complaints against him then browse through his topics, This Ifaoni guy don't even have a single thread on his data selling business. He is afraid someone who is scammed will come back to that thread and expose him. But beware! Some of them register newly just to scam people so they might not have any complaints.

There are lots of genuine cheap data seller, don't let this scammer discourage you smiley. You may want to check out ayexcel100. This is a his thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1900637/unbelievable-cheap-mtn-data-250mb-250500mb-500
You may also want to try out ebiskem, this is his thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1896552/mtn-sme-data-250mb-n250

Don't just jump to patronise a data seller because of their signature.
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by mydex93(f): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Before you patronised a data seller next time do a local search of their Username(i.e search it through Nairaland search button). This is the
search of his username https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=ifaoni&search=Search
If you didn't see any complaints against him then browse through his topics, This Ifaoni guy don't even have a single thread on his data selling business. He is afraid someone who is scammed will come back to that thread and expose him. But beware! Some of them register newly just to scam people so they might not have any complaints.

There are lots of genuine cheap data seller, don't let this scammer discourage you smiley. You may want to check out ayexcel100. This is a his thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1900637/unbelievable-cheap-mtn-data-250mb-250500mb-500
You may also want to try out ebiskem, this is his thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1896552/mtn-sme-data-250mb-n250

Don't just jump to patronise a data seller because of their signature.
Noted!!!.. tnx
Re: Fish With Human Teeth Caught In Russian River (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
krall:
Are you sure one man has not done something funny inside water with fish? undecided
It isn't funny undecided

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Pictures From Around The World!! / Our Ancestors Playing With A Gigantic Snake / A nairalander Celebrates his birthday with Hushpuppi @ Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.