Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Are You Chasing Your Tail? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Chasing Your Tail? (591 Views)

Are You Chasing Away Your Angel Of Blessing? / Are You Chasing Away Your Angel Of Blessing? / White Tail Chapel, Church Where Worshippers Worship Naked (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Chasing Your Tail? by SonofIssachar: 1:39am On Oct 22, 2014
- B. Killebrew

I had a little puppy dog
That loved to chase his tail.
He was especially quick,
And he chased it very well.

Although he never caught that tail
He kept it on the run
And got a lot of exercise
From dawn ‘til setting sun.

But there was nothing he could chew on
When he finally took his rest,
Although no one could ever say
He didn’t try his best.

That’s a lot like chasing dreams
You can’t hope to attain—
You can chase them all your life,
But your chase will be in vain;

But if you aim at things in front
That you can clearly see,
You’ll find that they are stepping stones
Toward where you want to be.

Meditation: Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 3:13-14

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Projects. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones.
Re: Are You Chasing Your Tail? by podosci(m): 4:20am On Oct 22, 2014
SonofIssachar:

- B. Killebrew

I had a little puppy dog
That loved to chase his tail.
He was especially quick,
And he chased it very well.

Although he never caught that tail
He kept it on the run
And got a lot of exercise
From dawn ‘til setting sun.

But there was nothing he could chew on
When he finally took his rest,
Although no one could ever say
He didn’t try his best.

That’s a lot like chasing dreams
You can’t hope to attain—
You can chase them all your life,
But your chase will be in vain;

But if you aim at things in front
That you can clearly see,
You’ll find that they are stepping stones
Toward where you want to be.

Meditation: Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 3:13-14

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Projects. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com

To download the Daily Dew mobile app on your Android and iPhone devices, please click on http://daily-dew.com/android-iphone, for Blackberry app, click on http://daily-dew.com/blackberry.

Be a blessing; share this with your loved ones.
Nice write from the beginning....You spoilt it by bringing God into the issue,,,,,,,,,i tot u were even relating chasing tails and practicing religion
Re: Are You Chasing Your Tail? by SonofIssachar: 12:37am On Oct 23, 2014
podosci:

Nice write from the beginning....You spoilt it by bringing God into the issue,,,,,,,,,i tot u were even relating chasing tails and practicing religion

Saliu, what do you have against God? Why do you find His mention in the piece objectionabe?
Re: Are You Chasing Your Tail? by podosci(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2014
SonofIssachar:

Saliu, what do you have against God? Why do you find His mention in the piece objectionabe?
Dont av a problem with God....just av a problem with man's misuse of God to fill the void that they shld fill with critical thinking
Re: Are You Chasing Your Tail? by malvisguy212: 8:55am On Oct 23, 2014
podosci:

Dont av a problem with God....just av a problem with man's misuse of God to fill the void that they shld fill with critical thinking
the op misuse the name of God? Can you qoute where he did?
What your understndind of God?

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Worship? God Or Prophet? / Cure For Defeat / '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.