Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Be The Last To Comment Before 3pm Tomorrow And Win Airtime. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Be The Last To Comment Before 3pm Tomorrow And Win Airtime. (1144 Views)

The Last Person To Comment Joins Linda Ikeji In Banana Island / Answer This Riddle And Win Airtime In Your Preffered Network!!!! / The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be The Last To Comment Before 3pm Tomorrow And Win Airtime. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Someone sent me #100 worth of airtel airtime on facebook, but I don't use airtel, so I wanna give it out here instead of it wasting. I know its little, but u someone might really need it, even if its to send text or get 10mb to do ur 2go and whatnot grin its still something. only for airtel users.

So here is the game, be the last to comment on this thread on 3pm tomorrow dot! and the airtime is urs. remember the time will show on ur comment, so I will definitely know wink and each comment u post must contain 200 words, or u won't win. u can type anything, as long as they are 200 words cheesy those are the only rules.If u win, email your number to itzshonty@gmail.com so that I can send u the pin or if u don't have an email, just post ur number here, then when u get my text, u can modify it smiley

So get started!!

THIS IS NOT FAKE! ITS REAL AND NO PARTIALITY!
Re: Be The Last To Comment Before 3pm Tomorrow And Win Airtime. by ademega(m): 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
Really
Re: Be The Last To Comment Before 3pm Tomorrow And Win Airtime. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
ademega:
Really
yes
Re: Be The Last To Comment Before 3pm Tomorrow And Win Airtime. by Jerryolumide(m): 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mtchew
Re: Be The Last To Comment Before 3pm Tomorrow And Win Airtime. by akpumping7720(m): 12:57am On Nov 02, 2014
Ok. Following
Re: Be The Last To Comment Before 3pm Tomorrow And Win Airtime. by dejt4u(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
Someone sent me #100 worth of airtel airtime on facebook, but I don't use airtel, so I wanna give it out here instead of it wasting. I know its little, but u someone might really need it, even if its to send text or get 10mb to do ur 2go and what not its still something. only for airtel users.

So here is the game, be the last to comment on this thread on 3pm tomorrow dot! and the airtime is urs. remember the time will show on ur comment, so I will definitely know and each comment u post must contain 200 words, or u won't win. u can type anything, as long as they are 200 words those are the only rules.If u win, email your number to itzshonty@gmail.com so that I can send u the pin or if u don't have an email, just post ur number here, then when u get my text, u can modify it

So get started!!

Someone sent me #100 worth of airtel airtime on facebook, but I don't use airtel, so I wanna give it out here instead of it wasting. I know its little, but u someone might really need it, even if its to send text or get 10mb to do ur 2go and what not its still something. only for airtel users.

So here is the game, be the last to comment on this thread on 3pm tomorrow dot! and the airtime is urs. remember the time will show on ur comment, so I will definitely know and each comment u post must contain 200 words, or u won't win. u can type anything, as long as they are 200 words those are the only rules.If u win, email your number to itzshonty@gmail.com so that I can send u the pin or if u don't have an email, just post ur number here, then when u get my text, u can modify it

So get started!!

So get started!!

Re: Be The Last To Comment Before 3pm Tomorrow And Win Airtime. by halton(m): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
The Federal Government has condemned the
stigmatisation of Nigerians by South Africa and 21 other
countries over the outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus
disease that was successfully eradicated recently.

The
Federal Government said the eradication of the virus
prompted the World Health Organisation to declare
Nigeria an Ebola-free country.

The countries that stigmatised Nigerians are: Bahrain,
Côte d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, Cuba,
Gabon, China, Egypt and Hong Kong.
Others are Kuwait, Qatar, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Zambia,
Mauritania, São Tomé&Principle, United Arab Emirates,
Ukraine, Namibia, Seychelles and South Sudan.

[adsense]

The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Amb. Aminu Wali, who
conveyed the federal government’s disapproval of the
stigmatization of Nigerians at a meeting with members
of the Diplomatic Corps on Friday in Abuja, cautioned
Heads of Mission for making what he called
inflammatory and reckless statements against the
Nigerian government on matters of domestic policies.

According to him, such act is an “unacceptable
interference in Nigeria’s domestic affairs”.

Wali said, “It is disappointing and troubling that in spite
of the decisive measures taken by the Federal
Government of Nigeria and the subsequent positive
declaration by WHO, some countries have regrettably,
chosen to flout the WHO rules on the Ebola virus by
adopting deliberate policies of stigmatisation and
discrimination against Nigerians simply because we were
unfortunately exposed to the virus.

“I will like to make it categorically clear that the
continued discrimination and profiling of Nigeria is not
acceptable to the government and people of Nigeria”.
Re: Be The Last To Comment Before 3pm Tomorrow And Win Airtime. by dejt4u(m): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2014

So get started!!

So get started!!

So get started!!

So get started!!

Re: Be The Last To Comment Before 3pm Tomorrow And Win Airtime. by halton(m): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
Stigmatization Of Nigerians Unacceptable The Federal Government has condemned the
stigmatisation of Nigerians by South Africa and 21 other
countries over the outbreak of the deadly Ebola virus
disease that was successfully eradicated recently.

The
Federal Government said the eradication of the virus
prompted the World Health Organisation to declare
Nigeria an Ebola-free country.

The countries that stigmatised Nigerians are: Bahrain,
Côte d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, Cuba,
Gabon, China, Egypt and Hong Kong.
Others are Kuwait, Qatar, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Zambia,
Mauritania, São Tomé&Principle, United Arab Emirates,
Ukraine, Namibia, Seychelles and South Sudan.

[adsense]

The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Amb. Aminu Wali, who
conveyed the federal government’s disapproval of the
stigmatization of Nigerians at a meeting with members
of the Diplomatic Corps on Friday in Abuja, cautioned
Heads of Mission for making what he called
inflammatory and reckless statements against the
Nigerian government on matters of domestic policies.

According to him, such act is an “unacceptable
interference in Nigeria’s domestic affairs”.

Wali said, “It is disappointing and troubling that in spite
of the decisive measures taken by the Federal
Government of Nigeria and the subsequent positive
declaration by WHO, some countries have regrettably,
chosen to flout the WHO rules on the Ebola virus by
adopting deliberate policies of stigmatisation and
discrimination against Nigerians simply because we were
unfortunately exposed to the virus.

“I will like to make it categorically clear that the
continued discrimination and profiling of Nigeria is not
acceptable to the government and people of Nigeria”.
Re: Be The Last To Comment Before 3pm Tomorrow And Win Airtime. by halton(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Did i win..
Re: Be The Last To Comment Before 3pm Tomorrow And Win Airtime. by halton(m): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Someone sent me #100 worth of airtel airtime on facebook, but I don't use airtel, so I wanna give it out here instead of it wasting. I know its little, but u someone might really need it, even if its to send text or get 10mb to do ur 2go and whatnot grin its still something. only for airtel users.
So here is the game, be the last to comment on this thread on 3pm tomorrow dot! and the airtime is urs. remember the time will show on ur comment, so I will definitely know wink and each comment u post must contain 200 words, or u won't win. u can type anything, as long as they are 200 words cheesy those are the only rules.If u win, email your number to itzshonty@gmail.com so that I can send u the pin or if u don't have an email, just post ur number here, then when u get my text, u can modify it smiley
So get started!!
Hello..
Re: Be The Last To Comment Before 3pm Tomorrow And Win Airtime. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
halton:

Hello..
Yes!!! cheesy what's ur number? I will send the card this evening
Re: Be The Last To Comment Before 3pm Tomorrow And Win Airtime. by halton(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2014

(1) (Reply)

photo-When Your Friend Shouts Last Card And You Have Three Pick 2 / Spot The Six Words In This Picture / See Naija Celebrities Showing Their Hot Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.