Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,888 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

What's The Difference Between An Entrepreneur And A Freelancer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Difference Between An Entrepreneur And A Freelancer (1012 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Differences Between An Entrepreneur And A Hustler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between An Entrepreneur And A Freelancer by igbsam(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
According to the title of this thread...

I need someone to Explain The Difference between a Freelancer and An Entrepreneur or similarities between them. I also need you guys to shed more lights in these 2 differences.

I use to say a Freelancer is a jack of all trade and maybe master of some and not all. But an Entrepreneur seems to be a master of one service being rendered. I might be wrong though. I'd like more insights into this.
Re: What's The Difference Between An Entrepreneur And A Freelancer by dake40(m): 10:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Used Carton For Sale / Meeting Sucessful Peopele / 6 Types Of Business Men You Will Meet In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.