Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

How To Add A Printer To Your Computer - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Add A Printer To Your Computer (711 Views)

Convert Your USB Printer To Wireless With Tplink Tl-wps510u - Call 08029130404 / I Urgently Want To Buy A Printer That Can Print A2 Sized Papers / Post Your Computer And Electronic Adverts On Nairalist.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add A Printer To Your Computer by laptops4u(m): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2008
Instructions

1. First open up your control panel. You can do this by going to my computer and clicking on the control panel button on the left hand side of the window that appears. This will open up a new window.

2. Next you will need to click printers and other hardware. This will open up a new screen where you will need to click add a printer.

3. The add printer wizard will appear and you will need to go through all of the steps to add your new printer to your computer. Enter all of the information to the printer that you would like to add. Once you are done open up your printers page and right click the printer that you would like to set as your default printer. A drop down menu will appear where you will need to click set as default printer.

Benjamin is a Computer Systems Engineer. Call him on 0803 330 6551 for further details.
Re: How To Add A Printer To Your Computer by laptops4u(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2008
Or email: benoluchiy2k@yahoo.com for further details.

(1) (Reply)

Attend Cebit-exhibition Of Computers & Telephones In Hannover, Germany / Neatly Used Pentium M Laptops At 25,000 Naira. Its Real Its Hot / Can Anyone Give Me A Proforma Invoice For The Items Listed Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.