Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Why Is It Wrong To Press Your Toothpaste From The Middle? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It Wrong To Press Your Toothpaste From The Middle? (2420 Views)

Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House / Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? / Is It Wrong For Parents To Display Affection In Front Of Their Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Wrong To Press Your Toothpaste From The Middle? by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2014
Hello everyone.
My dad complains about somebody in the house pressing the toothpaste from the middle.
He used to think it was my cousin but she's not around now so it is falling on me.
Truth is I don't even know if I'm the one because I'm not conscious while I'm pressing it, I usually don't remember my dad's instruction because I may be rushing.
I just want to know: what's so wrong in pressing it from the middle?
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Press Your Toothpaste From The Middle? by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2014
It makes it look ugly angry
your dad must have some OCD traits cheesy wink
I believe a lil bit of OCD traits is essential grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Wrong To Press Your Toothpaste From The Middle? by xreal2(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2014
Get a toothpaste dispenser and never make a mess of your toothpaste again.

Re: Why Is It Wrong To Press Your Toothpaste From The Middle? by egopersonified(f): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2014
Thank God its a daughter-dad issue and not a 'just I should I divorce her' issue.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Wrong To Press Your Toothpaste From The Middle? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
egopersonified:
Thank God its a daughter-dad issue and not a 'just I should I divorce her' issue.
Abi. Thank God it's my dad. If na another man, I no go gree oh. You must give me the reason why it's wrong and tell me whether d toothpaste dey reduce if I squeeze from the middle.
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Press Your Toothpaste From The Middle? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
alutacontinua:
And I thought I was the one with the OCD. It's funny how we differ. I can notice some tiny little things that annoy me but not toothpaste squeezing.
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Press Your Toothpaste From The Middle? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
xreal2:
Get a toothpaste dispenser and never make a mess of your toothpaste again.

Looks nice but call me old fashioned: only my hands make me sure I'm getting every single bit out.
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Press Your Toothpaste From The Middle? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Honestly I'm one of those that press the paste from the bottom grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Wrong To Press Your Toothpaste From The Middle? by mumumugu(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
What is wrong ? Are u village girl dat is used too chewin stick
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Press Your Toothpaste From The Middle? by LordReed(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
alutacontinua:

It is not OCD to be irritated by certain things.

@topic
Maybe you should begin to pay attention to how you press the toothpaste tube. There is nothing wrong with pressing from the middle but for ease of access as the toothpaste gets finished it is easier to have all bunched up towards the exit.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Wrong To Press Your Toothpaste From The Middle? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
LordReed:

@topic
Maybe you should begin to pay attention to how you press the toothpaste tube. There is nothing wrong with pressing from the middle but for ease of access as the toothpaste gets finished it is easier to have all bunched up towards the exit.
Yeah definitely. Attention I will pay.
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Press Your Toothpaste From The Middle? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
mumumugu:
What is wrong ? Are u village girl dat is used too chewin stick
Lol
Re: Why Is It Wrong To Press Your Toothpaste From The Middle? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
I press mine from middle,bottom,right ,left,anywhere.I've never really taken note of it.which one concern me. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Wrong To Press Your Toothpaste From The Middle? by Islie: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
LordReed:

@topic

that sum it up @emboldened

(1) (Reply)

Amazing! 3 Months Old Baby Eaten By Rat - Picture / Do Young Sexually Active Couples Stop Making Babies? / How Do I Stop My Friend From Turning My Crib To A Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.