Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Why Are You Single? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are You Single? (1213 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Single? by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
Now I’m going to attempt to answer this question from different viewpoints, I may or may not be wrong and you might find that you belong to one or more of the categories. I don’t know.

- You’re Ugly.

See yeah, who makes the yardstick for what is ugly and what isn’t ugly?Who set the standards for beauty? Isn’t beauty in the eyes of the beholder? Aren’t Segoon Arinze, Bola Tinorbu and Razerk Awkoya married. The people that married them, do they not know beauty when they see it? Look if your excuse for being single is because you’re ugly, then you need to wake up from that thought, remove the tree trunk in your eye and find the woman that loves you for what..sorry, who you are. Facial constitution is not a barrier to love. That area boy that doesn’t even brush daily and looks like a rumpled paper from a 2B note still has one babe that calls him ‘onny’ on the regs. My friend, gather up your balls and walk up to that lady. Let your inner beauty speak for you! Let your charm and charisma sweep her off her feet! Let the baritone of your voice cause a dam to burst open in the region between her thighs! Let…ok, I’m getting carried away. You get my drift.

- You don’t have money.

So you’re the type of nigga that sets off bank alarms when you pass by because even the building can smell your broke a$$ from miles away. I mean, you’re so broke you don’t even get credit alerts simply because there’s no money to debit you from. But you love some babe, however you've been told that relationships are expensive and you need some finance to maintain the fuel of love. Let me tell you brethren; Money should not stop you from committing to a woman. Look, do you think the Lord cannot bless you with a woman that is willing to ignore the absence of money? Oh? OH? I can hear the murmurings. Look my nigga, I’d have said ignore the things you see in Nollywood movies but I remembered your a$$ can’t even afford a TV. so yeah, here’s what you do: Find yourself a rich babe. HOW? I don’t know abeg.

2-You’re a Player.

Most guys today are single simply because they already have what they want. Do you know the pleasure that comes with having access to watch DSTV when you want without paying subscription? No aunty, tell me why that guy will commit to you when he’s already finished work? So yeah, guys have noticed that they can play trial matches for different clubs before deciding which club they’ll permanently join. So rather than put their all into impressing at the trials, they put up an average performances. These guys eventually get to the point where they realize that there’s more to life than playing but this realization might take forever. Be there forming player up and down o, continue. Until your mates all settle down and the only settling you’re doing is on your couch, eating regrets out of a paper bag while tears stream down your face. No continue…

-You’re Handsome.

Unlike the ugly ones, this group actually believe that they’re God’s gift to women. They feel like they were sculpted from the fabric of beauty itself. These guys walk abi float and act like they dont even shit. if they shit sef, their shit don’t stink. Their shit is probably what mars bars are made from. Enough of this shit. So yeah, they wait for the perfect woman that complements their looks but the snag is that they lack so much in personality, sense, manners and the basic things that make up a normal human being. Can you tell i’m pissed at their shit? Look, its not like I’m not fine. I mean, on a scale of 0 – Idrils Elba, I’m probably a Taye Diggs (yeah he does look like me) but yeah…You better stop deceiving yourself up and down, you think all the “OMG! You’re so fine” you get on IG make you some sort of superstar. My nigga, humble yourself and let the Lord exhalt you…or not. By the way, opposites attract, I’m just saying.

- Your Member is too big.

You’re actually a humanitarian because you’re considering the damage you will wreck if you attempt to put your baton inside her. This is why you’re single. I mean, people don’t appreciate what you’re doing because they don’t understand but it’s ok my nigga. Your type is rare. Keep doing you. (Yes I mean masturbating). More grease to your…palms?

You’re Ugly and Broke

. Brother, relationship is not for everyone 1 cor 7:8

-You’re me

Well, I’m sure I haven’t exhausted all the reasons. There are likely more reasons why you’re single. Maybe because you’re waiting for a prticular babe to break up, maybe you don’t believe in dating before marriage (ehm, yes ke) or maybe you’ve just decided that you want to be an eunuch or something. If you’re single, please share your reasons and feel free to add more using the comments box. The “un-singles” are welcome too.

Source
Re: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
I'll contribute later
Re: Why Are You Single? by PrettySpicey(f): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Reason I'm still single is simple really. Last dude I was with weeped it all out to me .. yeah, he was crying and sniffing as he told me.

His exact words?... "I could never measure up to you. You are Naomi Campbell, Margaret Thatcher and Lorraine Pascale all rolled into one."

Yeah, its a tough market out there for you men... with us Super single sisters to contend with

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Single? by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
PrettySpicey:
Reason I'm still single is simple really. Last dude I was with weeped it all out to me .. yeah, he was crying and sniffing as he told me.

His exact words?... "I could never measure up to you. You are Naomi Campbell, Margaret Thatcher and Lorraine Pascale all rolled into one."

Yeah, its a tough market out there for you men... with us Super single sisters to contend with

you?....single?.....then I'm a monkey's uncle hhahahahahahaha
Re: Why Are You Single? by fuckshit: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
FÜCK!! FÜCKING 'wake up call' for singles. @ OP; a big FÜCKING thanks for bring this here. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Single? by hungryboy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
Cos i'm not a loyalist
Re: Why Are You Single? by Baddo101(m): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Issokay. Dont Worry. By d time u clock menopause age and nothing to show. Thou shall know say Khaki no b leather.....Lolz.
Re: Why Are You Single? by PrettySpicey(f): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
Baddo101:

Issokay. Dont Worry. By d time u clock menopause age and nothing to show. Thou shall know say Khaki no b leather.....Lolz.

Menopause don't bother me, Baddo 101. It's having to loose my figure that I worry about... but thank God for Dr. 90210 grin
Re: Why Are You Single? by dechandel(f): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
PrettySpicey:

Liar Liar Liar..
Pants on fire tongue tongue tongue
If you are single then JeffreyJamez has never chyked a girl his whole life

I just hope say oga hubby no dey nl
Re: Why Are You Single? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
dechandel:

Liar Liar Liar..
Pants on fire tongue tongue tongue
If you are single then JeffreyJamez has never chyked a girl his whole life

I just hope say oga hubby no dey nl

then i guess she is single ..because me never chyke babe before o
Re: Why Are You Single? by dechandel(f): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

then i guess she is single ..because me never chyke babe before o

And i keep reading between the LIES tongue
Re: Why Are You Single? by chiboy429(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
dechandel:

Never judge dechandel ,jeffery is just being sincere openly . Do you think he is not telling the truth because guys dey wen never even reason babe for one dey not to talk of to toast am ,. I think me and jeff we dey dsame line . No be say we dey fear or we nor like babe but the one wen we want never show or the time never reach

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Single? by dechandel(f): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
chiboy429:

Never judge dechandel ,jeffery is just being sincere openly . Do you think he is not telling the truth because guys dey wen never even reason babe for one dey not to talk of to toast am ,. I think me and jeff we dey dsame line . No be say we dey fear or we nor like babe but the one wen we want never show or the time never reach
Uncle you are wrong grin
JeffereyJamez is a retired playa and heartbreaker sef
If you think i am lying..
Ask him grin
Re: Why Are You Single? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
dechandel:

lol na you know o
Re: Why Are You Single? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
dechandel:

Uncle you are wrong grin
Ask him grin

see scandal!!!!!!!...Jesu!!!
Re: Why Are You Single? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
chiboy429:

one billion likes for you!!
Re: Why Are You Single? by chiboy429(m): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

one billion likes for you!!

Abi lol , that is just a sole reason why most peeps are still single
Re: Why Are You Single? by chiboy429(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
dechandel:

Uncle you are wrong grin
Ask him grin

Hmmmm sis thats too much for ,me am not an uncle am still a lil boy heeehey , am not wrong dear and perhaps jeff has justified himself

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Single? by Mollyallex(f): 12:02am On Jan 12, 2016
My question is, what's the reason behind dating when the idea of settling down hasn't even crossed your mind?
If you think you want to, and you can juggle a rship with carving a niche for yourself then go for it, but don't feel you are obligated to be *double* cos you think everyone is into it.

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Been Scammed Or Nearly Scammed? / Graphic Photos Of Ghastly Motor Accident At Enugu-abakaliki Express Way / Bedc: Excessive Estimatin Billing By Bedc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.