Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Free Software Development - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Free Software Development (728 Views)

Free Software For Browsing On Nigerian Telecoms Network / Request Any Software Development For Free / Free Software Download Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Software Development by kaboninc(m): 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
This thread is inspired by avosoft but most importantly, presents me the opportunity to improve, explore, exploit my skills, challenge myself and build a collection/treasure vault of software applications I have developed.

I'll be designing and developing free applications for anyone who indicates interest. Final year projects are also included. The programming languages to be used are Visual Basic and Java (for now, but I intend to include C/C++); platform will be for Windows (for all .NET Applications) while for cross platform, I'll be using Java; for database design, I'll be using MySQL and SAP Crystal Reports for reports. Also for now, I will not attend to any request on Web Design and Development or any project that has to do with it. (I am still finding my foot on it.)

The rules, terms and conditions are as follows.

The Rules:
1. You can make as many request as you can but only 1 can be approved by me. This will depend on the complexity of the application to be developed. If for any reason you should need more than one application, we can discuss it in private.
2. I'll need a comprehensive detail of the software to be developed. Most importantly, the core functions of the software, and the platform for which it is to be deployed. All correspondence will be on this thread.
3. Development can span from one day to several weeks depending on the complexity of the application and my own availability. I will work at my own pace. But I assure you I will put in concerted effort to see your project come through.
4. For complex software/projects, especially projects involving database and reports will not be accepted. Contact me in private for such tasks.
5. After an approval has been given by me, the project specification cannot be changed or edited. This is to keep the focus in view and avoid where necessary any form of derailing. We can discuss our difference or misunderstanding.
6. All request must first be placed here. Then if for any reason we cannot communicate, I can be sent a pm. Else for no reason will I accept a request for FREE software development via email.

The Terms & Conditions
1. All software developed by me is my property and will carry my signature and contact.
2. All software developed by me cannot be sold or transferred to a third party without my express approval.
3. Access to the source code and any other resource will attract a fee.
4. If for any reason there is a need for the software to have increased functionality, it will attract a fee.
5. The rules, terms and conditions are subject to be renewed at my own convenience by me without prior notice to anyone.

Due to spamming activities, I will not display my contact details here. However, if there is a cogent reason for me to be contacted, I will provide my contact details.

So wouldn't you rather send in your request?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Free Software Development by Olucheye(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Forgot Windows 7 Administrator Password, What To Do? / PHP Project Inheritance (vacancy) / Who Has Banking Script, I Need To Buy One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.