Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Linda Ikeji Has Been Removed From - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linda Ikeji Has Been Removed From (1187 Views)

Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics / Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website / Jonathan's Name Removed From African Richest President's List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Has Been Removed From by emmatok(m): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
http://lindaikeji..com/?m=1

What is happening to Linda Ikeji.
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Removed From by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
emmatok:
http://lindaikeji..com/?m=1

What is happening to Linda Ikeji.
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Removed From by ForFun: 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Just Saw it now shocked shocked shocked

Enemies of Progress
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Removed From by pekeyim: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
True that
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Removed From by successking401(m): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
Smtin must b wrong somewhere
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Removed From by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
she no be blogger again

?

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Removed From by emmatok(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
successking401:
Smtin must b wrong somewhere

Maybe the copywrite issue.
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Removed From by egift(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hope she backed up her blog. Enemies everywhere. Just because she bought a car, some people come dey mad abi?

Let her register a Domain. Get a Dedicated Server Hosting Plans (Or even a good VPS). Install Wordpress and restore all her post and articles. With a good SEO efforts, with 6 months to a year, she will reach back to her current Alexa Ranking or close to it.

If I buy my own Infinity, I will not tell anyone.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Removed From by lilprinze: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
Enemies of progress no body wants another person to succeed.
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Removed From by Babafaros(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Haaaaaa ,O ga oooo
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Removed From by itstpia1: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
why cant she just move to another blog, or how do these things work?
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Removed From by idupaul: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Enemies Enemies Enemies Enemies , fear enemies .. God you will redeem her , all them badbelle people will never bring down our shine IJN
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Removed From by lwise(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
I swear the girl mumu small,I expect her to get her own domain by now,not all these yeye .Next time don't Bleep with google,they won't even notify you before they take action.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Removed From by emmatok(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
egift:
Hope she backed up her blog. Enemies everywhere. Just because she bought a car, some people come dey mad abi?

Let her register a Domain. Get a Dedicated Server Hosting Plans (Or even a good VPS). Install Wordpress and restore all her post and articles. With a good SEO efforts, with 6 months to a year, she will reach back to her current Alexa Ranking or close to it.

If I buy my own Infinity, I will not tell anyone.

She can't register a domain, because all the domain name in lindaikeji has been taken.
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Removed From by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
What is she gonna do now?
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Removed From by emmatok(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nobleval:
What is she gonna do now?

Negotiate with the owners of her registered domain.
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Removed From by egift(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
emmatok:

She can't register a domain, because all the domain name in lindaikeji has been taken.

She can register either a variation of her name or a totally different name. Her XML backup can be imported into any blog platform. If I were her, I will tell Google to restore the blog and recommend what article needs to be deleted OR I will stop using Blogger.

If they refuse, she should use this opportunity to state a Social Media Platform (there are many CMS platforms that can get her running in no time). With User Generated content, she will be at the top in no distant time.
Re: Linda Ikeji Has Been Removed From by itstpia1: 6:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
emmatok:

The real spelling is Lindaikeji.

Check if lindaikeji.com is available

she can use variations of her name.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Too Old To Rule Nigeria? Now Read This / 2015 Election: I'm The Only One That Can Defeat President Jonathan, Says Okoroch / 19 APC Ekiti Lawmakers Write Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.