Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Can I Get A Good Android App Developer Here... - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Can I Get A Good Android App Developer Here... (1199 Views)

Are You An Aspiring Web Designer & Developer? Here's Great News For You! / A Quick Job For A Good Android UI Designer / Payment systems/EMV card application developer here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get A Good Android App Developer Here... by tempest01(m): 8:50am On Nov 05, 2014
Hello, I am thinking of an android app for my site www.nairaboard.com I am not a programmer, but i did some web development training and this is my first live project.

I'm seeing potential for it with an android app.

I've done some consultations, and was told there are two ways to do this

1. To create an app that will just open the webpage in the app
2. To create a new design and call info from the site and display in the app

I go with the second because i think notifications and other things will be useful
I go with the second option and i have sketched how some pages will be and will attach.
Is there anyone in the house that can help achieve this.

I believe with time i'll get to learn these things....

p.s. I am not a company or one mega dude...just a low guy trying to go tech. smiley

Re: Can I Get A Good Android App Developer Here... by dpuzo: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2014
I can give you an app if you built the site, hope u can work with json
Re: Can I Get A Good Android App Developer Here... by eugbana: 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
i can develop for android and IOS if you want.. send me an email dugbana@gmail.com or call 07036348990
Re: Can I Get A Good Android App Developer Here... by lolaakinola: 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2014
I can help you with the android app for your website. Contact 07030736425 or email tegaesemuru@yahoo.com
Re: Can I Get A Good Android App Developer Here... by Dpackage: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hello Mr Tempest

If you ever decides to have your android project done professionally with the best developers, please write me an email. I am an iOS and Android developer. I have done different mobile projects in the past and will be happy to talk with you over your project on skype of via email

send me your mail : enquiries (at) dsoftwaretechnology.com and we can go from there
Re: Can I Get A Good Android App Developer Here... by internetpo(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
tempest01:
Hello, I am thinking of an android app for my site www.nairaboard.com I am not a programmer, but i did some web development training and this is my first live project.

I'm seeing potential for it with an android app.

I've done some consultations, and was told there are two ways to do this

1. To create an app that will just open the webpage in the app
2. To create a new design and call info from the site and display in the app

I go with the second because i think notifications and other things will be useful
I go with the second option and i have sketched how some pages will be and will attach.
Is there anyone in the house that can help achieve this.

I believe with time i'll get to learn these things....

p.s. I am not a company or one mega dude...just a low guy trying to go tech. smiley

Hello Mr. Nairaboard. Updates please. will love to hear about the success of your project.
Visited your site. impressive. Though more still needs to be done.
Re: Can I Get A Good Android App Developer Here... by tempest01(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
@all sorry for not replying will send mails through...I am looking for a good bargain
Re: Can I Get A Good Android App Developer Here... by tempest01(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
internetpo:

Hello Mr. Nairaboard. Updates please. will love to hear about the success of your project.
Visited your site. impressive. Though more still needs to be done.

Thanks sire, I will endeavour to make updates here.

Suggestions are highly welcome on how to make improvements.

Many thanks
Re: Can I Get A Good Android App Developer Here... by tempest01(m): 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
dpuzo:
I can give you an app if you built the site, hope u can work with json

I have a developer who can
Re: Can I Get A Good Android App Developer Here... by dpuzo: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
tempest01:
@all sorry for not replying will send mails through...I am looking for a good bargain

Call me, we can talk about our respective views on 'good bargain'

(1) (Reply)

Programmer/web Designer Wanted !!! / ANDROID DEVELOPER. An SMS App That Sends Sms To A Specific Number / Hotel Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.