Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / ... (963 Views)

I Need Nutritionists / Please Bakers In The House Kindly Help Me Out. / Nairaland Dieticians And Nutritionists,please Help Me Get Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: ... by expert101(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
You are looking for trouble cry

Have you thought of the risk associated with taking unapproved supplements that floods the market.
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: ... by woodcock(m): 12:20am On Oct 23, 2014
This is rather an unusual request, normally the reverse is what we teach..... But to add to ones body mass, the person should consume food that's rich in protein, fats and oils and carbohydrates. Examples include, meat(red or white, preferably red), eggs, whole grains, tuna(fish), pasta, cheese amongst others. Intentionally Increasing body mass is a risky deal because you need to balance your diet with exercise mainly because of the extra amount of carbs being ingested, one can easily fall victim of chronic illnesses such as diabetes and HBP just to mention a few
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 23, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Pastries For All Occassions / Why is Vegetable Soup More Expensive Than Others? / Gift Alex Of Diamond Connect Is A Fraud, Beware.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.