Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,037 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

TUT- How To Download Android Apps Directly From Google Playstore With Your Pc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TUT- How To Download Android Apps Directly From Google Playstore With Your Pc (2099 Views)

Not Able To Sign Into Google Playstore With Glo / Who Knows How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Playstore With Playstore Fixer / Download Apps Directly From Googleplay To Your Pc With Mobogenie (2) (3) (4)

TUT- How To Download Android Apps Directly From Google Playstore With Your Pc by marcjoe(m): 2:06am On Nov 04, 2014
Sometimes your Google Play store might choose not to work, maybe due to network issue or some annoying google playstore error code(49-, 94-, 99-e.t.c) sad

FOLLOW THIS GUIDE CAREFULLY, AND YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD PLAYSTORE APPS WITH YOUR PC..

..::BENEFITS::..
No need of registration/login
Fast Downloading of larger application.

HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD ANDROID APPS ON PC?
Introducing EVOJI DOWNLOADER...
Evoji downloader is a website which can download or fetch android apps directly from Google play store, So evoji downloader download all android apps directly from pc.

Steps on how to Download Android Apps directly from PC.

..::step 1::..
Use your Pc browser to open google playstore website and search for any apps you are willing to download or Do a google search for any application you want to download, then open the android app in Google Play Website i. e The page you want to download from, click the url bar and Copy URL or view page info and copy url link of the android app from the URL bar.

..::Step 2::...
Open EVOJI DOWNLOADER WEBSITE, Paste the address(URL) you copied in evoji downloader website search box and click on Generate Download Link.

..::step 3::...
Simply Wait for few seconds and this website will give you a download link of your android apps.

Then click on the Green Download link button below the Blue Generate download link Button to start downloading your application.

So download android apps from Evoji website and save your time, after downloading you can then send the app to your android phone and install.

There are three pictural guide below my post.

Good Luck!!....

more tutorials coming soon, simply click the follow button under my profile MARCJOE to follow me and get important updates. TANKS.

Re: TUT- How To Download Android Apps Directly From Google Playstore With Your Pc by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 04, 2014
Nice piece, but my question is, can you use it to download paid applications?
Re: TUT- How To Download Android Apps Directly From Google Playstore With Your Pc by Whizzcute(m): 5:20am On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=marcjoe post=27705646][/quote]Oga,can i do it with my phone or it must be a pc?
Re: TUT- How To Download Android Apps Directly From Google Playstore With Your Pc by liljboy(m): 7:22am On Nov 04, 2014
Whizzcute:
Oga,can i do it with my phone or it must be a pc?
. no..... do it with your car..... pple n their mumu questions

Re: TUT- How To Download Android Apps Directly From Google Playstore With Your Pc by Whizzcute(m): 7:34am On Nov 04, 2014
liljboy:
. no..... do it with your car..... pple n their mumu questions
wats wrong with some jobless pple,I asked d OP nt u..so go get smtn doing nd stop sniffing ur nose into pple's affairs !
Re: TUT- How To Download Android Apps Directly From Google Playstore With Your Pc by marcjoe(m): 8:10am On Nov 04, 2014
Whizzcute:
Oga,can i do it with my phone or it must be a pc?

Yeah u can also use your phone browser.. .
Re: TUT- How To Download Android Apps Directly From Google Playstore With Your Pc by liljboy(m): 9:43am On Nov 04, 2014
Whizzcute:
wats wrong with some jobless pple,I asked d OP nt u..so go get smtn doing nd stop sniffing ur nose into pple's affairs !
Ur such a cheap brain not to get what he posted..... simple something.... olodo..... u wey get something doing, u still dey post for this thread ... mpki
Re: TUT- How To Download Android Apps Directly From Google Playstore With Your Pc by Whizzcute(m): 10:15am On Nov 04, 2014
liljboy:
Ur such a cheap brain not to get what he posted..... simple something.... olodo..... u wey get something doing, u still dey post for this thread ... mpki
the OP has answered me,nd you call me cheap brain?....hmmm....i dont exchange words with irregular pple,so u bta go mind ur business,but if you have no business then go to hell!!!..
Re: TUT- How To Download Android Apps Directly From Google Playstore With Your Pc by liljboy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
Whizzcute:
the OP has answered me,nd you call me cheap brain?....hmmm....i dont exchange words with irregular pple,so u bta go mind ur business,but if you have no business then go to hell!!!..
one word
.... mumu
Re: TUT- How To Download Android Apps Directly From Google Playstore With Your Pc by marcjoe(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
olayoungz:
Nice piece, but my question is, can you use it to download paid applications?

I dont really know sha.. ..but u can give it a trial. smiley

Today's Monster: Letv Le 1s / Okai Buddy T5 Or Gionee Marathon / Please Read This Before Upgrading Your Infinix Hot 2 To Android 6 Marshmallow