Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

What Magic Will Buhari Perform? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Magic Will Buhari Perform? (1005 Views)

APC Chieftain Calls For Suspension Of Constitution To Enable Buhari Perform / APC Cheiftain Calls For Suspension Of The Constitution To Enable Buhari Perform / What Magic Did Buhari Perform For Foreign Reserves To Rise To $31.89bn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Magic Will Buhari Perform? by Adetula1(m): 8:32am On Oct 25, 2014
i hear people on NL and social media clamouring for Buhari's return to power and i get confused because of the following disturbing questions
1. will he rule as dictator(military regime) or as Democrat (following due process)
2. will he ban the already corrupt Senate and house of rep chambers
3. what will he do if all his so called 'good bills' are not even read in the house?
4. will his minister's be military personal,corruption personified Apc member's or new faces with great minds
5. will he turn back to bite the hands that fed him i.e arresting Tinubu,Atiku,Nyako,Timipre sylvia and so on(not forgetting that all this men have loyalists in the senate and house ready to move for impeachment if he deviate from their script).even the devil knows this men are authority's in corruption.
6. what will he do about the judiciary which is one of the most corrupt arms? will he control them as a dictator i.e telling them who and who to arrest or leaving them independent so that they can sentence a Bode george,tafa balogun,pencom boss who all stole billions to few month in presidencial jail while sentencing a blackberry thief to life imprisonment?
please no insult but good answers and replies from great minds.God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Magic Will Buhari Perform? by vanbonattel: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2014
Time has ran out on him, at 89 years, we dont want anybody to come and act a yar adua on us cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Magic Will Buhari Perform? by smithsammy(m): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2014
The fact that Gej administration under the umbrella of PDP couldn't do it does not mean that it cannot be done. The gospel fact is that PDP lacks the requisite of doing it. The problem of this country is PDP. Let vote them out for change to surface in the country.

2 Likes

Re: What Magic Will Buhari Perform? by Adetula1(m): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2014
smithsammy:
The fact that Gej administration under the umbrella of PDP couldn't do it does not mean that it cannot be done. The gospel fact is that PDP lacks the requisite of doing it. The problem of this country is PDP. Let vote them out for change to surface in the country.
it can be done for sure but you didn't answer my question on 'how?'.he that fails to plan is planing to fail.

1 Like

Re: What Magic Will Buhari Perform? by femmy2010(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2014
Wait till GMB is sworn in as president come May 2015 to understand how he and his cabinet would tackle your aforementioned flaw.
All those sets you mentioned are not more than us the electorate that gave our precious vote to put them there.
Time tells a whole lot .
I believe Nigeria would be truly Great again.

1 Like

Re: What Magic Will Buhari Perform? by vanbonattel: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2014
femmy2010:
Wait till GMB is sworn in as president come May 2015 to understand how he and his cabinet would tackle your aforementioned flaw.
All those sets you mentioned are not more than us the electorate that gave our precious vote to put them there.
Time tells a whole lot .
I believe Nigeria would be truly Great again.

story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: What Magic Will Buhari Perform? by gsalvatore: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2014
GMB cannot do anything different. he is one man that will be surrounded by corrupt politicians even if he is elected.

All these Buhari will stop corruption when elected and people using his Military regime as a yard stick merely shows that most Nigerians are daft and cannot reason with their brain.

This is democracy and the corrupt NASS can frustrate anybody hence Buhari won't do anything differently.

Buhari is more than 75years and he is currently not that healthy. What will the Northerners say again when he does another Yaradua on them nko? they will start another agitation?

Buhari's campaign is not Issue based, Atiku's is more issue based and more convincing (on paper). Most Nigerians are waiting to see what GMB has in stock for them order than weeping and whipping up sentiment via "I will stop corruption " as if no be Naija we dey. as if him go employ Angels to run the govt.

Tired of these old fake ass alligator shoes

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Moment Of Silence Please For Our Gallant Soldiers / INEC Staff In Edo Caught Registering Voters In PDP Chieftain’s Residence / VIDEO: How Blocked National Assembly Member Jumped Gate To Run For Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.