Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Ccna - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ccna (2555 Views)

IT TEACHING JOB VACANCY AT NIIT FOR CCNA INSTRUCTOR IN PORT HARCOURT / Cisco( Ccna,ccnp,cccie) Facebook Group! Join Now / Just Passed Ccna Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ccna by ajekpoa: 7:31am On Jul 31, 2006
I am preparing to write ccna exams, i read elect/elect eng. pls any information or device. thanks
Re: Ccna by Ehiwere(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2006
@ajekpoa you very funny oh!So do you think this is the best place to ask for Help.This forum is for Job seekers.Any way you jam rock.Any way am also an Elec/elect student i also intend writing CCNA to.But my Advice is to go to forum that strickly discuss such things.
Do You know what try sadikhov.com u will be glad you did.Take and Good Luck!
Re: Ccna by binatrix(m): 3:51pm On Jul 31, 2006
i agree with what ehiwere says. there are forums u can go and get info on ccna or contact me for the materials such as sybex 5th edition, testking V96 and Pass4sure.

chiao
Re: Ccna by topsyadu: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2006
Hello guys may i say that for those of you that want to write CCNA exam you ask for help at the right place. if you are ready to have a mock exam practise which give 100% assuarance of passing your exam you can contact me at topsyadu@yahoo.com
Re: Ccna by Ehiwere(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2006
@topsyadu
Why the private mailing?If you have anything to share why dont you say it,instead of asking for a private mail to you.This place is a forum,where we share the little info we have.We try not to hoard info.
So if you have any advice is better to just say it,so many can learn from it.
Re: Ccna by jenijade: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2006
come u guys wat it wit u all?
y are u oppressin those of us who dodnit read elect./elect.?
make una take tyme if not your membership on dis forum will b terminated by,
Re: Ccna by jenijade: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2006
come u guys watz it wit u all?
y are u oppressin those of us who dodnit read elect./elect.?
make una take tyme o!if not your membership on dis forum will b terminated!
anyboby in d house feeling me?
Re: Ccna by jesuseun1(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2006
AJEKPOA,
To be sincere, preparing 4 ccna,i will advise you to attend a training centre where they will prepare you well for the exam,i also want to write ccna,but presently i am doing A+ AND Networking course at JIDAW SYSYTEMS LTD,NO 12,ERIC -MOORE STR,WEMABOD ESTATE,OFF ADENIYI JONES ,IKEJA
TEL NO,8958064,4808445,www.jidaw.org or com.
u can contact them for further info.wish u all the best.
shalom!
seun
Re: Ccna by DGIEL(f): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2007
Cisco - CCNA Self-Study ICND Certification Guide(2004)
Cisco - CCNA Self-Study INTRO 640-821 640-801 (2004)

BUT U NEED TO DOWNLOAD WinRAR file in order to open the book or check this website http://www.net130.com/CMS/Pub/cert1/cert_ccna1/index.htm, it is a chinese website. D site will also help u 4 d test preparation.

all the best
Re: Ccna by akwanashie: 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2007
Re: Ccna by jossyman: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2007
This happens to be one of the best thing that can happend to young nigerians.Keep it up man!(Seun) and all nairalanders.
 I will like to know my chances of passing the exam as am not a core science student.But due to my love for I.T i want to pursue a career in I.T field. I employed a good friend thats CCNA Certified to prepare me for CCNA exam,unfortunately for me just after a week of resumption he got an offer with CELTEL as system administrator and was transferd to uyo in Akwa-ibom state.
Am presently working in a consulting firm as Accounat officer.
I hope to hear from you soon
Re: Ccna by tokii: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2011
Re: Ccna Certification
« #37 on: Today at 04:38:39 PM »
Modify message
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=185793014775758

Boost your IT Career early in 2011, attain the most recognized entry level certification in Networking - Get Cisco Certified Network Associate theory and lab knowledge from some of the most experienced Cisco Expert Instructors in the industry.

Remember that knowledge is more than just Certifications. Certificates may get you the job, your working knowledge and attitude keeps you on the job.
@ NexusAspire, we provide you with all the materials, resources and motivation required to excel in your career and rise beyond the ordinary.

Register now @ The NexusAspire Learning Center now on 2nd Avenue, House 36, Between Big Fish Restaurant and Winnies Restaurant, Festac town, Lagos.

CCNA Class starts Saturday, January 29 at 11:30am.
For more information Please Call 08181024056.

CCNP, PMP, CISA, CISSP, ITIL, ACCA Exam Prep, all coming to you soon.
Please pass this on to anyone you know who may be interested.

Thanks,
Adetokunbo Iginla
MCP, CCNP, CCSP, PMP
Phone: +234 (0) 803 3812632
Email: tokunboi@nexus-aspire.com
NexusAspire - Your Personal Development Partners.

(1) (Reply)

Total Recruiting Fresh Graduate And Experience World Wide / Abuja Competition-volunteers Part Time Workers Wanted / Opportunity For 2,000 Graduate Drivers In Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.