Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Take A Look(PHOTO News):Mainstreet Bank Mobile Banking Application Is The Best - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take A Look(PHOTO News):Mainstreet Bank Mobile Banking Application Is The Best (1678 Views)

Skye Bank Buy's Mainstreet Bank / PHOTO NEWS ; One Of The Newly Refurbished Schools By Okorocha. / Road Show: Enter Gov. Okorocha’s Imo State - May 2013. (photo News). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take A Look(PHOTO News):Mainstreet Bank Mobile Banking Application Is The Best by bcomputer101: 8:17am On Oct 25, 2014
Just downloaded Mainstreet Bank Mobile Banking application. And i see a lot of features on the application.
Seeing this as the best mobile banking platform and i wish to share fellow nairalanders.
Thanks!

1: the front view...
2: features...
3: Fund transfer(you can send money from your account to another bank account)...
4: feature on how to send money to another bank...

Re: Take A Look(PHOTO News):Mainstreet Bank Mobile Banking Application Is The Best by bcomputer101: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2014
More

5: you can pay for your cable TV on the application...
6: you can also pay for your Internet connection on it...
7: you can also pay for your Utility(NEPA) bill on it...
8: different payment categories on the application...

Re: Take A Look(PHOTO News):Mainstreet Bank Mobile Banking Application Is The Best by bcomputer101: 8:30am On Oct 25, 2014
More picture

9: you can also recharge your phone on it...

Re: Take A Look(PHOTO News):Mainstreet Bank Mobile Banking Application Is The Best by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 25, 2014
Berry Cool!!!

1 Like

Re: Take A Look(PHOTO News):Mainstreet Bank Mobile Banking Application Is The Best by RockMaxi: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2014
@OP, will it credit my account at will. *+grin+*

Re: Take A Look(PHOTO News):Mainstreet Bank Mobile Banking Application Is The Best by Kayceo2010: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2014
All banks have the mobile banking app. I transfer money with mine and it has all those features. Difference is just that this one looks more attractive than mine...
Re: Take A Look(PHOTO News):Mainstreet Bank Mobile Banking Application Is The Best by bcomputer101: 9:08am On Oct 25, 2014
Kayceo2010:
All banks have the mobile banking app. I transfer money with mine and it has all those features. Difference is just that this one looks more attractive than mine...

Mr OLODO you don't have to show your ignorance with your idea on this. Go and create another thread for your own and let's see. i'm just a customer in that bank and i was told to register for there MOBILE BANKING. I got a message from the bank yesterday on how to download the application and after downloading, i was so much in love with the application.
So this make me take some screen shot and i feel to share it with fellow nairalanders.
Re: Take A Look(PHOTO News):Mainstreet Bank Mobile Banking Application Is The Best by MASTERM(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2014
bcomputer101:

Mr OLODO you don't have to show your ignorance with your idea on this. Go and create another thread for your own and let's see. i'm just a customer in that bank and i was told to register for there MOBILE BANKING. I got a message from the bank yesterday on how to download the application and after downloading, i was so much in love with the application.
So this make me take some screen shot and i feel to share it with fellow nairalanders.
Character

2 Likes

Re: Take A Look(PHOTO News):Mainstreet Bank Mobile Banking Application Is The Best by Bugatie(m): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2014
bcomputer101:

That was harsh man!
The guy said nothing wrong if you ask me. Yes other banks have their mobile platforms also,Eazymoney for Zenith bank and Firstmoney for First bank, perhaps your Mainstreet bank has features that thrill you,..
Still, take it cool man
Re: Take A Look(PHOTO News):Mainstreet Bank Mobile Banking Application Is The Best by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2014
bcomputer101:

hope for Nigeria....character indeed, some people sense of reasoning is awkward and absurb..smh
Re: Take A Look(PHOTO News):Mainstreet Bank Mobile Banking Application Is The Best by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
Old school...
Been uing GTB mobile app since 1800..

Very nice interface too..
Re: Take A Look(PHOTO News):Mainstreet Bank Mobile Banking Application Is The Best by Kayceo2010: 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Some people shaa...

(1) (Reply)

Ex-presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan / Security Chiefs Put Gun To Jega’s Head / Diezani Breaks Silence, Reveals Side Of Story In 3-part Exclusive Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.