Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,347 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Please I Want To Learn Java Programming Language - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please I Want To Learn Java Programming Language (1059 Views)

Build A Mobile App Without Knowing Any Programming Language or line of code. / Learn Java Programming Here Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Learn Java Programming Language by SIRKLEM(m): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
PLEASE I WANT TO LEARN JAVA PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
Re: Please I Want To Learn Java Programming Language by fattbabakay(m): 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
SIRKLEM:
ok

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Learn Java Programming Language by Capnd143(m): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
SIRKLEM:
your post is to ambiguos! Please be specific on what you want, by the the way google, introduction to programming with java, javanotes 7.0, and teach your self java in 21 days, all pdfs! Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Learn Java Programming Language by Jasi7(m): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
Capnd143:
your post is to ambiguos! Please be specific on what you want, by the the way google, introduction to programming with java, javanotes 7.0, and teach your self java in 21 days, all pdfs! Goodluck

Bro I need ur help right now and its urgent pls...I hav an exam on CSC 300 tomoro and there are questions ive seen that will come out but I dont knw the answers
Re: Please I Want To Learn Java Programming Language by Jasi7(m): 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
Capnd143:

Can u please classify the following as either numeric variable,string variable or invalid variable;HOD(with a dollar sign after the D),AGE,N1,2BOOKS,VAT RATE,SELL(with dollar sign in front of S),PETS,DATA,EYE2EYE(dollar sign in front of the last E),B-SHOW...thanks
Re: Please I Want To Learn Java Programming Language by Capnd143(m): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
Jasi7:

Can u please classify the following as either numeric variable,string variable or invalid variable;HOD(with a dollar sign after the D),AGE,N1,2BOOKS,VAT RATE,SELL(with dollar sign in front of S),PETS,DATA,EYE2EYE(dollar sign in front of the last E),B-SHOW...thanks
your question is not easily understood, its still rather vague;
bt i will in you in the a direction: case 1: if you are refering to the type of leterals or value the variables you mentioned above would likely hold, then, Age could hold a value of type byte, integer, i.e numeric variable, vat rate could hold a value of type double or float which is also a numeric variable. Same goes for the strings....
Re: Please I Want To Learn Java Programming Language by maekhel(m): 11:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
SIRKLEM:
http://tutorialslodge.com/java-beginners/

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Learn Java Programming Language by luksybee(m): 10:07am On Dec 23, 2014

HOD$ = invalid ($ invalid character)

AGE = numeric (valid)

N1 = string (valid)

2BOOKS = invalid (shouldn't start with number)

VAT RATE = invalid (cant have a space between)

S$ELL = invalid ($ invalid character )

PETS = string (valid)

DATA = invalid (its a reserved word)

EYE2EYE$ = invalid ($ invalid character )

B-SHOW = invalid (should have used Underscore (- invalid character ))

this info is late but hope it will help others to learn

much love smiley

(1) (Reply)

Going Opensource With Asp.net!! / Learn Programming With Python.. / Web Developers And Mobile Apps Developers Urgently Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.